45 (15.8%)
Shopper
24 (8.4%)
BnG
21 (7.4%)
WxW
29 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: Next scheme for TRL  (Read 14074 times)

Offline CMV

Re: Next scheme for TRL
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2011, 08:36 AM »
...Just make a seperate league for every scheme.

That's the idea that I've purposed so long time ago... but there was no one around to hear my prophetic words!!! And that thing is gonna happen one day, mark my words! ;x

Oh, sorry, I didn't know you've already said that, didn't search for it, my bad. :¤
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2011, 09:18 AM »
Only 5 the difference.  Good going guys! :D

Offline SPW

« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2011, 06:02 PM »
ttrr would really deserve it.

I remove my vote and do it on ttrr now. :)

Now only 3 behind xd

Offline Csongi

« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2011, 06:05 PM »
ttrr would really deserve it.

I remove my vote and do it on ttrr now. :)

Now only 3 behind xd

if that post doesen't deserves an applaud then nothing does !!! XDD

:-*   go go rr
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2011, 06:06 PM »
c'mon fans of hyst, vote ur favourite scheme THE HYST now!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2011, 07:23 PM »
Monkey, can't you let us have Hysteria, and make the TTRR seperate? Since TTRR is always going to have the strong loyal fans...

Offline Guaton

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2011, 07:57 PM »
i like hysteria , but i would prefer any other scheme instead of hysteria

its gonna bring a lot of troubles , u know , ppl who thinks "telecow" exist and stuff ...

Offline K1NG

« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2011, 09:49 PM »
Monkey, can't you let us have Hysteria, and make the TTRR seperate? Since TTRR is always going to have the strong loyal fans...

Agree... 2 leagues ( if it's what you mean ) would be better... some people don't like ttrr maybe because there is lots of people with good skills and people who have played TTRR all his life... and also hysteria is fun, more than ttrr ( cuz you are not that nervous, roping safe and quietly and when you plop in the water you want to shot your head) the only thing is the telecow, but something that can be spoken before the game i think
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 09:50 PM by K1NG »

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2011, 05:24 PM »
I like so much hysteria... I already learnt how to play with telecow.
I think that TTRR is the most competitive scheme because it hasnt luck. I asume that i play horrible TTRR, its because i dont practice it enough, and not for lucky, as could be t17 or roper, i know a lot of players that lost ropers or t17 only for luck (as me (i still suck at roper)) but in TTRR, no crates and such.
I agree with Cue, that Hysteria is a fun scheme, but be played in a league makes it more serious, and lose a lot of sense... Its the most fun scheme (for me).
I voted hysteria and BnG, because i think that ... Dudes, u want a TTRR league, ok. But please leave a place to Ground schemes... Roper, ground, roper, ground, it would be more good.
BnG has a bit of luck too... wind makes the difference sometimes. Same with hysteria, positions can f*** entirely your game.
Anyways... I dont like ttrr and wont ever vote for it. Hysteria is ma better scheme ever.

Why bother keeping a classic league up, too? Just make a seperate league for every scheme.

Should be a disaster, shouldnt it? xD
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2011, 07:04 AM »
You what, Rambo just made me realise how much better Hysteria can be than any other scheme for a League...

Think about it:

TTRR - Cueshark, Dulek and Mablak will probably always win
Elite - Already have TEL and Random00 and Mablak will probably always win
Roper - Zippo/dibz will probably always win
BnG - No comment. (Also isn't popular enough)
WxW - Isn't popular enough
Shopper - Isn't popular enough
T17 - Isn't popular enough

Which leaves Hysteria as the most logical choice in my opinion, being one of "the most popular" schemes that people will actually play enough, it's a great incentive to participate in the League knowing you have a very good chance against the "best players" of Hysteria and winning the Playoffs, thanks to the luck factor and an equally balanced skill factor.

MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE - VOTE HYSTERIA TODAY!!!

« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2011, 09:52 AM »
You what, Rambo just made me realise how much better Hysteria can be than any other scheme for a League...

Think about it:

Which leaves Hysteria as the most logical choice in my opinion, being one of "the most popular" schemes that people will actually play enough, it's a great incentive to participate in the League knowing you have a very good chance against the "best players" of Hysteria and winning the Playoffs, thanks to the luck factor and an equally balanced skill factor.

???

Bizarre reasoning.  And also wrong in my opinion.

:)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2011, 11:22 AM »

Think about it:

???

Bizarre reasoning.  And also wrong in my opinion.

:)

The fact you say "wrong in my opinion" is rather uneducated, possibly unknowingly on your behalf ;), opinions cannot be wrong or right, hence the word opinion.

Now instead of being a bit rude, and a total pleb, you could have just said "I do not agree". :P

Also this, on your behalf, MI has already said he is "probably" going to make a TTRR League anyway, even if TRL becomes Hysteria/whatever, so why not just let us have Hysteria, and then you'll get TTRR and we're all happy. :D

(I've been watching Big Bang Theory, doing a Sheldon act xD)

For the love of god don't take this too seriously lol...

« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2011, 12:01 PM »
No that's ok. 

I just think you're wrong and it's my opinion.  Not a big deal.

Federer usually wins the tennis but you don't see them cancelling Wimbledon.

And popularity doesn't mean anything either.  They still hold a tiddlywinks world championship although 99% of people probably don't even know what tiddlywinks is.

Check out those rock solid arguments!

I don't take you seriously.  Don't worry :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2011, 01:43 PM »
I KNOW WHAT TIDDLYWINKS IS !!!!! f@#! I used to love tiddlywinks lol... For real...

How can you think someone is wrong about something that by the definition of "opinion" literally means there is no wrong or right? Cmon lol...

Tennis is different, millions play that competitively, not a couple hundred like WA lol.

I think if only 200 seriously competitive players played Tennis worldwide, and Federer won everytime, alot of people would get sick of playing him competitivly.

Sorry mate but this time your examples are pathetic lol... Pity, cuz normally they are good xD God damn I love Gran Turismo 5 !

P.S. Yes, I noticed your sarcasm, but still lol... FFS now I wanna play Tiddlywinks, f@#! YOU CUE !

Offline Camper

« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2011, 01:54 PM »
and hysteria - Camper would probably win :D