Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:27 PM

Author Topic: First Darts compalint :D  (Read 394 times)

Online Triad

First Darts compalint :D
« on: June 12, 2015, 05:11 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-192510/

Even though SiD is okay with that, just want to make sure is it allowed or not.

So we decided to play TRL Bo1 random picks with SiD.

Here's the pick for first game: http://www.worms-univers.com/worms-armageddon/dsp/pick.php?id=787

So when we were playing map, we played B-A instead B-B because Komo named Target A as Target B too by accident, B-A is a non-existing variant. :D So dS, decide if this game should stay or void. :D

Offline spleen17

Re: First Darts compalint :D
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 05:15 PM »
lol wtf :D

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 05:36 PM »
I have fixed this map. Komo, pls check it and approve/discard  :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 10:47 PM »
Shame on me for being too lazy to fix the map :( I keep forgetting, thanks Xan it looks good i'll try it out.

About this game being void or not if it's up to me I would void it, while I think it's cool you guys both agreed to play it like this it isn't how the map was made to be played:

3 Buttons on the Sega Mega Drive controller = 3 variations in the maps. - There are 3 variations in each Sonic map A-A B-B and C-C with the exception of A-C sharing the target in Marble Zone which was a design sacrifice of the series theme as the original target intended for C was conflicting with Target A which meant I had to come up with a contingency plan.

I realize there are other variations in most Sonic maps and the SMDW map, a few other maps have different ways of throwing also but it isn't how they were intended to be, we've always stuck to the creators vision, we always should for official matches.

My decision - I would say void this game, maybe we should make a rule for this?