Forums
May 18, 2024, 02:35 AM

Author Topic: missing the old times  (Read 2892 times)

Offline Devilage

Re: missing the old times
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2013, 04:05 AM »
Nah nothing personal against darkone, this league rly need some new moderators,btw are u stocking me? don't u remember ur komo avirex pussy wars? what about those game complaints? lol ur the perfect hypocrite. pothead for sure disrepectful, I do respect the ppl who diserves it and ur not even close to that, ignorant, im not the one killing bugs for a living.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 04:09 AM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2013, 04:26 AM »
Dev, Did you seriously believe your post would go somewhere ?
As said redi, tel,hal has really no logical sens when there is already a global league with separate ranking. MI, unsuccessfully tried to say it by making 'individual' PO.
There is a law in the state that says that an absolute truth cannot be suited. I guess that's what happen for you here devilage.
I got nothing against you but this is not the good way of proceeding plus you clearly make statement out of nowhere like:
they make fun of us in silence
many ppl stopped playing w:a because the way that tus handles their game leagues
Actually I know only one player (spaazi) that stopped to play wa after a problem with the mod but to be honest I very highly doubt it is related with the problem he had with tus mod. Knowing him it was an excuse to move on.
The tel example is irrelevant since mod handle complaint not the site management itself. Should we replace MI then ?
Actually as far as I remember "the old time" it was way less structured and more biased and I'm not even speaking about before replay period.
Even if I would manage some rule differently (lagg out for me should be auto win for the opposite team.. would spare so much drama in my opinion), I can't honestly say that I can think of anyone that would be fairer for the simple reason that they are fair.
I know by posting this I only help the flame to continue but please think about this:
If darkone (the one you seems to think is the most unfair) is so biased why did we got some TdC members muted/banned ? He's like the top mod and if I follow your thinking should be able to do whatever he wants to.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 04:39 AM by zippeurfou »

Offline Devilage

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2013, 05:12 AM »
I'm just calling for a new moderators voting age, if they do their job or anything it doesnt matter, we have to have the right to vote on them or further people who wants to moderate the games, if all the people it's pleased then I'm sorry for this topic.

Smoking proud.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2013, 05:26 AM »
these southamericans, just got democracy now they want democracy even in their soup.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2013, 05:43 AM »
You talk like you knew southamericans, stay at your side of the world with ur racist comments, either way southamericans are way better people that yall.

Smoking proud.

Offline Peja

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2013, 07:11 AM »
New mods sounds good since some of them seem to be inactive. On the other hand complaints are solved quite quickly, so maybe theres no need. Big lol at voting on new mods. Maybe you will change your opinion after we elected taner.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Rok

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2013, 10:09 AM »
stay at your side of the world with ur racist comments

and then:

southamericans are way better people that yall.

Lol. Do you even realize how ironic this sounds?
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2013, 12:38 PM »
southamericans aren't a race sorry
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2013, 08:20 PM »
these southamericans, just got democracy now they want democracy even in their soup.

This made me laugh out loud.

I'll be honest at admit i haven't handled a complaint in years, but when i do i like to think im fair..

Offline Devilage

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2013, 10:42 PM »
we need new moderators thats for sure

Smoking proud.

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2013, 11:31 PM »
If darkone (the one you seems to think is the most unfair) is so biased why did we got some TdC members muted/banned ?

Most mods stay out of complaints where their own clan is involved :) Even if they can be impartial. Matter of principle. I see no reason to make myself an exception to that rule.

Offline avirex

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2013, 01:18 AM »
i dint think there is anyone that feels new moods are necessary...

except dev...so yah, no one important.. send this entire thread to the trash.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2013, 03:10 AM »
thanks for ur concern in my thread stocker

Smoking proud.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2013, 05:29 PM »
Nah nothing personal against darkone, this league rly need some new moderators,btw are u stocking me? don't u remember ur komo avirex pussy wars? what about those game complaints? lol ur the perfect hypocrite. pothead for sure disrepectful, I do respect the ppl who diserves it and ur not even close to that, ignorant, im not the one killing bugs for a living.

I have seen pictures of you Devillage..You literally look like you are possesed, a slave under drugs, under a foolish quest for vain independancy..And eventhough at first this may seem a little far fetched, based on your'e radiation in your'e photos as well as your'e conduct i would even argue that you seem to be regurairly possesed by the devil and his demons.

You had a facebook profile picture that clearly stated you where high...So you even relish in these things..Do you have any idea of how vain such a lifestyle is ? How can happines be derived from drugs ?`It is such a massive problem.. You are a very costly burden to Chile..And your'e relatives are propably worried over your'e lifestyle and your'e parents propably blame themselves for your'e apparent and appaling failiure.

And this quest for independane ? Extremly foolish...How often does it lead to something good ? In countries where marriages are arranged the divorce rate is much lower(http://dadisispeaks.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/why-do-arranged-marriages-statistically-last-longer/).. Was the independance young men and woman gained really worth it ? As abstract as it may sound arranged marriages demonstrately generate happier marriages..Being dependant on someone who has lived 2,3 or even 4 times longer than you regarding choice of marriage mate has some significant advantages as they can see what a young man with a great fire in his pants are unable to see.

Same thing with woman and children. In countries where womans have the traditional humble role...The marriages last much longer and divorce rates are much longer. Yet more marriages in the USA Will end in divorce compared to those that end in death where woman are independant..Regarding children..Where children have a less independant attitude like in poor countries..They have very good manners..While the children here in sweden are horrible..Is an independant attitude or desire really good ?

And with the societies as a whole..You need to be elevated to see the entire situation..This is why democracy sucks..For example is it really good if the population strikes because the government installs surveillance cameras or raise the taxes ? They may end up in a worse situation than they started in and often they do.

You are always dependant on something Devill-worshipper...You are always under someones or somethings law..IF you drive (And i hope you don't since you would be a real hazzard driving while high on drugs) you will be under certain speedlimits and rules..What if every driver on a highway decides that they don't want to follow someone elses rules ?? That would end in a disaster..

Likewise even if you go to a deserted island and start a farm you will still be dependant on something. For example the earths abillity to produce food, the oceans abillity to produce fish, the seasons that have been fixed..The lunar cirkle...You are a pathetic mortal man made out of dust...At any time something could happend to de animate your'e highly polluted body so the Nephesh goes away.

And what is equally bad is your'e lack of respect for other human beings.. This " I will treat whoever i want with respect and blaspheme whoever i wish like my father satan " Mantra is going way too far. You must be able to hold a sane discussion without resorting to a flurry of curse words and insults of vulgare nature.

I know that you have indulged in this hedonistic lifestyle due to nihilistic tendencies because the world was never before truly purged off vice and sin.. But this transgression is very grave indeed..You must turn your'e self over to the local authorities and take the punishment for your'e heinous atrocities ! You are a disgrace to your'e parents and i feel very sorry for them..This is your'e last chance..Either you submit your'e self to the higher authorities or you will fall into the devils full influence....And there must be no means of salvation, hope or redemption as you fall completely into a void of despair.

You are still allive.....

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2013, 06:45 PM »
I'm cool about new moderators actually.

MI has a lot of job here and He does nicely.

Chicken is inactive and Rok too.

About D1, i have my own experience with him and i guess in some time we disagreed a lot, mostly in WO case, and since this fact i didnt trust in him anymore. Also, his latest posts assumed an ironic and troll tone, what i dont agree when someone should act as a league moderator. Well, but MI and him are only moderators what really works here so they deserve a lot of respect.

I'd love to help TUS and I have a nice experience as moderator from other stuffs. But my english is so-so and idk if MI really give any moderator place for people what he doesnt trust 100%.

We dont need to start a flamewar to discuss proposals to improve TUS.