Forums
May 15, 2024, 04:49 PM

Author Topic: doH  (Read 6387 times)

Offline TheKomodo

doH
« on: January 06, 2011, 07:41 AM »
This isn't a topic for people to flame, it's a serious question.

Can we remove doH from the clan standings? There is no members in doH, doH members have moved on to other clans, the clan doesn't exist anymore, ps should be 3rd, TaG should be 4th and so on.

Does anyone agree with me? Please, seriously please do not start flaming the name of you know who...

If you want to keep the score of doH, can you at least find a way to do this, but class them as inactive or something so they don't hog that position?

Offline Chelsea

Re: doH
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 09:08 AM »
NO !!

Maybe ever will be reactivation :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 09:23 AM »
Well like I said, make doH inactive so they don't have position especially when doH has 0 members...l

Offline Camper

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 05:13 PM »
lets remove f4st,gonzo,flori and the other guys, they are also inactive...

lets remove u from bng standings ur not playing tus classic anymore...

Offline Maciej

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 05:18 PM »
hah Camper, i can't believe I applauded you! ;D

Offline Ray

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 05:22 PM »
Camperz has a point, really. It's overall statistics for a reason, it doesn't matter if a person or clan managed to get a good spot 2 years ago or yesterday, it's still their points and still their spot! Imagine if we removed all the inactive clans...

Offline magic

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 05:37 PM »
wanting or not, was already a clan, we cant simply delete him, was a good clan and have a good history in tus.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 06:27 PM »
Camperz, funny, cuz, i've actually been playing TuS classic (just BnG) recently, so, take that smartass smirk off before I slap it off :P ;)

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 06:37 PM »
Just checking, but you know you just confirmed the validity of Camperz' point, right? :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 07:17 PM »
Just checking, but you know you just confirmed the validity of Camperz' point, right? :)

Considering BnG is a scheme for TuS Classic, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried ;)

But actually, I asked to be removed from TuS a while back, but you wouldn't allow it lol, after time I decided, i'll ask for TuS BnG only once every while.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 11:09 PM »
LIVE WITH IT.

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 12:36 AM »
Lol Dev, you got torettes or something?

Ray, Camperz, I respectfully couldn't disagree with you more here.

You don't see any professional League where this happens, if a Football team or Basketball team or well, any team dies, they are removed when a fresh Season starts, isn't this the whole point of the "time machine" thing we have in the Standings pages? So we can view the past, if a clan has no members and they do not exist anymore they do not deserve this spot anymore, especially if most of the members have moved onto other clans, IF doH ever started again (fair play to them if they do, I wish they would) then I think the only member would be Zippo, and it's not like Zippo got all these points himself.

To keep all the points, yes I agree with, for me to suggest to delete the clan altogether is completely ignorant yes, I apologise, however, I think for more accurate statistics and Standings we should make clans active/inactive, like, if they haven't played for an entire Season, they should be called "Inactive" and do not appear in present Standings until they become active again.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 12:50 AM »
so what about half-active clans?
They don't play, but they have still got some players, so they always can!
It's worms league, not football, it should stay like it is. It's part of history... but... if it's history maybe it really should get separate table..? I have no idea XD
but check my first arg, what to do in this kind of situation?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011, 01:05 AM »
I already answered that though Maciej lol, there ain't such thing as "half-active" lol, you either play or you don't, I think.

Well, if this is the case, why don't we look up all the old leagues and all the old statistics of every individual player in the history of WA and merge it with this? (sarcastic)

I just think it is wrong, for doH to have #3 position, when the true #3 position is ps, because doH doesn't exist anymore...

Surely you must understand what I mean?

Offline nino

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 04:03 AM »
something must be done cos komo is right but at the same way hes f@#!ing wrong i dunno why maybe cos others peoples are right too and from what i see maciej is trying to prove his point , and komo dunno for what reasson thinnks his point is right and btw just one can be right or even disagree with eachother, imo my opnion is diferent of them and i dunno how come this happens cos i just drink beer but someone stolen my whisky tonight! doH!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.