Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:15 AM

Poll

Do you want to change league rules regarding mono-picking?

Yes, set 0 points to those players that don't want to play certain schemes
Yes, we want a matchmaking system so people won't be able to avoid (you must play your opponent pick anyway)
Yes, but i have a better idea (specify it in the topic)
No, i'm an egoistic son of a bitch that hasn't understood yet that TUS Classic has got 8 schemes

Author Topic: Scheme avoiding  (Read 8192 times)

Offline Chelsea

Re: Scheme avoiding
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2016, 07:57 AM »
I don't have anything against shoppa! :) I just wnana show fact, picking shoppa in clanner is ok.

Offline Senator

« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2016, 08:19 AM »
I don't think point reduction will help. Free wins do the same thing. harpy doesn't care if his Roper points are reduced to -1000. He will be just happy if he can avoid Roper without gifting free wins. People who game the system won't uncheck Roper. They will get their Roper points from noobs as before and avoid top players as much as they can. Not much changes.

Free wins could be given at least in cases like harpy's so we wouldn't have these frustrating situations where people first look for tus and then start banning schemes depending on the opponent. If you want to ban a scheme, you should do it before you know your opponent.

Player A: tus anyone?
Player B: me tus
Player A: no roper ok? -> tus confirmed. If you leave, the opponent can report a free win and you have one week to play the game.

Player B: me tus, join
*Player A joins the game lobby* -> tus confirmed. If you leave, free win.

There's already this
Openly asking for clanners but then refusing to play a clan is not okay.  If you only want to play a specific scheme/type, you must make this clear when asking for clanners or risk getting an avoid complaint.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2016, 08:23 AM »
Sbaffo meaningles is a your theme. If this is f@#!ING league for you, maybe you better back in dota?

No, it's for everyone. :) I'm not the only who thinks it so.

Player A: no roper ok? -> tus confirmed. If you leave, the opponent can report a free win and you have one week to play the game.

This one can be easily abused:

Random son of a bitch: tus anyone?
Sbaffo: me tus
Random son of a bitch: no ttrr ok?

And then some hours later the same son of a bitch will pick ttrr against someone that's less experienced. Why should that be allowed? Lots of people do it.

There's already this
Openly asking for clanners but then refusing to play a clan is not okay.  If you only want to play a specific scheme/type, you must make this clear when asking for clanners or risk getting an avoid complaint.

Aight, he accepted tus and then told me that he didn't play tus roper just right when i picked it. This should mean that i'm allowed to report it, right?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 08:49 AM by Sbaffo »

Offline RIP

« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2016, 09:04 AM »
summarize. Almost all the players want to get points without doing anything for it, whether it is a free win or choise scheme in which the opponent has no chance. such as old school ttrr against average Roper. it was and always will be. I is not particularly worried.
Враг думал — это пень, а снайпер снес ему мозги набекрень.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I play for fun unlike you и⊥ʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ…
And the pain and the fear passes, unchangeable only death.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2016, 09:08 AM »
summarize. Almost all the players want to get points without doing anything for it, whether it is a free win or choise scheme in which the opponent has no chance. such as old school ttrr against average Roper. it was and always will be. I is not particularly worried.
can you rephrase it please?

Offline RIP

« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2016, 09:10 AM »
Sbaffo meaningles is a your theme. If this is f@#!ING league for you, maybe you better back in dota?

No, it's for everyone. :) I'm not the only who thinks it so.

And then some hours later the same son of a bitch will pick ttrr against someone that's less experienced. Why should that be allowed? Lots of people do it.

There's already this

Aight, he accepted tus and then told me that he didn't play tus roper just right when i picked it. This should mean that i'm allowed to report it, right?
the only thing that can really ban, is to avoid players. If you play the league, you have to play with everyone. but and with this
 I especially do not worry.

Offline RIP

« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2016, 09:13 AM »
You want have 100% win vs all novices and medium players and will have risky only in our pick. Is a crap but this is your style playing in league. I don't care. You can do what you want.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2016, 09:16 AM »
You want have 100% win vs all novices and medium players and will have risky only in our pick. Is a crap but this is your style playing in league. I don't care. You can do what you want.

And what did you expect?? Hahahaha The point of a league is to fight to reach the best position and to win as much as you can, what kind of f@#!ing league have you all been playing?? Hauhauahauahia league of pussies??

Offline Senator

« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2016, 09:20 AM »

What do you mean? I said you could report a free win in a case like this.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2016, 09:25 AM »

What do you mean? I said you could report a free win in a case like this.

This was the main topic of the point. People should not be able to decide whether scheme should be played or not in a league with 8 schemes. Has anyone got this motherf@#!ing point? I won't repeat it again.

Offline RIP

« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2016, 09:25 AM »

And what did you expect?? Hahahaha The point of a league is to fight to reach the best position and to win as much as you can, what kind of f@#!ing league have you all been playing?? Hauhauahauahia league of pussies??
I do not have as much time as were at your age. are you ready to be killed myself, cry and complain about a dozen times a day, just to be on the higher position. This behavior is worthy of the child.

Offline Senator

« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2016, 09:45 AM »
Has anyone got this motherf@#!ing point? I won't repeat it again.

Didn't I just propose that you could report a free win in further cases like harpy's? If you look for tus and then say "no ttrr ok?", you have accepted tus and you must play ttrr or whatever. No IFs after you find an opponent.

There's already this

Don't think so.

People are free to play the schemes they want. If you play their pick and then they refuse your pick, it will be avoiding. In this case, nothing happened. They asked your pick and refused to play clanner. Many people already do that if they know their opponent pick is BnG.

Forcing a rule otherwise, will make people hand out free wins.

well so gonna be ok if i ask for clanner, some clan agree and i ask for their pick.. and if i dont have the right partner for this sheme i can just avoid it? you wanna make me clear this is ok?

You can play the scheme you want. You can ask "clanner Team17 anyone?" and only play Team17. It is based on agreement. You CAN'T refuse your opponent's pick when they have played yours. But before the start of the games, yes you can talk to them to reach an agreement.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2016, 10:53 AM »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2016, 11:24 AM »
These guys that can't manage to master every scheme is a disrespect for people that practice harder to achieve it, if I was the admin here noone would be able to play if one can't or refuse to play certain scheme, I mean serisouly guys, if you can't play all the LEAGUE schemes why would play it at all? Makes no sense, actually this makes more no sense that they are allowed to do it and abuse it. This is not a league, this is a playground.

There's no big impact here for changes, we would need support from old allrounders that were top ranking in the past overall, this topic is a noobfest right now, lul.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2016, 11:59 AM »
Has anyone got this motherf@#!ing point? I won't repeat it again.

Didn't I just propose that you could report a free win in further cases like harpy's? If you look for tus and then say "no ttrr ok?", you have accepted tus and you must play ttrr or whatever. No IFs after you find an opponent.

There's already this

Aight, he accepted tus and then(AFTER REALIZING WHAT I WAS PICKING) told me that he didn't play tus roper just right when i picked it. This should mean that i'm allowed to report it, right?

Don't think so. (????????????????????????)

People are free to play the schemes they want. If you play their pick and then they refuse your pick, it will be avoiding. In this case, nothing happened. They asked your pick and refused to play clanner. Many people already do that if they know their opponent pick is BnG. (Aight this is the rule, meanwhile you've just stated the opposite by quoting this rule)

Forcing a rule otherwise, will make people hand out free wins.

well so gonna be ok if i ask for clanner, some clan agree and i ask for their pick.. and if i dont have the right partner for this sheme i can just avoid it? you wanna make me clear this is ok?

You can play the scheme you want. You can ask "clanner Team17 anyone?" and only play Team17. It is based on agreement. You CAN'T refuse your opponent's pick when they have played yours. But before the start of the games, yes you can talk to them to reach an agreement.