Forums
May 16, 2024, 05:42 PM

Author Topic: Free Win & Rule of Two Picks  (Read 931 times)

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
Free Win & Rule of Two Picks
« on: July 26, 2010, 04:46 PM »
there is the rule in tus:
"Tell your opponent what league you want to play. Each person picks one scheme."

now lets look... i picking and hosting up. oponent joining me and telling me that he will host his pick by himself. after game ends i go to AG and see that oponent offline and dont come back after few (10) minutes... i am going to report free win cuz there are MUST be 2 picks! this is rule! but i can report cuz i dont know whet is my oponent pick... i know reorting a free win is kinda cowarding! ok! but sometimes we play only 1 pick and not reporting free win... but wtf! this is out of rules cuz the rule that there are MUST be 2 picks!

2 ways:
- remove rule of 2 picks and allow players play 1!
- both players MUST tell eachother their picks before 1st game! and if some1 will not play there is MUST be free win!

and dont tell me that free win is bullshit... i never report free wins! but reporting free win is a way of following the rules
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline avirex

Re: Free Win & Rule of Two Picks
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 05:18 PM »
hmm... u say dont tell u bullshit? then i have no idea what else to say.

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 05:25 PM »
so avoid this topick and dont flood nothing!
seems like trolling lel xd
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 05:47 PM »
Nobody forces you to play exactly 2 games (even if it seems so in rules). You can play 1, 3 or 15 games, it's on ly up to you and your opponent to agree. If he runs away after his pick, you can report a free win for you pick. If he runs away before playing his pick, you can swallow it and move on to play with someone else, unless he told you what he picks before he ran away.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 05:57 PM »
Your ment to both pick before the first game starts. Becuase its rather unsporting to change ur pick depending on the first result of the round. This happens alot in tus, theres an advantage if your picking last and playing after the first pick and have not declared what you want.
This is because if you win your opponents pick you may pick something easier for urself to win with less points to get 2-0 or you may pick something harder to win with more points if you just lost alot from losing the first game to try and chase those points back.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 04:19 PM »
i dont see the problem

u played ur pick and didnt play the opponent's pick, so it's better for u

u are just trying to get a free win without playing a pick where ur opponent is meant to be better (coz it's his choice) and sometimes u have internet problem or real life problem which prevent u from playing
one more time wa is a fun game, i play league and care about it, but this reason isnt a good one for a free win imo

and if it's just because of the 2 pick rule, i agree for deleting it if people agree before for just one game

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 04:59 PM »
The problem is when you start a 2 games TuS, you have to play your 2 games.

What he did was just voiding a game, which is "Mods" job.
I guess you can report your free win.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline CMV

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 06:35 PM »
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN