43 (14.5%)
Team17
60 (20.3%)
Shopper
25 (8.4%)
TTRR
45 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 195

Author Topic: Next scheme for TRL season #5 (and more)  (Read 4633 times)

Offline SPW

Re: Next scheme for TRL season #5 (and more)
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 12:21 AM »
A good example of a reputation fail. ;d

At topic, I'd like to have T17 now but I guess it will be hard for having enough activity there. I know maybe 10 T17 lovers, one is spaazi and the other's I just forgot.

So maybe it would be best, if roper or ttrr is coming next. ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 03:38 AM »
nail, i think a kaos league is great if people actually participate in it... im not going to be like most people and say "tus does not need that" or "MI had done enough" (because he wants to continue to expand the site, and league)

but som1 did bring up a good point... its really only alien and soldier that ask for kaos.. that is not a very good reason to make an entire league.... but, its also not a very good reason NOT to make it...

i believe you want the league mainly, so you will say anything to get it... which is good... preach on brotha!! i hope kaos league does come... but maybe a as a TRL league to see how it goes....

maybe instead of a vote, its a good idea that we just do kaos as the next TRL season.... as a test...  if it goes well, it deserves its own league for sure.

Offline Alien

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 04:14 AM »
ok, i was a bit drunk and just trolled around here...sorry NAiL lol and spw i like your reputation too.
of course i want to see kaos in it's own league, but i don't think that kaos makes it to trl (not now)...i am very optimistic though !
i agree with you, trl for classic schemes, cause these are the most played schemes, but when kaos it will not make it to trl, where else ?
so i'm hoping it will have it's own league someday and will find the right place here at tus, cause this scheme deserves it, at least imo.
if not, it isn't a drama...time will show if people are really interested to play it with it's own league.
...and there are not only soldier and me who want it, only because we both just ask at most for this scheme...the kaos community is much bigger.
just look at the votes and it's just the #1 season of kaos at tus.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 04:22 AM »
Aw, no normal in the list :<

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 06:26 AM »
I removed Kaos from the poll and I'm considering its separate league.

Komo, although TRL is a rotated league, but it doesn't mean it will rotate to every single scheme. TRL is also a test league to see how the community react to specific schemes. As I have mentioned before, if a scheme is getting picked up a lot of times, it will have its own league and removed from TRL possible schemes.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 09:07 AM »
t17 and hyst ok

this guy is onto something ^^

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 09:55 AM »
i pick t17 or hyst :)

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 11:30 AM »
but som1 did bring up a good point... its really only alien and soldier that ask for kaos.. that is not a very good reason to make an entire league.... but, its also not a very good reason NOT to make it...

but thats just not true... lol. It wasnt a "good" point at all, because... its not true. If it were true it would be a good point, but it isnt true so its just useless bias that doesnt help anyone, in fact it does the opposite.

If only two people were playing TUS kaos do you think id bother writing anything about a kaos league... seriously.
Just check the free league games to see how many people are playing koas on tus.

i believe you want the league mainly, so you will say anything to get it...

I dont want TKL for me... I want it because I know it would benefit TUS, it would benefit the Kaos scheme and it would benefit Kaos players. I dont even like Kaos as much as I like other rubber schemes, but I know what is best for Kaos on TUS and that is for it to have its own league for all the reasons reasons ive listed (they are all "good" points).

I wrote a number of good reasons explaining why kaos needs its own league here...  so dont say I only want it cos I only want it... cos thats just dumb considering ive EXPLAINED why it NEEDS its own league on TUS and should not remain apart of the 3 month long free league, I hope you read my explanation.

worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 11:38 AM »
I removed Kaos from the poll and I'm considering its separate league.

Komo, although TRL is a rotated league, but it doesn't mean it will rotate to every single scheme. TRL is also a test league to see how the community react to specific schemes. As I have mentioned before, if a scheme is getting picked up a lot of times, it will have its own league and removed from TRL possible schemes.

Ok then I will d/c myself from anything to do with TRL and show no more support whatsoever.

Offline wowwow

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 12:29 PM »
t17 + bng ^^

Hope TKL will come soon ;o

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 12:34 PM »
t17 + bng ^^

Hope TKL will come soon ;o

same as me :DDDDD

Offline rodrigoloc

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2011, 04:12 PM »
My vote is T17 and Hysteria.

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2011, 04:21 PM »
its really only alien and soldier that ask for kaos.. that is not a very good reason to make an entire league....
Alot of ppl asking, I do as well as soldier or MI with explo and igor xd
Look, how much ppl asking about ttrr tus? or maybe roper tus? lolooo. but trl with ttrr or roper was very popular, with kaos will be same and even more since kaos much more popular in free league then any schemes from classic.
I do not vote for nothing, I just wait this tkl loloo

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2011, 08:08 PM »
no need to convince me my friend, i already said i support it.

Offline Husk

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2011, 09:06 AM »
NAiL there is a difference in people playing kaos for freeleague and asking "tus kaos any1?", please stop twisting my words pal.