Forums
May 23, 2024, 01:23 PM

Author Topic: The Ultimate Clanner Shit and Fairplay  (Read 4310 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: The Ultimate Clanner Shit and Fairplay
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2012, 10:49 AM »
aliasing...
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2012, 11:04 AM »
why I'm Chelsea? I though i was Random xD

« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2012, 11:07 AM »
you are throsti at maximum rofl

Offline Peja

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2012, 12:44 PM »
Btw orange and avirex, I can teach u some tips about how to catch an aliaser, I know u guys are noobs with it, I don't mind teaching u more lessons avirex, even u orange, being in dt doesnt mean u have to be a bitch like avirex, quit the accusing, talk about komo or something, leave l3x alone haha

i remember your system as we had fun with kor:

first: posting weird accusions with lots of swear words

second: keep asking why mods dont do anything with lots of swear words.

third: going total mental and reporting several fake wins.

fourth: claim to be alias catcher no1 while others did all the work.

last but not least: beeing f@#!ing pissed cos getting punished for uploading fake wins.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 02:52 PM by Peja »
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline sm0k

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2012, 02:09 PM »
you are throsti at maximum rofl

huahaha, i acuelly lought about that :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2012, 05:19 PM »
About the game with oso and tgd, played yesterday (which dt is calling not counting/aliasing), will we report the games as soon as oso accept on tus, he was invited over  a week ago. That he didnt accept on tus yet we will let be up to mods to decide if games stands, but calling us aliasing and leave the game (after losing 2, and about to lose the 3rd), its just not fair. Its the same as we accused tiqu and neptune as being free.

Tgd and oso shouldnt play that games without having oso registered in l3x. In case we won what would happen? Why these games should stand? Why always avoiding the rules and "hope for the mods to decide the games stand"? Was really "oso" playing that game? Then why he didn't accept your shitty invite THAT DAY? It takes 3,5 seconds to login on tus and accept an invite, he didn't do that so i'm FORCED to be suspicious. And a mod will be too, if he's not stupid.

I agree, maybe oso shgouldnt have played coz not registered on tus, u could ask whats going on before accusing of aliasing, still u have no good point here, stop accusing us of having aliasers, make a real statement or real proof about it, I call for a ban for 'accusing of cheating'. Peja u rly need a pussy man.

www.retard.com

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-general/daina-tgd-17156/msg139312/#msg139312

Offline Devilage

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2012, 01:28 PM »
Btw orange and avirex, I can teach u some tips about how to catch an aliaser, I know u guys are noobs with it, I don't mind teaching u more lessons avirex, even u orange, being in dt doesnt mean u have to be a bitch like avirex, quit the accusing, talk about komo or something, leave l3x alone haha

i remember your system as we had fun with kor:

first: posting weird accusions with lots of swear words

second: keep asking why mods dont do anything with lots of swear words.

third: going total mental and reporting several fake wins.

fourth: claim to be alias catcher no1 while others did all the work.

last but not least: beeing f@#!ing pissed cos getting punished for uploading fake wins.

Your way wrong, but i dont judge u for being dumb, u dont know what i spoke with monkeyisland in private, gave several proves, i dont need to prove u anything tho, u just need attention, as i said, get a pussy man.

Smoking proud.