Forums
May 09, 2024, 03:25 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] sorry to re-open a topic.  (Read 4959 times)

Re: sorry to re-open a topic.
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2011, 12:30 PM »
For those who is too lazy to read the previous big post, you just need to know:

I seem to be the only one who actually understands the whole depth to this game, both professionally and logically.

:D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 12:49 PM »
For those who is too lazy to read the previous big post, you just need to know:

I seem to be the only one who actually understands the whole depth to this game, both professionally and logically.

:D

Even though you say that as a joke, you are right :)

Offline nino

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2011, 12:58 PM »
komo u left cfc?

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2011, 12:59 PM »
komo u left cfc?

Nah mate, I quit playing TuS, so did oldsock.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2011, 01:56 PM »
im not talking bout the game at all, idc about what avi do or w/e, im talking about ur post dude, dont act like u were the big shit with lots of brain, coz u aint...Judging by ur post, u just look like a cocky guy tbh, by cocky i mean if  ppl dont do what u want u just bitch around and defend ur self saying they dont understand u coz lack of brain or whatever, u always do this u always try to denigrate the person thats against u, saying they are not smart enough to get ur posts and bla blah, srsly man this is a game for f@#! sake, A GAME, its ok to take it serious and all but jeez! komo wtfs wrong with u.

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 02:18 PM »
Devilage, it's got nothing to with ppl not doing what I want, what's wrong with you, look beyond that please?

And it's quite ironic, you say that, because the whole thing started as a problem, because we wouldn't do what avi wanted, because I wouldn't put on a new map.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2011, 02:44 PM »
afaik, ur not playing tus, because u didn't like how mods manage the complaints, because they didn't do what was best for u, I looked beyond :P

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2011, 03:24 PM »
afaik, ur not playing tus, because u didn't like how mods manage the complaints, because they didn't do what was best for u, I looked beyond :P

It's not just the complaints, why don't you try talking to me in private and asking me why, if you are so bothered by this? Before making such accusations.

Offline avirex

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2011, 11:11 PM »
my question was, that komo not be allowed to play the game either, i know he tries to play the innocent role, and say he only booted me because i was rude.. even though we all know thats only partially true, ( i was not rude for the first boot, but for sure after that i was :D hahaha)

but now that he is not in cfc, that question answers itself, and you can go ahead and lock this thread mods....

thnx for ruining another thread komo, your f@#!in notorious for that, you will not be remembered as that guy who was great in bng, you will be remembered as that guy that f@#!in stalked tus forums with no life, the fat bastard with bng scores written on pizza boxs and the scottish temper, that wants to smack his team mates over a hyster loss, while he sits his stupid ass in front of his 32 inch screen.... thats how we will remember you... the man in the kilt

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2011, 11:58 PM »
i know he tries to play the innocent role, and say he only booted me because i was rude.. even though we all know thats only partially true, ( i was not rude for the first boot, but for sure after that i was :D hahaha)

I booted you for being rude in the 1st place.

Quite funny I just noticed this in the rules:

Spamming is disallowed in the games and also on our site. You may not fluster your opponent by writing pointless materials constantly.
Insulting other players, people is always disallowed in games and also on our site.

Almost everyone should be banned xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2011, 12:17 AM »
komo, you and i both know you booted me the very first time i asked for a map change.... and when i came back, is when i become rude... as would anyone else that just got booted by the biggest prick on tus.

but anyway, im sick of posting back and forth with you, and im sure everyone is sick of seeing too!!

this thread was not intended for anyone to post in, besides the mods.. but of course Mr. Ego himself had to get his 500 words essay in.

my questions is answered though, you are not apart of cfc and you claim you dont want anything to do with tus, so this thread can be locked....    i guess we wont be seeing you at tus anymore, see ya in AG sometime though.. bye komo

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2011, 12:33 AM »

i will not post in this topic again. ty bye putos

Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline avirex

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2011, 12:36 AM »
its kind of hard not to post in it, when komo flat out lies... and says he only booted me because i was rude...

the truth is, i was rude after he booted me....

but yes, your right... i let the temptation get the best of me. i hope you can forgive me dubc

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2011, 12:48 AM »
its kind of hard not to post in it, when komo flat out lies... and says he only booted me because i was rude...

the truth is, i was rude after he booted me....

but yes, your right... i let the temptation get the best of me. i hope you can forgive me dubc

avi, we both have the pre-game-lobby chat logs, I am not lying.

It was your "no komo" "new map" "no komo" "new map" "no komo" "new map" that made me kick you.

Also, I did not quit cFc, I quit playing TuS, at least until the right decisions have been made.

Offline avirex

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2011, 01:08 AM »
uhhh... ok, i dont give a shit, why dont you do us all a favor, and quit posting on forums as well.