Forums
May 06, 2024, 10:30 PM

Author Topic: Intermediate on Test  (Read 2213 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Intermediate on Test
« on: March 10, 2009, 10:17 AM »
The situation to me looks like this :

1. When I put the poll there, it was 10, 7 in favour of Intermediate. Now it is 34 to 26 in favour of Intermediate. But the point is some people do not enter TUS because it has Intermediate. So they won't poll minus for Intermediate. I can say 34 is the true poll for Intermediate, But 25 is not. 

2. In this season out of 150 games there were only 17 Intermediate games so far.

3. Free league has  few games in it. I'm thinking if we move Intermediate to the free league, Would it give more activity to the free league? If so, Intermediate players can have their own playoffs in the free league since Intermediate would be the most scheme being played there.

4. Intermediate was in 3 seasons on TUS. I'd like to test to see how things change with it being in the free league.

I'll be moving it to the free league. in 1 or 2 days. and probably will add 10 more days to this season and We'll try it for season 4 and 5.  If there were no big changes we'll move back.

Those 4 are main reasons.
This thread is for the people who still thinks we shouldn't move intermediate AND have some better reasons than those 4.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 04:32 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline f4st

• Spain Spain
    • View Profile
Re: Intermediate on Test
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 02:33 PM »
Im 700% agree with that idea, u wanna use the intermediate players activity to rescue the almost dead free league, this will do a more "professional" classic league and will get free league a lot more active, all win.
STAxDoubletime> My english is better than youre's

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 07:42 PM »
People don't play free league because itss hard to organize, find someone to play etc.

In an almost abandoned game like W:A it's very very hard to play, for example, Capture the flag. (Which is a very strategic scheme) But Im sure that if this was more active, we would have lots of free's.

I disagree, tho.

Here comes the snow

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 05:00 PM »
Smite Smite Smite
Very good job moving it.

Offline pr

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 09:47 PM »
cya

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 04:02 PM »
kinda agree, lets see the test

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 04:28 PM »
Who gives me a smite every day since I came up with this idea? :D

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 07:23 PM »
Who gives me a smite every day since I came up with this idea? :D
Me.
                      (Maybe some people found your avatar a offensive)

Some people like to smite at everyone (very childish) look at me, I had a -5 karma like 2 weeks ago then it raised to 2, now its -2 lol.

But I'll be honest, I smited at you two or three times, you spammed a little. (Not that I didnt spam, in fact, I spammed way more than you ] did.

But...

Who cares about Karma?

I don't ;-)

« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 07:27 PM by Pixy »
Here comes the snow

Offline Ray

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 07:25 PM »
I gotta laugh xD pathetic XDD
EDIT: starts to remind me at DT

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 07:31 PM »
I gotta laugh xD pathetic XDD
EDIT: starts to remind me at DT

I didnt understand shit anything.

I remember you of DT?
Here comes the snow

Offline Jackdaniels

• [url=http://www.userbars.be][img]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2896/19595wc3.jpg[/img][/url]

• United Kingdom United Kingdom
  • Gotta love that
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 08:48 AM »
Gj killing tus u can feel proud of yourselfs now