Forums
May 02, 2024, 12:24 AM

Author Topic: Ideas for update Pending games  (Read 459 times)

Ideas for update Pending games
« on: October 02, 2012, 06:43 AM »
I think players must know, which games they must play.

Now MOD when registers tournament, should specify admissible percent for a cup of the played games. It will limit participation in cups of inactive players.

This field i show here:

Played games percentage:
There are players who doesn't get their games done and have a low percentage. With this option you can only allow people whom have more than the percentage you set. Use 0 for disable.

I suggest to make a pending game more convenient, namely:

1) Now on page the pending of games is 2 buttons: "all" and "only pending". I suggest to make "all games" (all not played games) and "current games" (that is not played games of the current cups, tournaments, playoffs).
It will allow the player to see, he whenever possible can play what games to made more the percent of activity.

2) to create the column deadlines (to specify in it term to which game or the rest of time for game is allowed)

3) I offer also that in the description on page the number of not played games, though on page it seems and clearly while was displayed. In principle it is possible to leave it and as is at the moment.

Maybe here:
This player has gotten 74% of his/her games done (200/270). Please note that this number doesn't include clanner games.
Highlighted rows show ignored games. These are games that doesn't affect your stats because your opponent could be completely unreachable. You can send pm to mods and ask them to ignore the games you think you can't get done.

4) for convenience I suggest to make also sorting of data across the field: "the player" (nicknames one after another (alphabetically)), "type games (place)" - cups, tournaments, league, according to the "name of tournament / cup / league" and across the "field of deadlines" that it is necessary to play quickly and that can wait.