Forums
May 23, 2024, 01:06 AM

Author Topic: missing the old times  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Devilage

missing the old times
« on: June 09, 2013, 01:03 AM »
What happened tus you used to be the shit , I've never been a guy who likes to be bossed around, I've always made my own way to live trying to be outside the rules as much as possible, don't get me wrong tho, I'm not a lawless gansta or any shit like that, but I never liked the abuse of power, abuse of power from people that not being at any sights better than you want to chose over u or teach you a lesson that they haven't even learnt by themselves, I do follow every rule that this league has, you can count with ur left hand the times I've cheated in this game, I know I tent to insult a lot but that's the way I am, you can't try to change something u can't handle just because u feel ackward, I gave the idea to make a filter for curses or bad words, but they prefer banning or treat the ppl in a dif. way, because they feel with the power, they make fun of us in silence, knowing that their decistion can't be change, this site's up for us and nobody else, us the players who keep the league running, w:a active, not this league, many ppl stopped playing w:a because the way that tus handles their game leagues. I know when I lose I can handle it it's not like I'm 15 years old and I hate to lose a f@#!ing game, but I just hate hypocrites, I hate foot lickers and I also hate ppl who thinks that it's better than the rest, sorry bout my english but as you know I'm from chile, my point is that we should make a new moderators voting age, they have been too much time in power now they think they are untouchable, I'm sure there are better ppl to mod our league games, we just got to vote for them.

Smoking proud.

Offline avirex

Re: missing the old times
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 03:13 AM »
that was actually a decent attempt at proposing change...

see, thats how you handle things devilage, instead of like a pothead raging lunatic...

when you approach things with a level head, maybe you can have people listen up, and take note of what your saying, and take a step in the right direction for change...

the only problem is..... your request is absolute bullshit... the mods are doing a great job, and none of them are power hungry, or treating anyone unfairly... in fact i would say its just the opposite...    you have been a major pain in the ass lately, the fact that they have not banned your ass shows they are very lenient.

edit: and one more thing, your an idiot if you think its "us the players that keep this league running" your a jackass for that statement....

its MonkeyIsland that keeps this league running, and its this league that keeps this game alive....   show some respect boy.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:17 AM by avirex »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 06:08 AM »
Any clear case we failed to see the truth and abused our power?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 06:29 AM »
We are a small community, 4 mods are enough, if I'm not wrong they are D1, franz, C23 and Rok, but sincerely, I can't see other persons able to do this job as D1 does (no licking).
And just for curiosity.. can you quote some name(s) that you think he/she/they can help this team?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 06:31 AM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline SPW

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 08:44 AM »

I'm sure one thing dev meant is tel league. Its disabled again but actvitiy was good. And this I dont understand too.  :(

Offline Hussar

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 08:47 AM »
yea MI let us play tel even from now !

Offline theredi

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 10:40 AM »
pffff, lets go further and make individual league for each scheme... cmon cry more gansta mofo, "i hate hypocrites" hahah loved that bullshit...

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 04:56 PM »
you must be really high now lol

Offline nino

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 07:12 PM »
ok......

I dont have much time lately for these childish things, barely sitting on the chair to solve problems @ TUS related, then MI make TEL back next seasson yes this is an order!

who the next?  :D xD

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 02:06 AM »
c23? rok? franz? I've seen d1 active, but what about the others? I'm just asking for a new voting age to pick new moderators, it's been a while alrdy, it would be nice for us to have some fresh blood moderating us and also the chance for us to vote for our league moderators again, some might be happy like avirex, some might be unhappy like me.

Smoking proud.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 02:08 AM »

edit: and one more thing, your an idiot if you think its "us the players that keep this league running" your a jackass for that statement....

its MonkeyIsland that keeps this league running, and its this league that keeps this game alive....   show some respect boy.

So this gringo its able to insult me? its us who keep this game alive not this league, if this one dies im sure there be others wanting to make a new one like it happened several times before, we the players keep this alive not tus.

Smoking proud.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2013, 02:10 AM »
pffff, lets go further and make individual league for each scheme... cmon cry more gansta mofo, "i hate hypocrites" hahah loved that bullshit...

this one too? lol im sure that MI would have alrdy warn me if I was the one insulting, why do you call me a gansta tho, I'm not the one trying to look mean with a cloth in my face.

I'm sure one thing dev meant is tel league. Its disabled again but actvitiy was good. And this I dont understand too.  :(

tel's the best example.

quote from darkone: I'm sorry, but none of our mods are available to handle your complaint right now.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 05:22 AM by MonkeyIsland »

Smoking proud.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2013, 02:31 AM »
Hmm couldn't you put all of this in one post?  :P

Offline taner

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2013, 02:36 AM »
VOTE FOR THE MIGHTY ONE TO BE A TUS PRESIDENT!!!

Offline avirex

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2013, 02:45 AM »
Hmm couldn't you put all of this in one post?  :P

lol foreal!

dev, i can respect asking for a new group of mods, if your concerned that MI, franz, and d1 need a littlr more help because chicken, and i think rok as weel are inactive.

but that's not your motive, your asking for new mods because d1 is not siding with you.. but it has nothing to do with being power hungry, you have been being a complete jackass, and causing unnecessary problems in the league.. go look at complaints forum, your name and clan is in so many recent complaints it ain't funny, and you just don't have any respect.. crazy hit the nail on the head.. i believe it was "ignorant, dissrespectful, pothead"