Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:02 AM

Author Topic: another question ;p (elite)  (Read 982 times)

Offline Maciej

another question ;p (elite)
« on: July 15, 2010, 11:11 PM »
hey, i have never known when skunk poisons for 5 and when for 10 hp.
Can somebody explain it for me??  ???

Offline rU`

Re: another question ;p (elite)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 12:17 AM »
It's like the skunk gives off two kinds of poisons. Once you explode the animal, it gives off a little bit of poison that is like a "second poison", it counts as a new smoke. If both poisons reachs a worm it will result as -10 hp.

Example: when you manage to skunk 2 worms you can see it's -5 on a worm and -10hp on another worm most of the time, the worm that gets -10hp is the one near of the skunk explosion :)

Hope I could help, wasn't easy for me to explain this shit in english xD
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 12:36 AM »
this is a bug tho and should get fixed with the next patch update. skunk should only do 5.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 01:10 AM »
ummm I don't get you Towi, what a 2 poisons you mean?? And is it possible to do 10 hp poison if skunk gets only 1 worm?
pls try to explain it using other words ugh ;S
Or you can show it me in game ^^

Offline darKz

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 01:32 AM »
Upon pressing space after releasing the skunk you let it spread its poison. And upon exploding the skunk itself there's another cloud of poison - that's what Leroy meant when he said there were 2 poisons.

Those 2 poison clouds stack, so the skunk can make a worm lose 10 health per round if it hits the same worm with both clouds. But I remember Dario saying that it's a little bit random because in rare cases it just won't do 10 even though you hit a worm with both clouds.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline rU`

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 02:07 AM »
Thanks for clearing that up DarKo
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 02:32 AM »
it works that way, but u need to be lucky with skunks, he has to jump right XD

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 04:20 AM »
Seems to me if skunk poisons the worm too much, meaning the worm breath too much of its poison, it does 10.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 05:29 AM »
There is no stick theory for this, its a bug. But mostly it does double poison after explosion, long poisoning or when he poisons twice running around. Also, it affects only when 3.6.29.0 is in use as far as i know.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:57 AM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 05:58 AM »
I noticed something tho, at least i think its the case. When u skunk a worm the text " (wormname) is sick" or whatever at the top of the screen. if u blow up the skunk 2 fast when that text came u wont get 10. i mean like sometimes i try 2 wait a bit for the text 2 disappear even. Usually works for 10.

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3