Forums
April 27, 2024, 02:44 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Void these games please  (Read 1803 times)

Offline morcego

[SOLVED] Void these games please
« on: December 11, 2011, 02:42 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-94584/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-94585/

They are the same game, one of them I reported and the other one was Thouson.
Actually dC booted me from their clan without saying anything or sending a PM to me. So that's why I reported as Peja, because I didn't know until that moment. I think that's unfair to mm, since I wasn't on dC anymore.

Offline Peja

Re: Void these games please
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 02:45 PM »
you should also void the game you lost right? not only the games you won for us. just sayin

Offline morcego

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 02:56 PM »
You're right Peja. This one should be voided too:
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-94581/

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 03:22 PM »
dC way to manage the members is weird...
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 04:41 AM »
2 first games got voided. 94581 won't be deleted though since dC lost. Thanks morcego for bringing it up.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Peja

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 07:54 AM »
just lol, so why this game didnt got added? https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/complaints/clanner-vs-git/

just soem quotes from there:
check whether your opponent is actually signed up on TUS. If they're not registered, there's nothing to report Shocked (by d1)

You should have checked it before you played.(by rok)

so seems like ps needs to watch before and mm not  ;D

kinda the same, palyin clanner with someone who isnt registerd for the clan on tus.
its nice to see decission here are based on feelings rather than on previous decissions. imo if you decide in a case for a special way of solving the problem, you should do it in similar cases as well. otherwise its pure disposal.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 08:31 AM by Peja »

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 09:03 AM »
HAHA  :D
good attitude morcego  :P

Offline Phanton

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 09:55 AM »
scorpus live ???
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 09:55 AM »
In GiT's case:

1. None of the players were registered on TUS.
2. The GiT clan always had 1 member on TUS and that was Rioter.
3. Not one single game played by GiT clan on TUS.

In mm's case: (current complaint)

Apparently dC is having problems with managing its members and that is not other clans fault. dC can't take other clans time for clanners, then come to "oops, someone had kicked that player".
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Peja

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 11:33 AM »
In GiT's case:

In mm's case: (current complaint)

Apparently dC is having problems with managing its members and that is not other clans fault. dC can't take other clans time for clanners, then come to "oops, someone had kicked that player".

GiT cant take other clans time for clanners, then to come "oops, we are not registerd on tus)

on one side you tell clans they have to look if they play vs the right opponents, on the other side you let em play vs illegal members.

but iam pretty  sure it makes more sense to fight againts windmills than changing this unjustified result here. so just do me a service: think on an random insult, say it 10 times in a row to yourself, and be happy u teached us a lesson.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 01:07 PM »
GiT cant take other clans time for clanners, then to come "oops, we are not registerd on tus)

GiT's case is similar as aliasing. Anybody can take other people's time, playing with an alias.

on one side you tell clans they have to look if they play vs the right opponents, on the other side you let em play vs illegal members.

They're not the same diseases, so those are not same prescriptions.

but iam pretty  sure it makes more sense to fight againts windmills than changing this unjustified result here. so just do me a service: think on an random insult, say it 10 times in a row to yourself, and be happy u teached us a lesson.

I get it, you're mad now and even if I'm telling something like 2+2=4 to you, you won't agree. However if you want me to be happy to teach you a lesson, learn some responsibility. dC is your clan, morcego was in your clan, your clan failed to inform, even your own clanmate Thousan didn't know about morcego getting kicked and the problem is TUS not cleaning your mess?

Offline Peja

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 01:26 PM »

GiT's case is similar as aliasing. Anybody can take other people's time, playing with an alias.

They're not the same diseases, so those are not same prescriptions.

but iam pretty  sure it makes more sense to fight againts windmills than changing this unjustified result here. so just do me a service: think on an random insult, say it 10 times in a row to yourself, and be happy u teached us a lesson.

I get it, you're mad now and even if I'm telling something like 2+2=4 to you, you won't agree. However if you want me to be happy to teach you a lesson, learn some responsibility. dC is your clan, morcego was in your clan, your clan failed to inform, even your own clanmate Thousan didn't know about morcego getting kicked and the problem is TUS not cleaning your mess?

wow seems like you really followed my advice, ty. nah seriously your right in all that points(execpt the 2+2 = 4 stuff, its definitly 5). i just saw an similar situation where the mods decided exactly the other way. (of course with a little difference, but still good enough to count as a precedent imo)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 02:05 PM by Peja »

Offline avirex

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2011, 02:38 PM »
peja, ur comparing apples to donuts lol...

dC is a known clan, where GiT is not....  its pretty reasonable to think someone may check TuS to see if they are really a clan, with active members b4 playing a clan they have never played b4....

Offline nino

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 02:43 PM »
GIT is a known clan only of old school peoples.

and since I play this game...they were always just a clan..but never played clanners  :D

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Peja

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2011, 02:52 PM »
peja, ur comparing apples to donuts lol...

both are sweet , so whats the deal?and pls dont force me to go into detail with this 5 clanners vs mm.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 02:53 PM by Peja »