Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:33 PM

Author Topic: #238303  (Read 979 times)

Offline Free

« on: September 17, 2023, 06:02 PM »
So whats the ruling here?

Marcello dropped and Lupastic took a turn afterwards, missed the finish and wants to replay from the positions we had before the drop. I'm not agreeing to this lame ass behaviour as he took a turn when he could just surrender.

I think we could get to a fair gamestate by just skipping because the finish was so near?

If not, void it and we replay it from the same spots. I surrender because I wanted a ruling for this before I continue since I'm not going to let this lameass get a free try.

Offline Free

Re: #238303
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 05:52 AM »
So whats the verdict?

Offline Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 10:51 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-236970/

^ you were equally not understandable here either. x_x reconsider the word "lame" plz ::)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2023, 12:54 PM »
This is not a common case. We'll post soon about the result.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2023, 06:02 PM »
The match needs to be replayed from the last positions after Free's turn. Lupastic last turn does not count since it was played in the wrong order (where Marcello should have played).

The order of play should be the same:
1. Marcello
2. Korydex
3. Lupastic
4. Free

Cut the drama. Use this thread to arrange the match and move on.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Free

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2023, 07:06 PM »
I'm on 16 GMT onwards pretty much every day and anything before 21 GMT works for me.

Offline Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2023, 08:33 PM »
you're lucky that quitting the game doesn't count this time (for whatever specific reason ::) ::) ), in a normal online game and community your quitting would have ended the game then and there Free little man ;) here seems like you get to have another go. I didn't want to give you this for your lack of sportsmanship and trashtalking, but since I can imagine our deserved and legit win would be voided by the mod, we'll kick your ass once more from the original position c: I'll schedule this with Marcello and hopefully his wifi connection will be fine next time

Offline Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2023, 08:54 PM »
The match needs to be replayed from the last positions after Free's turn. Lupastic last turn does not count since it was played in the wrong order (where Marcello should have played).

The order of play should be the same:
1. Marcello
2. Korydex
3. Lupastic
4. Free

so we continue from 32:40 moment? Free's turn ended there, so he teleports to the sheep object? and then Marcello goes next from his original position, and me + Korydex also go to our original positions?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2023, 09:16 PM »
in a normal online game and community your quitting would have ended the game then

In those normal online games, you would have lost because quitting and disconnecting counts the same thing and Marcello disconnected first.

so we continue from 32:40 moment? Free's turn ended there, so he teleports to the sheep object? and then Marcello goes next from his original position, and me + Korydex also go to our original positions?

Yes that's correct.

Offline Free

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2023, 09:20 PM »
Lupa be quiet, ur stupidity is overwhelming, I simply wanted a ruling on it, be happy we agreed to redo it in the first place.

I admit there was a mistake on my part also as I didn't realize we could've finished it and get the ruling later, but I don't have much experience with complaints.

Offline Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2023, 12:31 PM »
tomorrow 7 pm? (5 pm GMT)

Offline Free

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2023, 03:20 PM »
Ok for me, not sure if ok for Kory

Offline Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2023, 12:33 PM »
cancelled, neither Marcello nor me can appear that time unfortunately, will be AFK (and we got no feedback from Kory either)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2023, 08:55 AM »
I'm not seeing any planning for this game. Are you guys done trying to get it done?

Offline Free

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2023, 10:26 AM »
Guess not, bitchass keeps pm'ing me on random times for the game and I keep telling him to use this thread since I'm not doing any favours for this "guy"