May 29, 2024, 09:32 AM

Poll

do you liked my idea?

yes, its great
yes, its good
dunno
no, its bad
no, its awful

Author Topic: New league idea - TLL (The Lucky League)  (Read 1832 times)

Re: New league idea - TLL (The Lucky League)
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2013, 07:46 AM »
lol  ;D nice league

but i think not will play it :D

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2013, 08:36 AM »
ok rr xD that's my final offer!

Werry gooooder idea husk +1 !! rr only luck xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2013, 02:06 PM »
lol... no1 seems to be giving you an honest answer stefan, so here it is...

the league you suggested suits you likes, and your needs...

if MonkeyIsland coded a league for each individual, we would have over 50 different leagues...

there is already a good variety of specialty leagues, a classic league, a clanner league... and for all the odd ball schemes that some people do enjoy, but at not overly popular, thats where the free league comes in...  if there are certain schemes that are not in the free league, that you think should be, talk to MonkeyIsland.. im sure he would add it if it was a logical suggestion..

but to create a new league just based on your likes does not seem logical...  nt ;D

Offline Stefan22

Please do not go through my post history. I was 8 years old at the time of this account's creation (I turned 18 in 2022) and as a result I spoke broken English and behaved in a very childish/offensive way. If you want to contact me please refer to www.tus-wa.com/profile/RollerTH

Offline Stefan22

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2013, 04:33 PM »
i think better is to add new schemes in old leagues... for example, HusH wanted bungee race in classic league...
Please do not go through my post history. I was 8 years old at the time of this account's creation (I turned 18 in 2022) and as a result I spoke broken English and behaved in a very childish/offensive way. If you want to contact me please refer to www.tus-wa.com/profile/RollerTH

Offline Korydex

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2013, 08:57 PM »
wut :-X

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2013, 08:07 AM »
Sick.

What avirex said + a luck-based league would outright go against the point of a league: a league is supposed to reward most skilled and active players, not luckiest players.

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2013, 08:42 AM »
there are no luckiest players in comet dodging, every1 would have same points xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Husk

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2013, 11:40 AM »
lol stat xDDDdddddddddd ok u have 50% chance of winning... but what if 4 games in row u r the luckier player????? there u would have more points than random00!!!11111