Forums
May 08, 2024, 11:36 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] scheme answer  (Read 1402 times)

Offline zoky

[SOLVED] scheme answer
« on: October 26, 2009, 07:16 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-19/
if u look this link then u will see that in creates no patsy..write 0,,no freeze..also 0---how can I get in creates???

another thing.....
this game https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-10076/
and thisone  https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-10354/

if the ROH clan,and members use good schemes,then just plz explain me...
in our claner game they have turn after SD time,and today in my single game i didnt have that turn???

i dont complain on UBER,he is good guy,but this schemes r not valid in my option,and I thing that games need be deleted
ty

Offline pr

Re: scheme answer
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 07:22 PM »
These weapons percentage is NOT displayed in the editor.
Was discussed 1000 times.

Offline Rok

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 08:01 PM »
Precise start of sudden death has nothing to do with the scheme itself.

Quote from: www.worms2d.info
Sudden Death will not always occur immediately after the turn during which the clock runs to zero. Rather, the precise timing of Sudden Death is determined randomly, and will occur after one of the turns shortly afterwards.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 08:04 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 08:04 PM »
zoky it is not the scheme problem and not TUS scheme viewer fault either.

Worms armageddoon do not show super weapons in t17 scheme for some reason. I remember vandral had mentioned it once. (It is not only for t17, But other special weapon cases in v1 schemes)
For example in Intermediate, If you view the default scheme in worms, You see there's no worms select there, While it gives you 3 worms select in the game.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline zoky

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 08:05 PM »
what is the point of sd timer then??

Offline Rok

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 08:07 PM »
what is the point of sd timer then??

Better ask team17 development team.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 08:09 PM »
SD timer is not sharp by a few turns. We can still count on it as it gives us the approximate time. I believe it won't get more than 2-3 turns max. I've noticed it in Roper games much.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline zoky

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 08:10 PM »
nvm..i have play many games,won tourney,and never some 1 have turn after sd

Offline Rok

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 08:16 PM »
It can only happen when there are more than 2 players playing.

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 11:03 PM »
the sd timer goes by who had the first turn of the game, ive noticed that if you had the first turn that sd wont land after your turn

im pretty sure, but if im wrong i would like to know :P

edit: i did an experiment and it seems it doesnt work that way... i always thought that the game tried to make sure both teams got the same amount of worm select turns when sd did that
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 11:15 PM by WookA »

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 01:16 AM »
See how much time it is when i throw that last nana... its 46 sec remaining until sd. one round in t 17 can be max 45 sec. He uses less than that. of course i get 2 choose, and let time go into red. so then sd comes.. :) if he would freeze i would use less time of course. Its nothing strange bout this game what so ever :) Every1 that played t 17 can see that :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline zoky

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 09:54 AM »
U dont get me..i nour claner,u have turn in red time,and now I had let u to go in red,coz I realy wana use freeze...
in t17rules..no ws after sd,and in our 8claner u have it

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 10:46 AM »
Well that thing that happens in this game isnt any extraordinary. And I can say I never had the option 2 change worm after sd occured :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Ray

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 11:28 AM »
Well... Monkey, is there nothing you could do with the editor? For guys who "learn" a scheme from the site, from the editor, this might be a very big disadvantage.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 11:31 AM »
Probably I can only announce: 'This scheme may have super weapons on'

The thing is this type of scheme with super weapons on does not differ from another scheme with super weapons off except the super weapons image that tells you they are off or not.