Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:57 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301204 times)

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #2145 on: June 15, 2014, 04:54 PM »
nice taste
and nice timing you jynx from hell

haha damn you cant believe, i went to work that day with spain t-shirt and my jobmates passed whole day bullying me.

Spain gonna beat Chile (sorry twy, tag guys) and my revenge will have place in 2nd stage vs Brazil.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: June 15, 2014, 05:13 PM »
even if we beat Chile, they still have to draw or lose... unless we beat them 5-0
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #2147 on: June 15, 2014, 05:19 PM »
They wont beat Netherlands :D

« Reply #2148 on: June 16, 2014, 01:22 PM »
Me being sad when ugly women only interested in me.  :'(

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2149 on: June 16, 2014, 09:34 PM »
Then think of how the ugly women must feel when you turn them down? Given the fact that their already low on self-esteem. Your post reminds me of girls in middle school. "Look at my painting and how ugly it is? uff" And the other girls in the class respond "naaaw, your painting is really beautiful!". You look good, obviously, no need to get a confirmation from a bunch of guys in their early 20's/30's? That being said, you could try out a different haircut. Now I know the 'short-on-the-sides-long-on-the-top' is the most popular haircut in every corner of the world today, but the haircut simply doesn't suit all. Because of the shape of ones head. I think you would look much better with longer hair.. Your head looks abit like an avocado

« Reply #2150 on: June 16, 2014, 09:47 PM »
crazy is right, experiment with longer hair

Offline Anubis

« Reply #2151 on: June 16, 2014, 10:41 PM »
Longer hair always good.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #2152 on: June 16, 2014, 11:05 PM »
It's probably your whiny less-than attitude that is killing it for you as well.  That shit repells women.

« Reply #2153 on: June 16, 2014, 11:43 PM »

I already did have longer hair for like 2-3years, i got bored at it. Im sorry also about my bad joke, I didnt think about first what I was saying. Yes i should not judge by looks. Im normal looking guy like others, nothing special and yes im not a ladiesman. I just used to date hot girls before.. i guess im just shocked how times are changed. I used to be badboy lolz. Now im mostly nice, caring and sumthin like that. But why the f@#! women dont want nice guys? Its not about the hair ;dd yes here is my longhair when i was younger
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:15 AM by Leonidas »

« Reply #2154 on: June 17, 2014, 12:24 AM »
Try longer then.

Offline philie

« Reply #2155 on: June 17, 2014, 06:54 AM »
makes no difference to me. just looks like 4 weeks after you went to the barber, lol

Offline theredi

« Reply #2156 on: June 17, 2014, 09:52 AM »

I just used to date hot girls before.. i guess im just shocked how times are changed. I used to be badboy lolz. Now im mostly nice, caring and sumthin like that. But why the f@#! women dont want nice guys? Its not about the hair ;dd yes here is my longhair when i was younger

u just gave urself an answer, u became a pussy so women lost interest in u, they have their own pussies, dont need extra one

« Reply #2157 on: June 17, 2014, 11:05 AM »
u just gave urself an answer, u became a pussy so women lost interest in u, they have their own pussies, dont need extra one
lmao +1

Offline avirex

« Reply #2158 on: June 23, 2014, 01:29 PM »
i have the long hair on top, and shaved on sides... just recently did this...

i like it... heres a pic that i took, just to make a zombie with my graphic design tablet.

got the idea from a webpage impo posted.

im not finished yet tho :X

« Reply #2159 on: June 23, 2014, 03:54 PM »
wow avi :D
thats amazing