Forums
May 15, 2024, 07:54 AM

Author Topic: vesuvios elite  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Peja

vesuvios elite
« on: May 08, 2015, 05:33 PM »
vesuvio reported free win elite aginst rip cos he did not wanna play elite, somehow game got deleted, guess it was  because of a missing reason.
in the chat of the game played before

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-190296/

you can see rip agrees to the freewin if vesuvio doesnt agree to pick hysteria:

[RIP`tr`TLaD] u can select hyst? and not use free win elite? i bad in hysteria but i play it
[RIP`tr`TLaD] if no all ok

if he got banned cos of it its a joke xD  anyway i think he should get his points.

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Chelsea

Re: vesuvios elite
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 05:39 PM »
[19:18:49] vesuvio> tus is full of retards 
[19:19:06] vesuvio> the biggest retards are in dt and the most biggest idiot is monkey island 
[19:19:19] vesuvio> now im banned for reporting a free win wich actually rip wanted me to report 
[19:19:25] vesuvio> what is wrong with this wemon ? 

XD

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 05:42 PM »
[19:18:49] vesuvio> tus is full of retards 
[19:19:06] vesuvio> the biggest retards are in dt and the most biggest idiot is monkey island 
[19:19:19] vesuvio> now im banned for reporting a free win wich actually rip wanted me to report 
[19:19:25] vesuvio> what is wrong with this wemon ? 
Haha :D

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 05:47 PM »
His reason for the free win was "lololololo...".

Being on the edge he is: warnings, being muted and load of free wins and complaints, he should have used his words more wisely.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 05:49 PM »
I didn't get to play many games vs him,but he is usually acting weird when I play with him.I can't really understand this guy

Offline Peja

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 05:54 PM »
His reason for the free win was "lololololo...".

Being on the edge he is: warnings, being muted and load of free wins and complaints, he should have used his words more wisely.

hope im not on the edge because my next word is : lololololo  ;D

Offline spleen17

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 06:04 PM »
I get that he is not really helping himself with the way he acts on here, but banning him for this? Really? It is actually a legitimate free win this time lol.

I actually like vesuvio, I think he is a misunderstood character. Hope the ban is removed.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 06:10 PM »
MonkeyIsland, recently you have been making more and more little mistakes, you need to pay more attention to detail or be a bit more patient and investigate.

Yes vesuvio is a bit weird, yes he sometimes acts like a child, but he is harmless and doesn't intend to break rules.

And sure, he has insulted you, and some other people, but only after those people wronged him, I can't blame someone for being angry at someone for making a poor decision without looking at the facts.

He just wants to play...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 06:25 PM »
Banning him was the right decision.

I didn't ban him because he typed "lolololo...". He got banned because:

- Warnings
- Being muted
- History of free wins
- History of complaints

THEN when asked to typed reason for free win, he typed "lolololo...."

Each free win is reported to the site and mods gotta check the reason of the free win. When a player allows himself to type "lolololo" it means he isn't serious enough or finds it funny.

His ban will be removed, but not now. If my warnings means nothing to him, obviously I'll move it to the next level.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 06:35 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ANO

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2015, 07:06 PM »
yes, please, move him to the next level! LOLOLOLOLOLO!

He got addicted to free wins, give him his daily methadone for a while, he will get out soon.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2015, 07:08 PM »
I think, there is no need to explanations why... this mofo deserved ban more than taner, i was just waiting when..  and taner at least did not spam shoutbox whole days writhing nonsenses of his poor life, he now moved to ag and continue that,  maybe this ban will help him, so he can finally grab some food at least, i think he did not eat 2-3 days at least

Offline Peja

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2015, 08:19 PM »
this whole thing is actually quite sad. we have a new guy, he joins tus, reads the league informations and finds this:
"Tell your opponent what league you want to play. Each person picks one scheme."
the logcial thinking, if someone refuse to play its quit = your win.

it was ok as long as everything went according the script. then he ran into devilage and nico (both of them have their history  as well) and he starts to report since he thought they agreed to play 2 games. followed by this bng stuff with stylez, where actually both were total unaware of rules.

the guy feels they mods handle him unfair since every decision goes against him. he turns totally mad, ofc we can talk about a weird personality. in the end we have total useless drama caused by unclear rules and a lack to easily find the needed informations about how the league works. i dont care someone gets muted cos talking trash, but talking about leagues i cant see anything bad or abusive. he reprted free wins and had at least a valid reason to do so. 

as i said, im not talking about the forum misbehaviour. but the league related decisions look like poor managment to me. you can blame him for acting out of order but an certain amount of misorganisation in this league caused all of this.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2015, 09:11 PM »
Yeah well said Peja

FREE VESUVIO i say.

Offline ANO

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2015, 10:34 PM »
this whole thing is actually quite sad. we have a new guy, he joins tus, reads the league informations and finds this:
"Tell your opponent what league you want to play. Each person picks one scheme."
the logcial thinking, if someone refuse to play its quit = your win.

it was ok as long as everything went according the script. then he ran into devilage and nico (both of them have their history  as well) and he starts to report since he thought they agreed to play 2 games. followed by this bng stuff with stylez, where actually both were total unaware of rules.

the guy feels they mods handle him unfair since every decision goes against him. he turns totally mad, ofc we can talk about a weird personality. in the end we have total useless drama caused by unclear rules and a lack to easily find the needed informations about how the league works. i dont care someone gets muted cos talking trash, but talking about leagues i cant see anything bad or abusive. he reprted free wins and had at least a valid reason to do so. 

as i said, im not talking about the forum misbehaviour. but the league related decisions look like poor managment to me. you can blame him for acting out of order but an certain amount of misorganisation in this league caused all of this.

New guy????? he joined in 2013.
He got muted at 59%... in a couple of weeks he will be free... don't make a drama... He abused of free wins and was spamming as assbet... aveva rotto il cazzo. I got banned for much less, I could have offended someone, sometimes, some moms, ... but I have never f@#!ed the league. Actually I was surprise he was still unpunished. if you have never been banned, you are nobody for me.     

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2015, 10:52 PM »
if you have never been banned, you are nobody for me.   

Is spam box ban included in it?  XD
If yes, so i'm not nobody xD
+ I was muted at least once and warned few times xd old good times, when at TUS were 4 warn/ban levels - green, yellow, orrange and red :)