Forums > Leagues General

Change BnG to No rules bng

(1/5) > >>

Sbaffo:
Just do it already, bng with his nonexistent rules and shit has bored the hell out of everyone, it's like the scheme that causes the most complaints every league game, enough of it.

We can also discuss how the new scheme should be, e.g. we could remove all those things like auto reaim and aim lock but keep the 9 sec fuse, express your opinion here, even through racist epithets if you want to

TheKomodo:
I've voted yes, I was going to do this myself soon but it's actually nice that someone else did it on their own accord!

So, my vote would go towards the NrBnG K scheme, though I'm not fussed if we lose the auto-reaim, anti-power, etc. I'd like to keep 9s though, it opens up nice possibilities.

With NrBnG as well, we would see the maps evolve to open up the bottom kind of as wel. You know how you make a BnG map with a Team17 cavern map? Delete top & fill bottom, well it's the same you just don't fill bottom. Since darksiding is allowed and sitters, it gives alternative tactics as well, you could hide down bottom, but then it's easy to throw 5s+ sitters to open up.

Peja:
sbaffo adora lĀ“ananas sulla pizza

Wolfgang:
i found this schemme very fun actually

Sbaffo:

--- Quote from: Peja on April 17, 2024, 07:56 PM ---sbaffo adora lĀ“ananas sulla pizza

--- End quote ---

Pure tu madre a pecora

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version