Forums
May 31, 2024, 04:40 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] ttrr time 135314  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Prankster

Re: ttrr time 135314
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 05:37 PM »
If you can do a 46 on such a map, then you sure know also that you can end a map by crushing into the ceiling.  Seriously everyone who played 2-3 TTRR's knows this is a valid way to finish a map. Don't have to be "oldschool" to know.

Yeah, why don't we apply that to every scheme?

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 05:39 PM »
If you can do a 46 on such a map, then you sure know also that you can end a map by crushing into the ceiling.  Seriously everyone who played 2-3 TTRR's knows this is a valid way to finish a map. Don't have to be "oldschool" to know.

Yay, let's play TimeTrialElite!

Offline Riviva

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 05:40 PM »

In each league are different rules, Here such I was looking and did not find...
You're right that it is not written in the rules. But imagine how big the rule book would have to be if every eventuality would have to be listed there. ;) And noone would bother reading it either. Therefor the guideline for one should be, if it's allowed in funners, then it's allowed in league games also. Especially in TTRR, as it is played in funners as in league games...

Btw, talking of this, i never liked when peopl touch the finish on the side only. Imo one does have to finish on the finish, or touch the wall behind it. Touching the side feels like cheat really.

enough that either "you have to touch a specific point on the finish line," or "it does not matter how you land and it is included"

Offline chakkman

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 05:40 PM »

Probably because there are schemes which are a bit more complex than TTRR. :P See BnG for example, it needs to be over regulated to make people play fair.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 05:46 PM »

Probably because there are schemes which are a bit more complex than TTRR. :P See BnG for example, it needs to be over regulated to make people play fair.

That's actually not true.
So if a scheme is less complex, its rules don't have to be written? Honestly, I don't know what are you trying to say.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:47 PM by Prankster »

Offline Riviva

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 05:49 PM »

So if a scheme is less complex, its rules don't have to be written? Honestly, I don't know what are you trying to say.

mean   play as you want just do not kill each other!

Offline chakkman

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 05:51 PM »

So you want an easy scheme like TTRR to be more complex by specifically defining where one has to finish in what way? Besides, as i said, everyone who played more than 2 TTRR's knows, that you can finish your worm in any way, as long as it touches or ends up on the finish. But ok, if you want, this can be added to the rules, it is just that this is as obvious as it is obvious that you have to move your worm from start to finish.

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 05:53 PM »
Prankster, let's add 15th rule for a2b - 'attack your oponnent'. Can't see it and I'm quite confused now. ;s Also, when do I win a2b match? When health level bar goes down for how many hp? Dunno as well...

Offline Prankster

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 05:55 PM »

So you want an easy scheme like TTRR to be more complex by specifically defining where one has to finish in what way? Besides, as i said, everyone who played more than 2 TTRR's knows, that you can finish your worm in any way, as long as it touches or ends up on the finish. But ok, if you want, this can be added to the rules, it is just that this is as obvious as it is obvious that you have to move your worm from start to finish.

What? You got confused, dude. I'm talking about that head crash thing. Also, why would get a scheme more complex by writing down its rules which already exist? I really don't get it.

Lol, Dulek, were you always so funny, or you took lessons?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:57 PM by Prankster »

Offline Riviva

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 06:06 PM »

I play for the first time in a league where is ttrr, a fun game ever I did not care how finish the race, but the league just wants to know.. and all

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 06:10 PM »
Lol, Dulek, were you always so funny, or you took lessons?

Just showing how needed here are your posts.

Either people can state the obvious or they're somewhat limited.

I can continue with showing examples of your brilliant logic of writing down unnecessary rules.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 06:14 PM by Dulek »

Offline Prankster

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 06:41 PM »
Well, you are absolutely wrong trying to bring up BnG to piss me, it doesn't make any sense. TUS league BnG should have less rules. a2b league is a different thing, that scheme could never be a part of a public league.

We are talking here about TTRR, as a scheme of a public league, that should attract new people to the game. Don't you agree it would require clear and public rules?
You realize what you are doing? Arguing with me against something that's a 5 minutes job to do, wouldn't harm anyone, but might help some. Seriously?!

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2013, 06:58 PM »
When I played a TTRR challenge for the first time, I was sure I had to post a time of a moment when a worm touched a finish line, so it's NOT obvious for newcomers, but after 2-3 games it becomes so, yeh :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline franz

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2013, 10:10 PM »
don't understand why the need to give Riviva a hard time, it was a simple question and a detail every ttrr'er comes across as some point in their playing

Offline Riviva

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2013, 10:22 PM »
don't understand why the need to give Riviva a hard time, it was a simple question and a detail every ttrr'er comes across as some point in their playing

I am just want to know whether it is need special end of ttrr or not.
To each style are the rules, for example, t17 "no knock" I thought the same thing is happening in ttrr (I mean about special end for example touch the finish)... how not so ok thx for help...