Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:22 AM

Author Topic: BnG / rules / doubt  (Read 4364 times)

Offline avirex

Re: BnG / rules / doubt
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2014, 01:32 AM »
Your too retarded to understand indirect comments?

"Lacoste loves to have sex with men"

But I never called you gay!

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2014, 11:17 AM »
I understand them well, why are you trying to nail me indirectly saying you broke a rule when i didnt even after answering you? Go read my first post again, if you still fail to distinguish the obvious, ask someone nearby to punch you in the face from me, then read again. Repeat until you get epiphany.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline avirex

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2014, 01:05 PM »
apparently your not bored of this thread yet.. well thats good, because neither am i :D

i should be banned on google for teleporting too close, wtf does that even mean?

please tell me... how do you get banned from anything in life??? is it by breaking rules??  or do you get banned for being a gentleman and a scholar?

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2014, 01:17 PM »
Its a figurative expression to punishment/embarrassment for openly being a scum backing it up with a totally stupid and broken rule.

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline avirex

« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2014, 01:34 PM »
oh, sorry im not up on your geeky internet lingo...

damn right im a scum bag though! at least you have one thing right.. now lick my scummy nuts!!   

ps: lets keep this thread going nerd, your turn!

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2014, 01:43 PM »
oh, sorry im not up on your geeky internet lingo...

damn right im a scum bag though! at least you have one thing right.. now lick my scummy nuts!!   

ps: lets keep this thread going nerd, your turn!

Nothing more to contribute once you approved everything i said.

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline avirex

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2014, 02:22 PM »
damn.. that sucks...

you still suck dick, and should be banned from the google webs!!!

but im not saying your gay!!

ok, guess this topic is dead, ttyl lacost

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2014, 02:31 PM »
avirex fits perfectly in the Komo (rip) role I'd say
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2014, 09:00 PM »
yes, because im defending myself when ppl call me lame, yet i broke no rules...

yep, thats make me komo...

it could not be the guy who does not even play worms yet comes here disrespecting, arguing, and talking shit in 9 out of 10 threads (yes im referring to you)

yep, its me!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2014, 08:48 AM »
it's because you've managed to drag this so long without really realizing you were lame

and think that just because you didn't break any literal rules we have no right to think of you that way

but hey, you've always been like this so I don't understand why you require us to have evidence to call you bad sportsman.

Quote from: Avirex
Your too retarded to understand indirect comments?

"Lacoste loves to have sex with men"

But I never called you gay!

The irony of this is that you're the one struggling with language. And that we're using yours, not lacoste's or mine.

gay is homosexual

homosexual is "sexually attracted to people of one's own sex."

attract is "cause (someone) to have a liking for or interest in something."

liking is "a feeling of regard or fondness."

and a feeling of regard or fondness is "love"

therefore you are calling him gay.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 08:50 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2014, 11:21 AM »
yes ropa, thank you for making my point even more clear, while showing us how smart you are.

we are all impressed by your vast knowledge of the english language, please, give us more definitions, and appear in more threads showing up your brain!!!

i mean, that is what your here for right?? talking shit, while appearing to be smart...

thats the only 2 things i have seen from you in the past year, its like you need attention... which is odd, because i have seen your "ill kick your ass pic" with your pretty boy bunch off yacht thugs, seems like they give you all the attention you seek ;) 

anyway, i still dont think hiding on my side of the map, closer the middle is "lame" but if anyone else does, im gonna keep a mental note of it and do it every time im in a bng game with you... its a shame you dont ever f@#!ing play ropa, you just troll the forums with a boner, looking for someone to taunt with your intelligence. *bows to ropa*

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2014, 11:24 AM »
I'd lie if I said it surprises me that after being proven wrong and having nothing to say, it's when you open your mouth the most.

Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2014, 06:16 PM »
who has proven me wrong??? i can go into 10 bng clan games, and ill bet at least 5 of them people have tele'd or hid somewhere similar to my hide... you act like i teleported to the exact middle of the map...

ever head the expression "dont hate the player, hate the game" ?

bng is played on too small of maps, for 4 people... if i find a good hide closer to the middle, i am going to do so, especially if im not breaking any rules... if you wanna think thats lame, then thats fine, i wont change the way that i play, or even give it a second thought that some spanish twat that does not even play worms any more thinks my teleport is lame.

also, i have not dragged anything on, i just simply reply to each and every idiot that comes to this thread talking shit, when they have no idea what they are talking about to begin with.

I actually am amused how far this thread has come, and continues to go, im shocked it has not been locked by now...  anyway, im sure you will reply.. and you can bet i will reply to that.. so, ttysoon bbygirl