Forums
April 26, 2024, 03:51 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] your pic my pic rule is exploitable  (Read 1937 times)

Offline skOrpuz

Re: your pic my pic rule is exploitable
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 11:49 AM »
Cmon Chelsea!  ::)
Even Peja plays this map (no hard feelings friend Peja  :-* ) and as far as i can remember  little Chelsea u've played on maps of the same type against me.
Why do you run like that??  ::) :P ;D :-\

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 12:00 PM »
Cmon Chelsea!  ::)
Even Peja plays this map (no hard feelings friend Peja  :-* ) and as far as i can remember  little Chelsea u've played on maps of the same type against me.
Why do you run like that??  ::) :P ;D :-\

I just hate this kind of maps......
I wrote "it's too hard" only for he change map xD lol are all really dumb or something ? xD it was tactic move to change map xDD

[2013-04-08 19.09.43] [CAT`Chelsea] ok too hard for us
ok (if you reallyw anna reason soe let me invent 1 stupid reason) map is too hard for us

and komo lol you don;t know how to play t17 or hysteria... so c'mon...
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-142488/ 

« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:13 PM by Chelsea »

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2013, 12:27 PM »

Offline Chelsea

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2013, 12:33 PM »
Chelsea, I know how to play all schemes, and i'd probably be better than you at all of them if I cared enough and practised, I have more passion for this game than you, I train harder than you when I can be bothered, and I play the best players possible to become as good as possible.

But why did you say T17 and Hysteria, hysteria being my 2nd best scheme when I can be arsed enough to practise I could tear you apart at it, then you go and link a game that is a WxW lol?

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2013, 02:19 PM »
I have more passion for this game than you, I train harder than you when I can be bothered, and I play the best players possible to become as good as possible.

lmfao ! to game or to music ?!
In this season i played tus with a lot's of pro players...
(+220|86: 5-3)    Crash
(+284|79: 8-3)    Berria   
(+24|-46: 3-2)    KinslayeR   
(+126|64: 2-0)    Lukz
(+70|47: 2-0)    Husk
(+133|-15: 3-3)Phanton
(+11|-24: 1-1)    Crazy
(+64|1: 2-1)    Free
(+83|40: 2-0)    guuuria

i'd probably be better than you

lmfao....

Offline nino

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2013, 02:34 PM »
Congrats dude.  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2013, 10:21 AM »
Chelsea, no offence to the other players, but only Lukz and Crash are top players and as far as I am concerned, they are both nowhere near their prime right now (just out of practise).

This is like saying you beat Chuck Norris in a fight, but when Chuck Norris is old and almost dead lol...

My point was, you aren't as good as you think you are, and you showed this by saying "the map is too hard for me"...

Do you walk up to crippled people and start dancing too?

Edit: And yes, my time & drive is focused on music, and trust me, it's starting to pay off ;)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2013, 10:29 AM »
Chelsea, no offence to the other players, but only Lukz and Crash are top players and as far as I am concerned, they are both nowhere near their prime right now (just out of practise).

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/classic-standings/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/classic-playoffs/?s=30
Artic is 2nd in this season xD + he have to play final PO 30ths season with Impo xD

and my point was "say something shit lie only to them change map" :D and they changed :P

so gl with your music and leave me alone xD

edit: Masta puto stop smite me !

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2013, 10:38 AM »
Chelsea, this thread only arised due to your inability to rope well enough on a skilled map, blame yourself.

I don't think Artic is as good as he was last year, sorry, but I honestly think that... In fact I think most of the best players aren't as good this year as they were previously, look at me for example(talking about BnG only), I suck at BnG now lol, I can't even beat 60hp with 150hp...

Thank you for wishing me luck, and honestly, it's cool you are at least starting to play better players, I said these aren't top players, but they are very good, maybe someday you will be a top player, keep trying !

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2013, 02:29 PM »
i think that map is well done, i probably would of complemented on it if i was involved in that clanner, cave shopper is the way it should be!

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2013, 06:37 PM »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2013, 07:51 PM »
This is all just a ploy from Chelsea to win most annoying wormer in 2014.  Don't fall for it.