Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:57 PM

Author Topic: AFR rule is removed from Shopper Classic league. Who be against?  (Read 6241 times)

Offline Chelsea

Re: AFR rule is removed from Shopper Classic league. Who be against?
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2014, 04:10 PM »
Noob detected
You have a combined winning ratio of roughly 12% and your roping is mediocre at best. You can't possibly expect anyone here to take you seriously, spouting nonsense and calling others noobs.

And?
Who the f@#! cares about winning ratio? isnt WA a fun game? tbh TUS made this game a shit. Cya take care. DarkOne ban me now. cya..

EDIT:

oh wait, i forgot something darKz, HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW TUS PLAYERS ARE NOOBASHING?
Have you noticed gameplay ratio?
Have you noticed lack of activity from clanners?
Have you ever noticed a "PRO" (chelsea) that plays TUS with pro? (no, because AVOID).

So stop telling who is noob and watch the reality.

stfu f@#!ing kid...
I've played with all pro players.... -> https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/Chelsea/leagues/?l=classic;s=40
Ray, Csongi, Dibz, Tita, Almog, Artic, KinslayeR, Berria, Sbaffo, Chicken23, Phanton, J0hny, Nico, Cash, Free, Rogi, Tomi & Jago !
so far only you avoid to paly tus games vs me...  ::)

You are f@#!ing noob and avoid tus vs me, and that's the reality.... damn hypocrite...  ::)

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2014, 04:49 PM »
Do roll your eyes, I stopped counting the times where you asked me privately for a game... ::) And yes the others you have a point, I'm better off learning to play to avoid being in that situation.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2014, 04:54 PM »
Do roll your eyes, I stopped counting the times where you asked me privately for a game... ::) And yes the others you have a point, I'm better off learning to play to avoid being in that situation.

I stopped too, there was something like ... 10 times a day xD
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2014, 04:56 PM »
Noob detected
You have a combined winning ratio of roughly 12% and your roping is mediocre at best. You can't possibly expect anyone here to take you seriously, spouting nonsense and calling others noobs.

And?
Who the f@#! cares about winning ratio? isnt WA a fun game? tbh TUS made this game a shit. Cya take care. DarkOne ban me now. cya..

EDIT:

oh wait, i forgot something darKz, HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW TUS PLAYERS ARE NOOBASHING?
Have you noticed gameplay ratio?
Have you noticed lack of activity from clanners?
Have you ever noticed a "PRO" (chelsea) that plays TUS with pro? (no, because AVOID).

So stop telling who is noob and watch the reality.

stfu f@#!ing kid...
I've played with all pro players.... -> https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/Chelsea/leagues/?l=classic;s=40
Ray, Csongi, Dibz, Tita, Almog, Artic, KinslayeR, Berria, Sbaffo, Chicken23, Phanton, J0hny, Nico, Cash, Free, Rogi, Tomi & Jago !
so far only you avoid to paly tus games vs me...  ::)

You are f@#!ing noob and avoid tus vs me, and that's the reality.... damn hypocrite...  ::)

Now, HOW PRO <APPLAUSE>

show me other seasons :)
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
<StepS> party
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2014, 07:12 PM »
Your sense of logic is frighteningly absent, Zex
Several people have already explained why afr is a pointless rule. If you don't think about it, but immediately rage, there's no point continuining.

For the record though, your suggestion of
btw: Dont forget also to remove CBA rule, because who cares at crate when there's zooka...

You realise you are proposing to remove the shopping aspect from shoppers? This is the only thing that actually is the essence of the scheme. To think your suggestion is in the same league as removing afr is ludicrous at best.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2014, 07:14 PM »
Your sense of logic is frighteningly absent, Zex
Several people have already explained why afr is a pointless rule. If you don't think about it, but immediately rage, there's no point continuining.

For the record though, your suggestion of
btw: Dont forget also to remove CBA rule, because who cares at crate when there's zooka...

You realise you are proposing to remove the shopping aspect from shoppers? This is the only thing that actually is the essence of the scheme. To think your suggestion is in the same league as removing afr is ludicrous at best.

I am not proposting to remove CBA, but if all keeps removing the .... how to call it... "the essence" of shopper, then is not shopper anymore, simple.

Maybe i am wrong (because shoppa on tus is becoming a team17 scheme without unlimited rope).
<StepS> party
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2014, 07:25 PM »

Maybe i am wrong (because shoppa on tus is becoming a team17 scheme without unlimited rope).

You're completely wrong.

Shopper is a short term skill game that requires the best use of whatever you get, sometimes even creative use to gain pile advantage, pile up enemy worms together and even attempt a plop. Depending on the map, this creativty is sometimes minimized (random hard cave maps) and it mostly becomes a roper in which there's a bigger variety of shit to throw at your opponents face, as opposed to zooks and mines; but that's ultimately what you're doing. Those maps make the scheme stupid.

Team17, on the other hand, is about long term strategy, and planning ahead with the weapons you get, more often than not, saving weapons for combos or late game and focusing on gaining control of the map.

Shopping has never been about roping. Making it about roping is a stupid response to those that think shopper is noobs, it's almost as an auto-defense mechanism shoppers adopted to be taken seriously. Those stupid cave maps, WxW (which is eseentially roper on a custom map) and this AFR rule. Historically, the best shoppers were people much more involved with default schemes and never the best ropers. Shopper has a bunch of unique tricks, and many of them are made from a standing position, that remember, is a risk-reward situation, since you get limited area retreat.

You combine this with the amount of silly custom maps with so many  tree-house hides (those you enter from below) with the silly amount of pidgeons and sheep launchers (why o why? both shit weapons) that are found in today's scheme, and that's where you might think you're being robbed. But you're just hiding stupidly and not taking pile advantage of a non-retreatable worm.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 07:30 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2014, 07:45 PM »
but if all keeps removing the .... how to call it... "the essence" of shopper, then is not shopper anymore, simple.

AFR is not the essence of Shopper.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2014, 08:01 PM »
but if all keeps removing the .... how to call it... "the essence" of shopper, then is not shopper anymore, simple.

Then why it was introduced?
<StepS> party
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2014, 08:12 PM »
The majority doesn't always make the right choices. Also, read the topic again, people explain it in posts you decided to ignore.

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2014, 09:49 PM »

Read 2 posts above yours as well as 2 posts that state the same thing in the previous page.

Offline Phanton

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2014, 03:47 AM »

really :)
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline RIP

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2014, 09:07 PM »
tbh TUS made this game a shit.
yes. and continues to make the game easier.
you refer to other resources where the shopper to play without a AFR. here he played always with the AFR as on wormnet all fan games.and honestly, it's pathetic, on the initiative of the players who are ready to simplify all the complex for scheme, which would have more points.
chelsya will want be simplify any scheme in which he can play.
and as mentioned above, all the many players stopped to play in the TUS in further. left alone nerds. Think tus should be promoted instead of draining. whither only looks MonkeyIsland.... epic

and need to listen to the usual players, and not those who Masturbating on points in overal. because in the TUS come the usual players with Wormnet. And here I can not be wrong!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 09:31 PM by RIP »
Враг думал — это пень, а снайпер снес ему мозги набекрень.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I play for fun unlike you и⊥ʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ…
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
And the pain and the fear passes, unchangeable only death.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2014, 09:44 AM »
tbh TUS made this game a shit.
you refer to other resources where the shopper to play without a AFR. here he played always with the AFR as on wormnet all fan games.and honestly, it's pathetic, on the initiative of the players who are ready to simplify all the complex for scheme, which would have more points.
and as mentioned above, all the many players stopped to play in the TUS in further. left alone nerds. Think tus should be promoted instead of draining. whither only looks MonkeyIsland.... epic

and need to listen to the usual players, and not those who Masturbating on points in overal. because in the TUS come the usual players with Wormnet. And here I can not be wrong!!!!!!!!

what an awful post

it's as if you've taken bits and pieces of past debates, taken them completely out of context and formed a collage of demagogy and bullshit in equal proportions. Worst of all? You've done so without reading or/nor understanding all the feedback given in this thread.

so not just an awful post but an awful poster and most likely an awful person
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2014, 05:50 PM »

Then why does he support a rule that gives players more options? More options = more complexity. Just look at intermediate. It's a game with a lot of weapons and worms and it becomes very complex if you play against a strong player. Ask avirex about W2 ropers, I'm sure he'll tell you all about it and all the decisions you can make.