Forums
May 09, 2024, 03:27 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] sorry to re-open a topic.  (Read 4957 times)

Offline avirex

[SOLVED] sorry to re-open a topic.
« on: September 28, 2011, 11:46 PM »
its pretty obvious the game needs to be replayed, and i appreciate you guys acknowledging that....

but to say i can not be involved because komo booted me 4 times because he was unhappy that i asked for a fresh map, is pretty unfair...

this question is directed to mods only, and there is no need for ANYONE else to post here....

do you guys think it would be a bit more fair of a ruling, if not only myself can not participate in the rematch, but komodo as well...  because otherwise it almost seems as if komo is rewarded for booting me 4 times in a row... 

please, i only need an answer from the mods, no1 else..... i will not post in this topic again. ty bye putos

Offline TheKomodo

Re: sorry to re-open a topic.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 07:39 AM »
After spending 2 hours dominating mm you expect us to start the whole thing from the f@#!ing start again because avirex started to act like a c@#! towards me and your ONLY excuse is because I kicked him?

He f@#!ing deserved it for not shutting his f@#!ing mouth and listening, he's kicked me many times in the past, he even refused to start a PO match if I didn't leave, yet you give him special f@#!ing treatment????

YOU HAVE f@#!ING LOST IT BOY.

Just give them a f@#!ing free win or something, they need it more than us your decision is pathetic, and I can't be f@#!ing bothered with TuS anymore, you don't have the slightest clue about fairplay.

You have actually pissed off more people than just me, and I ain't the only one to stop playing, TuS is run by a bunch of clowns now, don't know left from right...

We start this game, from where it was left off, with the same players, and cFc has hide advantage, or we don't do it at all, those are the conditions, the ONLY fair conditions, or go f@#! yourself.

Ban me if you want, won't do shit cuz I quit playing anyway.

You can't even ban someone for aliasing even though the rules say it, so f@#! knows what's going on with TuS anymore.

DarkOne, obviusly I still think of you as a very generous and all round nice guy, who has kinda helped me quit a bad habit in life, but ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 09:29 AM »
tbh u r the only clown here, bye.
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 10:10 AM »

Considering FoS is the Circus of WA, don't think so, pal.

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 10:20 AM »

Be happy ae xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline ANO

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 10:46 AM »
zazzaràzarazzazzaraaaaaaaaaa

Offline theredi

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 11:04 AM »

hahahaa xD poor little komo, whole world against u... dont listen to these haters they just worship you for real, you are our guru, now i know who is the ropa`s master aee wtf hsuahdsauhdau

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 11:08 AM »
So I guess you're gonna cancel your subscription to the TuS services now Komo?

Of course you're not, because you don't pay a subscription because it's completely free.

Ungrateful man!!  Not everything can go your way.  You got 2 sides of a very blurred coin and the mods have to make some decision.  They looked at it.  Knowing Darkone and the crew, they probably talked and thought long and hard about it.

Take it on the chin, or disagree but be civil.  But insulting such a great organisation who provides this wonderful site for absolutely no cost is down right rude and disrespectful.

:<

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2011, 11:13 AM »

Well, we r the circus and u r our clown xD
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Devilage

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 11:23 AM »
u talk about being pathetic, or needing free wins more than u, dude read ur post, ur pathetic and u seem to want the free win, man ur such a hater.

Smoking proud.

Offline theredi

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2011, 11:25 AM »
u talk about being pathetic, or needing free wins more than u, dude read ur post, ur pathetic and u seem to want the free win, man ur such a hater.

i find it hard to believe but as u can see even devilage is way more smarter and he just GET IT !!!! u dont GET IT and u never will komo, stop being a rude prick

Offline Devilage

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 11:38 AM »

i find it hard to believe but as u can see even devilage is way more smarter and he just GET IT !!!!

like when ur mom told you there was no santa?

Smoking proud.

Offline theredi

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2011, 11:51 AM »
totally, some ppl just wont accept it and will continue to believe in the lie even tho it wasnt real from the beggining ;P

Offline Husk

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2011, 12:06 PM »
only good post in this topic is from cueshark

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2011, 12:16 PM »

Have you watched the games? Have you read the threads that go alone with this game?

It is not a free win, seriously, why do you fools keep posting utter rubbish without even reading the threads or watching the games, you were born with a brain for a reason, why don't you use it? You don't cross roads without looking so why can't you apply the same logic to this?

Here is more logic for you:

I like everyone in mm except avi, now I bet you are automatically assuming I hate avi, wrong again I said I like everyone else in mm except avi.

This has nothing to do with hate, I defended avi in a different BnG complaint, I want what I deserve and what I spent my time earning.

The MODs do not understand this, you do not understand this, no one has paid attention, they have made a BIAS decision based on the relationship between myself and avirex on these forums, that's the problem with TuS recently.

They are using my effort of pressing a mouse button 4 times, something that altogether hasn't even made up a whole second of time as their defense to make this decision, if they were to actually do proper research they would realise I kicked avirex as a trick to get his attention, to make him psychologically realise I won't stand for his insolence and rudeness whilst trying to host a game, for a 5th f@#!ing time, avirex was the one who "refused" to play by actually leaving on his own accord and convincing his partners (other members of mm) to follow.

I seem to be the only one who actually understands the whole depth to this game, both professionally and logically. Everyone else is blinded by drama on TuS forums and trying to look clever/popular, although Cueshark does make a good point that I should just take it on the chin, I am a man of principal, no matter how many fools out-number me I will fight till death.

After playing 2 hours of BnG like this, then being told we have to restart, so not only do they get new hides, they get full HP, and not only that, but now they get to choose a whole new player to replace avirex, are you people mad?! You actually buy this crap?

And Cue, you make a good point, even though I think you didn't intend it? If I had a subscription, it'd definately be getting cancelled right now, and I know 3 other players who would do the same thing due to the lack of discipline and decisions on these forums in the last week. This isn't a threat, since Cue brought it up I feel I wanted to answer to him.