Forums
May 22, 2024, 01:05 AM

Poll

What do you prefer most for TTRR league?

Make it the next scheme for TRL
Add a new league for TTRR
Play it in Classic league!!

Author Topic: Discussion about possible TTRR League???  (Read 12373 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Discussion about possible TTRR League???
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2011, 09:39 PM »
You know what, this game and these forums remind me of my job, you NEVER get noticed or thanked for doing a great job or helping others, but whenever you disagree with something, or complain, or lose your temper with someone, you immediately get shot down, it's kinda funny in a way, but deeply deeply pathetic.

that's it, same here -.-

Lol let's join forces and run away together !

Offline Maciej

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2011, 09:42 PM »
Lol Cue, I have the proof to back my claims.

FB and TuS and a2b, look at my stats, then look at yours and Mablaks, no one will ever reach the win % I have in BnG.

I dare anyone to try, this is just to prove you are wrong about TTRR btw, if I had any other way to prove you wrong, i'd be doing that instead of this.

I will always be more cocky than you ;)

well, I will have to repeat myself - more ppl play ttrr than bng, and look, at ttrr you get only 3 chances to get time, so it's really hard to get perfect in this scheme, in bng you get much more turns to try, so even if you fail 3, you are still in game

Offline Maciej

« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2011, 09:43 PM »
You know what, this game and these forums remind me of my job, you NEVER get noticed or thanked for doing a great job or helping others, but whenever you disagree with something, or complain, or lose your temper with someone, you immediately get shot down, it's kinda funny in a way, but deeply deeply pathetic.

that's it, same here -.-

Lol let's join forces and run away together !

hahah, ok, appluad from me and thx for your too :P

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2011, 09:47 PM »

FB and TuS and a2b, look at my stats, then look at yours and Mablaks, no one will ever reach the win % I have in BnG.

I dare anyone to try, this is just to prove you are wrong about TTRR btw, if I had any other way to prove you wrong, i'd be doing that instead of this.

Ok, let's open a new topic to argue who has the biggest penis.

Meanwhile we'll let this thread get back on topic.

But if TTRR wasn't the most skillful scheme, how come we have tool asssited replays to show us what is actually possible but replays we could never achieve unless we were super human robots.  

That is how awesome TTRR is.  Even after multiple years of training no one can come close to what is actually possible.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2011, 09:47 PM »

well, I will have to repeat myself - more ppl play ttrr than bng, and look, at ttrr you get only 3 chances to get time, so it's really hard to get perfect in this scheme, in bng you get much more turns to try, so even if you fail 3, you are still in game

Yeah, well that's what I think too but then, you can play like 5-6 TTRRs in the time a BnG takes and you can warm all day on one game lol, in terms of "what looks better" more people prefer almost anything to BnG lol, but in terms of statistics and Leagues, my point still stands.

Nice double post lol :P

Ok, let's open a new topic to argue who has the biggest penis.

Meanwhile we'll let this thread get back on topic.

But if TTRR wasn't the most skillful scheme, how come we have tool asssited replays to show us what is actually possible but replays we could never achieve unless we were super human robots.  

That is how awesome TTRR is.  Even after multiple years of training no one can come close to what is actually possible.

That just shows it isn't the most skillful, because nobody can achieve "whats possible", lol why are you even using this as a point, it's totally flawed.

And you could say the SAME thing about Ropers and BungeeRace and so many other schemes.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2011, 09:57 PM »
it's not flawed, it shows possibilites and makes sense to play, to get better and better (because as good you are, you still can be better!)

Offline sock

« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2011, 09:58 PM »
For example, my BnG is SO damn good, it scares people in Hysteria and Elite, what does TTRR help you with?

roper, elite, t17, wxw, shopper

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2011, 10:00 PM »
For example, my BnG is SO damn good, it scares people in Hysteria and Elite, what does TTRR help you with?

Does it? Funny how Cueshark isn't a good Roper, and Ryan sucked at Ropers too, and how does it help you with 2 shots of a Rope on Elite? And how does TTRR help you in T17 when you only have 1 Rope? Ropers help you with WxW and Shoppers imo, not TTRR.

In fact, you barely even have to be capable of roping for most Shopper maps.

Offline K1NG

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2011, 10:13 PM »
BnG league ne1? ( with a2b rules ) xD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2011, 10:19 PM »
BnG league ne1? ( with a2b rules ) xD

Lol mate, if there was even a 1% chance of having a BnG League on TuS, i'd actually use TuS rules :P

« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2011, 10:50 PM »
I'm not gonna get sucked into an endless debate about why TTRR is the most skillful scheme.

All I know is that TTRR tests many gaming skills.  Timing, precision, dexterity, forward thinking, planning, reaction speed.  It is also a psychological test requiring composure and concentration in extreme proportions.

There is no other scheme in my opinion which requires such training in all of these areas.

Let's just agree to differ about this k?

« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2011, 11:04 PM »

Does it? Funny how Cueshark isn't a good Roper, and Ryan sucked at Ropers too, and how does it help you with 2 shots of a Rope on Elite? And how does TTRR help you in T17 when you only have 1 Rope? Ropers help you with WxW and Shoppers imo, not TTRR.

In fact, you barely even have to be capable of roping for most Shopper maps.

f@#! off telling me I'm not a good roper?  Komo, you're rubbing me up the wrong way today.

The worst thing is bragging about skill in a scheme.  I never do it (before this thread).  But when someone tells me I'm not good at something involving a ninja rope I gotta pipe up and say that you're talking bollocks.

I'll go grab any crate on the map and shove a zook in your ass.

TTRR makes any scheme with a rope seem totally easy.  Like these people playing towers all the time.  If they practiced in TTRR then their skill levels would shoot through the roof.

Jesus.

Telling me I suck at ropers to create an argument against my viewpoint.  Very cheap.

How would you like it if I said that you suck at TTRR because you lack the necessary 'skill'.  Shoddy arguments.

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2011, 11:06 PM »
I'm not gonna get sucked into an endless debate about why TTRR is the most skillful scheme.

All I know is that TTRR tests many gaming skills.  Timing, precision, dexterity, forward thinking, planning, reaction speed.  It is also a psychological test requiring composure and concentration in extreme proportions.

There is no other scheme in my opinion which requires such training in all of these areas.

All those things mentioned applies to Roper for starters so you have failed right away, BnG also imo, timing and reaction speed for the pwoer bar, and trust me, it's not easy to get it right everytime, I even miss alot, and basically every scheme on WA has those same things.

A psychological test? You're going overboard lol, why don't we just train the military and NASA etc with Rope Races from now on?

We agreed to differ about this before it even started obviously lol, but we can both agree to shutup about it lol, if you however wanna chat about it in person because I am actually interested in hearing more of why you think TTRR is the "Top skill scheme" PM me or let's chat on MSN.

Cue, you suck at Ropers(a bit), so what? I suck at TTRR, so what? Get over it.

Well actually, maybe we don't suck lol, that's stupid, but i'm average at TTRR and strong at Roper, you are average at Roper and Strong at TTRR, is that better?

« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2011, 11:17 PM »

All I know is that TTRR tests many gaming skills.  Timing, precision, dexterity, forward thinking, planning, reaction speed.  It is also a psychological test requiring composure and concentration in extreme proportions.

All those things mentioned applies to Roper for starters so you have failed right away, BnG also imo, timing and reaction speed for the pwoer bar, and trust me, it's not easy to get it right everytime, I even miss alot, and basically every scheme on WA has those same things.

A psychological test? You're going overboard lol, why don't we just train the military and NASA etc with Rope Races from now on?

We agreed to differ about this before it even started obviously lol, but we can both agree to shutup about it lol, if you however wanna chat about it in person because I am actually interested in hearing more of why you think TTRR is the "Top skill scheme" PM me or let's chat on MSN.

Cue, you suck at Ropers(a bit), so what? I suck at TTRR, so what? Get over it.

Agggh.

Listen.  Making a cup of tea requires all those things too.  But not in quite the same quantities which was my point.

I hardly ever play league games.  So 99% of my games occur in 'funner' teritory.  We never play funners together so how the f@#! do you know how good I am at roper?

Again, this thread is becoming personal. 

I don't want to discuss stuff about this in private with you.

Offline beer

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2011, 11:26 PM »
for real komo, u're such a spmmer... u're fuking evryere

drama queen iz back