Forums
May 08, 2024, 12:15 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] See this game bros... 10101  (Read 1290 times)

Offline ZiPpO

[SOLVED] See this game bros... 10101
« on: October 21, 2009, 07:44 AM »
its available????? i think it no available.

They come to down of the earth in the leftside of map...and i cant hit him....i trying trying trying and nottig....its sooo hard accept this shot .... soo lame ;P

This clan like a cow´s see this clanner 10099 they block me in first round and dont skip...

i say cow...cow cow cow cow...and nothing...plz delete these games....and if its avaliable i will make it in all games ;D

if no available i wanna this wins for me...

kisses all!!

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
Re: See this game bros... 10101
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 07:58 AM »
Zippo didn't complain until the very end of the game, after he died.

Now that i read the rules i see darksiding counts as moving where you can't be hit by nade.

As soon as i was unhittable by nade, zippo tele'd the next turn to where it wasn't a darkside anymore.

So i think you can say no rules were majorly broken.. without having to set the precedent that drilling down the edge like i did is always 'available'.  I admit it was a cheap move.. lol.  If i had damaged his worm from an unhittable spot it would be different.

Therefore I think the game should count. :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 08:02 AM by l2uckus »

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 08:02 AM »
see the log noob ;D

I say "its available??""

lol....

and in another game the game 10098 the -V- clan teleport <--- and atack in a BnG match

i say with my m8 and he dont say nothing ;P because he dont knew its cow i think ;P

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 08:03 AM »
this  game will count off course....for ME ;D

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 08:07 AM »
You said that only once, right after you died.

This is beside the point but in that clanner youre talking about you tele'd very close (much less than 1/3 of the map) to me first and killed me down to 20hp with ur lame 4 sec nades.  My tele was about the same distance and i didn't hurt you from there.

There's no rule that you have to stay on your side.. like in fort.

I normally dont give a shit bout leagues but youre the biggest whiner zippo.  Always trying to be cheap and manipulating rules.

Please delete game 10102... this is the same game... zippo is just being a sore losing b*tch.  :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 08:28 AM by l2uckus »

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 08:53 AM »
"Always trying to be cheap and manipulating rules. "   :o

I am one of the most active players at the moment... and i have 2 complaints than i´m sure in all  :-*

And 1 complaint about me than i sure too... :-*

I'm not crying just that I'm fighting for the playoffs and the league title this season and I can not lose many points for a noob who does not know the rules.  8)

And yes have a rule for you dont tele for the clan opponent side ;D

plz read the rules ;D

Sorry for discussion mods  ;)

« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 08:56 AM by ZiPpO »

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 11:06 AM »
Ive not watched these games, but there is not a rule about teleporting to otherside of map. BnG is not fort. I also think the rule on teleport distance needs to be defined properly. Getting close to a worm isnt lame all the time as still can require skill to hit even if u are around 1/3 of map distance close to worm. Normally this issue only occurs due to poor map making skills of the host.

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 03:46 PM »
this game is filled with cows...  by zippo also

@zippo you went on playing untill you died without telling him a single time that he was breaking the rules, i think at that point u didnt care because u thought u already won, im sure if u made him aware of cowing he would move to a good spot, and if he didnt move it would be your win np... i dont understand why u didnt tell him and just let him keep cowing and teleing [               this far                              ] from him just made everything worse 

@ruckus please try to make urself aware of the rules so this doesnt happen again

i think this game was too messed up to be reported by anyone and i think it should be void

other mods?

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 03:56 PM »
wooka...plz say to me one cow?

if u see the log you will see after he make the cow...i say..."its available???"

i dont make cows bro...u can say 1 cow ?

i teleport because he make a cow abnd i cant atack him...

the only chance for atack is tele for me....I do not want to lose .... he did that shit and I wanted to attack so teleport me near .... I just do not cancel the game because the stake completely won position for min because besides my hide is best I had 90+ against 20+ - of life.

and about the clans games?

Offline Rok

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 05:29 PM »
Teleporting too close because your opponent is in darkside spot is not the right to do, Zippo. If you stayed in a legal spot and told Ruckus that he's cowing and finished the game, we could give the win to you. But you cowed too - by teleporting to spot 3 cm from him. Next time just play by the rules, no matter what your opponent does.

@Ruckus: we don't need any precedent, rules clearly say that darkside is when you can't hit/be hit with a grenade, which is what your spot was. And just to avoid confusion, I believe that when Zippo says "avaliable", he actually means "allowed".

Game should be void, IMO.

As for the clanner game you both are talking about, make a separate complaint topic if you want it to be handled, please.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 06:38 PM »
I agree with the things already said above, game should be declared void.

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 07:33 PM »
Thanks for your time everyone.
If this is your decision please delete games 10101 and 10102 :)

Offline Rok

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 07:57 PM »
*Games deleted*
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2009, 09:42 PM »
yeah zippo "available" is wrong, the right word to use is "allowed" as rok said

i think its alright to close this