Forums
May 05, 2024, 07:38 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] What should i do?  (Read 1032 times)

[SOLVED] What should i do?
« on: July 01, 2014, 01:41 PM »
I was doing 2nd tus (wxw) against Kinslayer, He failed 2-3 times, and I was starting to seemingly win, and i was doing very well in that game. Then suddenly he said ¨¨kb broken¨¨ and quitted. havent seen him in channel then and didnt ansrew to my msg. I also won 1st wxw (my pick) what should I do? Handicap or what?

Offline Xrayez

Re: What should i do?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 01:50 PM »
League rules here, 3rd paragraph

Quitting a game before it ends means you forfeit the game.
So I would say you should report that game

I also had problems with kins  ;)

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 01:54 PM »
I told u in ag, that u can report those games, u sayd that np we will rm other time, and now u create this topic

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 01:56 PM »
well Im just asking this about mods. I just dont like when u sometimes suddenly quit the game and dont ansrew my msg. I wanna hear what mods say.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 02:56 PM »
When I let u report games, dont need to waste mod's time

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 08:17 PM »
Wait kins said you could report the games, and you instead made this thread?  You're a drama queen.

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 08:29 PM »
Nope. He didnt say Nothing bout reporting This Game before i made This thread. Get ur facts str8 :) otherwise i wouldnt have wrote This thread.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 08:38 PM »
Nope. He didnt say Nothing bout reporting This Game before i made This thread. Get ur facts str8 :) otherwise i wouldnt have wrote This thread.
Get my facts straight?  Kinslayer just said he told you to report above.  God, you are naive.

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 08:47 PM »
.... I say This 2nd time. He didnt say at ANY PART that i can report This Game. He only Said that in This thread, but then when i posted This he said, u can report. And how the f i would know that does he let me report This Game before he said yes? Yes get ur facts str8. Oh so im naive?  When I ask about unsolved game? Wtf? Im not interested to Fight wit u. Got sumthin else to do

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 08:49 PM »
Also not sure if he told me to report at ag, or then i didnt get his msg. Pretty sure he didnt

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 09:00 PM »
Jesus.. what is still ur problem leonidas?  take ur wins and stfu instead making useless drama, I told u in AG that u can report those games, just after u PM that we can rm, but then instantly u opened that topic and just piss me with no reason.. Pls enjoy ur wins and close this funny topic..

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 09:01 PM »
I told u in ag, that u can report those games, u sayd that np we will rm other time, and now u create this topic
Stop being a drama queen and report the games already, you already look like you are wearing a skirt.  Listen to Redi:

I just used to date hot girls before.. i guess im just shocked how times are changed. I used to be badboy lolz. Now im mostly nice, caring and sumthin like that. But why the f@#! women dont want nice guys? Its not about the hair ;dd yes here is my longhair when i was younger

u just gave urself an answer, u became a pussy so women lost interest in u, they have their own pussies, dont need extra one
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:02 PM by TheWalrus »

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 09:14 PM »
Sure i did already. Ur Like Broken needle, missing the point. He rly didnt tell me to report, before i made This. I can take a screenshot Where he didnt Ansrew to my msg at snooper. Does that make u smile :) kins is just trolling or sumthin , since when did someone make an unsolved thing that big deal. Shouldnt tickle ur butt anyways.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2014, 09:18 PM »
Sure i did already. Ur Like Broken needle, missing the point. He rly didnt tell me to report, before i made This. I can take a screenshot Where he didnt Ansrew to my msg at snooper. Does that make u smile :) kins is just trolling or sumthin , since when did someone make an unsolved thing that big deal. Shouldnt tickle ur butt anyways.
I'm sure you'd love to tickle my but, you look like a little twink.

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2014, 09:23 PM »
Too Bad my sharp nails would make ur butt bleed, since im wearing skirt too as u Said, i Like to have Nice long nails and look Like woman :)