Forums
May 12, 2024, 02:26 PM

Author Topic: clanner activity  (Read 3301 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: clanner activity
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2013, 02:23 PM »
You gonna quit W:A when BF4 comes out? Or just go inactive for a longer period of time?

Just as a player for a while mate, I will still organize Darts Tournaments and stuff, because I have multiple computers, but I won't be playing anything for a long time.

Rogi, WA won't die.

Offline Ray

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2013, 06:29 PM »
Nice of you to miss us guys! :) Unfortunately, I don't see much of a chance for a big return any time soon. Not talking in the name of others, of course, but I have a feeling they are on a similar opinion. :(

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2013, 10:09 PM »
two seasons ago you had 800+ clanners played, its just a bad season. it happens in WO and has happened in other leagues, summer is always quiet and you have WO going on as well as eac games being played.

Maybe some of the more active clans have too many members?, im not active enough to know.

if anyone wants to join a clan with a long history and plenty of accolades, just pm me ::)

Offline SPW

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2013, 08:41 AM »
CF will going active again, but maybe with some new look. If we play again, then only with CF tag. You will never see TdC-Random00 or CAT-SPW. But maybe we will recruit aome new members in the future. Thats not easy to find the right ones, we have strictly rules.

Also there prolly will be EAC 2014 for 95%. So we are still in touch with worms but with less activity and on a different level. This year EAC we have 5 participants. So thats a good reference about our standing. There is not only tus, I admit.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2013, 09:09 AM »
CAT-SPW, that tag looks good on you! I'm not sure why the activity this season is so bad, but it's probably more then just one factor. As already mentioned, WO draws alot of time and 1300 games played in total there so far. Summer for me personally has always been less time of gaming, I don't know if others feel likewise. In general the activity on WA has been decreasing since 2011, yet the activity is still higher then the period before TUS started: http://stats.worms2d.info/

Maybe us TUS'ers are spoiled with activity too good to be true since the start of the league?

Offline Tomi

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2013, 07:19 PM »
In the most countries of Europe there is vacation now. The luckier people are on holiday, relaxing (like sm0k xD).. the less luckier ones are having a summer-time-job and just working without any free time (like me :(). And a third reason may be that here was so f@#!ing hot that normal people just can't sit in front of the computer, coz people don't want to do anything then, just go to the beach. ;)

But Summer will end in some weeks and I think that a lot of players will come back, there will be a lot of change in the members of the clans and activity will come back to the normal style. At least I hope so ;D

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2013, 09:53 PM »
How the hell can LoL replace the legendary Worms Armageddon???

I said the same thing some months ago, when i tryed it i liked this game, but the most funny thing is that all my classmates play it. I already stopped to play it (due to massive lags -.-) but yeah, LoL can replace WA, and it's even more addictive because so many people plays it.

Offline franz

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2013, 11:15 PM »

I said the same thing some months ago, when i tryed it i liked this game, but the most funny thing is that all my classmates play it. I already stopped to play it (due to massive lags -.-) but yeah, LoL can replace WA, and it's even more addictive because so many people plays it.

I'm playing LoL a lot, guilty  :-[

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2013, 12:25 PM »

I'm playing LoL a lot, guilty  :-[

i saw your stats on LoLking  ;D i've never seen someone who uses fiddlestick as a support  :o