Forums
May 12, 2024, 07:29 AM

Author Topic: asbest  (Read 3137 times)

Offline Ytrojan

Re: asbest
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2014, 11:51 PM »
No, because he sucks. Besides, I'm trying to ban taner for the same reason.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 07:09 AM »
He uses two spaces... Thats a cheater in my books...

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2014, 11:02 AM »
Peja u forgot that Asbest used to avoid everyone, so i don't think he'd deserve another chance.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2014, 01:02 PM »
Peja u forgot that Asbest used to avoid everyone, so i don't think he'd deserve another chance.

and he used two spaces.... aka cannot play original worms..

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2014, 01:26 PM »

I use 2 spaces, does that makes me a cheater? I guess no, so stop it.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2015, 06:37 PM »

Yes it does, noob.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2015, 11:27 PM »
^this

Offline knightz

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2015, 04:18 AM »

Yes it does, noob.

Lol, ofc not. I do not use 2 spaces but saying that people that use 2 spaces is the same thing that u say that ppl that playing finger rolling is cheater isn't it?

About the Asbest, know I remember who was him.
Few days ago I hosted ttrr for fun and just him joined up, that's fine, i didnt recognized him 'coz i've been away for too long anyway.
I rly thought he was twistah ( sorry dude to confuse ya ). Just asked him who was him and he friendly answered me "I'm Asbest".  Didn't conviced me at the moment at all lol.

Since i remember there is more people that i banned in tus, im not sure, not even if "we" free people can see the banned list. i dont care too much about that 'coz if people are banned that's because they did something not allowed and should be penalizaded. But i dont see any problem in let he plays TUS again and see how he acts with people for a while and check or open a poll if he can or not read forums again.

Avirex, maybe he just insults you 'coz u did something against him that u dont recognize but i dont like you either and i dont insult you , see the difference? people can changed their mind. xD j/k =D

Baffo, what u mean when Asbest used to avoid everyone? Doing what?

Oh, Yeah!

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2015, 05:49 AM »

Yes it does, noob.

Ahh, good old days. :'( :-*

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2015, 01:12 AM »

Yes it does, noob.

Ahh, good old days. :'( :-*

jpg images