Forums
May 03, 2024, 02:47 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Team 17 wrong scheme / bug  (Read 2143 times)

Offline yanme

[SOLVED] Team 17 wrong scheme / bug
« on: February 27, 2010, 03:00 PM »
Hello,

I played tus against BancaForte7T, we played Shopper first (my pick).
He quitted 'couse the game looked impossible to win for him. His pick was Team 17, he hosted his game and we started, I thought it's the official TUS Team 17 scheme, but one turn before SD BancaForte7T used  "freeze" i said "it's no tus scheme, rh" ('couse i looked the TUS scheme list during the game)  but he didn't want to rh, 'couse of this i quitted the game and told him in #AG rh with the official TUS Team 17 scheme pls, he still didn't wanted, he reported the game as a win.

I already asked MonkeyIsland he just told me it's a bug in the Scheme list, there are no special weapons viewed, so he showed me a Thread with the same problem, where Ray said they have to rematch.

I want a rm otherwise i don't exist this as a lose!

Offline Rok

Re: Team 17 wrong scheme / bug
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 03:08 PM »
Maybe you misunderstood MonkeyIsland. There's a bug in the scheme list, which means that super weapons are not displayed there. However, that doesn't mean there is no Freeze in TUS scheme, it is.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 03:20 PM »
It is not a bug in TUS scheme viewer nor in the scheme itself. It is a bug of W:A game. In fact if you download the scheme from TUS and view the scheme by any other scheme viewer or even the in-game scheme viewer, you won't see any possibility for freeze, eq ... while the crate might appear. I remember van had more info about this one.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline yanme

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 03:54 PM »
i know now that it's in the tus scheme, but i didn't during the game and i beliefed that's the wrong scheme 'couse of the scheme list, it sux that it's not showed there, but at least could be a WARNING in the scheme-viewer otherwise i would never quit a game... i just want to rm this match or cancel both games
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 04:03 PM by yanme »

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 04:47 PM »
Yeh, cancel that game, banca is always acting like this

He cant report a free win for simply not rhing a game -.-

You didnt play the game though did you? Free win report right?

edit: Ah if you played and then quit, game should stand, depending on what the situation was like, you should put the game ID here!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 08:07 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline yanme

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 05:02 PM »
i played the game, but i quitted after using the freeze 'couse it's not in the tus scheme list / scheme viewer

Offline Rok

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 05:16 PM »
It is not a bug in TUS scheme viewer nor in the scheme itself. It is a bug of W:A game. ...

Well ok, that's what I meant. It's the game's fault certain weapons appear in crates eventough they're not selected in scheme file. I don't see why people should blame TUS or scheme author for this. Another needless complaint, if you ask me :/ Now what do we do, punish Bancaforte because yanme was wrong/misled?  ???
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline yanme

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2010, 05:28 PM »
i blame nobody, i just said what would help to arrest it ;x and i find it's just fair if banca and me rm this or if you both games delete

Offline Ray

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2010, 06:19 PM »
By the way: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-19602/
Banca could be the first victim of the new penalty system of TUS.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2010, 06:24 PM »
When you light you agree to the scheme..

yanme is an experience player and should know freeze is in the scheme.

banca should have the win here because of yanme quitting.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2010, 06:47 PM »
why dont u guys try to play with the t17 scheme that i attached in another post? its better :/

Offline yanme

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2010, 06:57 PM »
When you light you agree to the scheme..

yanme is an experience player and should know freeze is in the scheme.

banca should have the win here because of yanme quitting.

that's what you think, i'm a noob in  default scheme, that should everyone know, and i wouldn't quit if i have no reason for it, i thought i am to 100% right, but then i here it's a bug in w:a that the scheme viewer can't see the special weapons it sucks :x i keep on my mind, rm or 2 games cancel

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2010, 07:35 PM »
why should the game be voided? you quit. Yes its fair to quit a game if someone makes a cow and they will not take a penetly. These situations are clearer.  But if you made the mistake of quitting why should the game be voided when banca had the advantage of going into sd unpoisioned?

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2010, 07:37 PM »
There is nothing wrong with a t17 scheme that has freeze, nuke, earthquake, select worm, super nana, nana, ming vase, sally, pasty's magic bullet. Superweapons or special weapons or whatever you want to call them are ment to be in a t17 scheme.

Offline yanme

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2010, 08:29 PM »
chicken, listen, READ my posts before posting on urself looks like u didn't understand my posts!