Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:56 PM

Author Topic: BnG / rules / doubt  (Read 4363 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: BnG / rules / doubt
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2014, 07:20 AM »
Where do all these b2b zombies come from? Break must have been too long since they don't even know the current tus rules of their beloved scheme. Go back to your irc channel and play poker.

man peja I thought you finally evolved into a totally politically independent person capable of original and rational thought but here you are answering the call of your leader to present him with incandescent support  :(
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2014, 09:50 AM »
peja is a slave

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2014, 11:48 AM »
Peja is like the main consumer of avi's cocks so thats no suprise.

Oh and Peja, the next time you are going to ask me for advice about breaking bng rules, remember your post.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 02:30 PM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline avirex

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2014, 12:21 AM »
Where do all these b2b zombies come from? Break must have been too long since they don't even know the current tus rules of their beloved scheme. Go back to your irc channel and play poker.

man peja I thought you finally evolved into a totally politically independent person capable of original and rational thought but here you are answering the call of your leader to present him with incandescent support  :(

call it what you want ropa, but hes right...

these f@#!ing fools come out of the wood works talking shit, yet they dont even know the rule to the scheme they proudly support...

the discussion is not if my teleport was "lame" or too close to the middle, there is no rules on teleports as long as you stay on one side of the map..

the discussion was if me and roperz were too close to one another, which we were.

Lacoste is not butthurt, and throwing jabs at me... i think its pretty funny.. keep on sucking it lacoste ;D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2014, 06:57 AM »

call it what you want ropa, but hes right...

these f@#!ing fools come out of the wood works talking shit, yet they dont even know the rule to the scheme they proudly support...

the discussion is not if my teleport was "lame" or too close to the middle, there is no rules on teleports as long as you stay on one side of the map..

the discussion was if me and roperz were too close to one another, which we were.

Lacoste is not butthurt, and throwing jabs at me... i think its pretty funny.. keep on sucking it lacoste ;D

This ain't about rules.
This is about sportmanship.
You never had any of that. Hence you got tele in the middle of the map and try to justify it with all kinds of stupid bullshit as  if you were too scared to acknowledge it was a lame move, regardless of the rules.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline surgeon

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2014, 07:07 AM »
..Peja how could you?! I'm even bigger than last year, remember that !

btw. nt joking

Offline avirex

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2014, 11:28 PM »
your a dumb shit huh??

bad sport because i found myself a good hide?? i never broke any rules...

in roper, people hiding on top is bad sport, or 'lame' but its not breaking any rules.

in hysteria telepile is bad sport, and 'lame' but not breaking any rules.

in shoppa petrol blocks are bar sport and 'lame but not breaking any rules.

and i can go on and on and on.... just because someone does something that others think is "bad sportsmanship" or "lame" does not give others the right to break a rule... deal with it.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2014, 10:20 PM »
your a dumb shit huh??

bad sport because i found myself a good hide?? i never broke any rules...

in roper, people hiding on top is bad sport, or 'lame' but its not breaking any rules.

in hysteria telepile is bad sport, and 'lame' but not breaking any rules.

in shoppa petrol blocks are bar sport and 'lame but not breaking any rules.

and i can go on and on and on.... just because someone does something that others think is "bad sportsmanship" or "lame" does not give others the right to break a rule... deal with it.

Dude you're the lamest player of all times

Smoking proud.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2014, 07:05 AM »
Yeah avi, you didn't break any rules. But you forced your enemy to do so, then started whining about it. Then you came here throwing shit at everyone, even though no one even said that you broke a rule. If you wanna play like that, be a man and take the critique at least.
Now you're just making a fool of yourself (not like we needed any confirmation about that).

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2014, 10:03 AM »
you can be a bad sport and break no rules

that's why the term sportsmanship exists to begin with
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 08:01 AM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2014, 11:16 PM »
Yeah avi, you didn't break any rules. But you forced your enemy to do so, then started whining about it. Then you came here throwing shit at everyone, even though no one even said that you broke a rule. If you wanna play like that, be a man and take the critique at least.
Now you're just making a fool of yourself (not like we needed any confirmation about that).

im making a fool of myself??? i forced my enemy to break a rule??? i forced him? how dumb does that sound..

i came here throwing shit?? im just defending whats real..

no1 said i broke rules?? lacoste was the first, then all you b2bitches jumped on his cock, and continue to ride it... ill also add, he claimed i broke a rule, even tho he could not find the f@#!ing rules on the tus page... i admit they are pretty well hidden, but dont come here claiming you know wtf your talking about just because your in some elitist community revolving around the boring scheme.

and i have been a man, and took the critique, i admit my teleport was not the best, but the fact is i did not break any rules, the enemy team did...

and if your dumb ass even watched the game, you will see that i dont attack him, i go after the other worm, as you should do when your too close (if your a good sport) and then he proceeded to break the rules...

before riding everyones cock, and licking on my ass prankster.. why dont you read this thread at least, or maybe watch the game, you little va jay jay. everything you said in your post is a giant bag of shit. now you should eat it

Offline Prankster

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2014, 11:49 AM »
People need to decorate their arguments with childish insults and lies only when they are trying to hide their foolishness and/or incompetence.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:52 AM by Prankster »

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2014, 12:39 PM »
no1 said i broke rules?? lacoste was the first

Quote me

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline avirex

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2014, 02:40 PM »
no1 said i broke rules?? lacoste was the first

Quote me

well, im not going to scan through this thread, looking if you ever directly said "avirex broke a rule"

but, when you say things like "avirex should be banned" and "if anything, avirex didnt do this" or "i love cock" then its pretty much indirectly saying i broke rules, no?

anyway, are you guys bored of this thread yet? or shall we continue :D

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2014, 03:29 PM »

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova