Forums
May 20, 2024, 11:26 AM

Author Topic: Clans.  (Read 2958 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Clans.
« on: November 01, 2010, 01:19 PM »
Can you have different clans for different leagues?

For example, I am in cFc, and I play Classic league with them, could I(or anyone else) play clanners in TEL or Free league with a different clan?

Offline Maciej

Re: Clans.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 01:43 PM »
of course you can't ;o

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 01:47 PM »
Why not? It's not the same league so you can't cheat or anything...

The reason I ask this is, it would be interesting to see Elite communities become clans in TEL against each other.

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 02:11 PM »
We've had this before, in TNL, we had squads... never worked out. Besides, you are part of a clan to spend time with them, if you just play with them and want to play different schemes in different clans... that's no good in my opinion. :-X

Offline Agneau

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 09:23 PM »
ahahaha i would say ... stupid question!

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 09:27 PM »
agnos i love u
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline TitiO

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 09:56 PM »
wot komo wanna say is that he want to quit cfc  8)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 11:57 PM »
wot komo wanna say is that he want to quit cfc  8)

never! Komo feels too good (like everybody ^^) in cfc, to leave it. Last time he even made an official cfc hymn! which you can hear on our general page on tus! eeeeeeeeH MACARENA, ha! XD

Offline Warlord

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 03:16 AM »
LOL, it's like in the medieval times william wallace says "can i be scottish and irish at the same time? i want to fight and represent ireland and scotland D:",
or in this time,  Cristiano Ronaldo says "can i play for real madrid in spanish league and for river plate in argentina's league at the same time? they are different leagues"..  LOL!

Did you know this?

The LG is a happy face! lol

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 07:33 AM »
How is it a stupid question? If anything it's stupid that YOU think that my question was stupid, it isn't the same league, so I didn't know, I was curious and asked a simple question that needed a simple answer that Ray was kind enough to give to me, there was no need for your silly/out-of-context comment agneau...

Anyway, no harm done, I got my answer, thanks Ray :)

And Warlord, alot of Football players play for their national team, but play for foreign country club.

P.S. William Wallace is a joke...

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 08:59 AM »
How is it a stupid question? If anything it's stupid that YOU
You won a smite :p

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 12:02 PM »
lol, komo is back at it with the arguementative spirit, and the capitol LETTERS when he thinks he is PROVING a point, bu in REALITY.. nobody gives a FOUR letter word that i'll save for FoS forums :p

Offline Warlord

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 12:22 PM »
uhashuashuashuashu! JEDI`cfc-UISxRS-dP`six-Komo xD
Did you know this?

The LG is a happy face! lol

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 01:13 PM »
How is it a stupid question? If anything it's stupid that YOU
You won a smite :p

Why can't you read or understand English good enough to not make bad mistakes in understanding things like this?

You think I called him stupid right? Well, I didn't...

I said "If anything it's stupid that YOU think that my question was stupid" I didn't say HE is stupid, there is a massive difference if you really think about it zip.

Basically, that means it's stupid to get involved and say my question is stupid when I asked an innocent and curious question I wanted to know the answer to, I didn't or don't want to make another clan, or another community, I hardly even play singles or any other league except Classic for clanners, I just wanted to know the answer to this because I am curious and I can only learn things by asking and/or finding out, I am not calling YOU stupid, but the fact you came out and said my question was stupid was pretty stupid and actually pretty arrogant.

How can I sit and ignore it when someone says a simple and curious question I asked was stupid? If it WAS a stupid question then yeah, I probably woulda just laughed and realised how stupid it was.

cFc and b2b is all I will ever have (I hope) in terms of a clan and a community on Wnet, I don't need anything else, can't someone ask a simple question like this without immature comments being thrown at them?

avi, I don't givva toss about your Freedom of Spam, it is, in my opinion the most pointless and ironically useless community on Wnet, it does have a cool icon though, but apart from that, meh...

Offline TitiO

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 01:16 PM »
uhashuashuashuashu! JEDI`cfc-UISxRS-dP`six-Komo xD

lol