Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:16 AM

Author Topic: So I'm new to this.. WACL was what was around back in my day..  (Read 1111 times)

Offline xDarKStaRx

I used to play this game religiously.. back in like 1998-2003... its been a long time and alot has changed... so.. yeah i dunno exactly what im sayin here other than i am lookin to find out how this whole thing works.. in english.. so if anyone wants to meet and play a few rounds and possibly explain this a lil better to me than the formal outline of the rules and such send me a pm or something.. right now im not on til later at night on weekdays.. i work alot.. so yeah thanks
No mercy for the weak, no tears for the slain.

Offline franz

Re: So I'm new to this.. WACL was what was around back in my day..
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 06:22 PM »
WACL?  yeah that was a while ago.  what clans were you in?  can you name any wormers that you knew?

what exactly did you want explained?  try playing some singles games and learn some of the new schemes, or download some replays of games already played to learn that way.  gl

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 02:50 AM »
darkstar..... if i remember right, your a female.... long time no see :)  if ur who im thinkin you are, u know me!!! cant wait to have a game with ya

Offline SPW

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 08:27 AM »
probably he/she knows players like bloopy, gargoyle etc and maybe my full written nickname SwissPowerWorms haha :D

anyway, worms still rocks! :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 10:56 AM »
Haha avi, I didn`t know your brain could remember that far back.. Franz can`t recall him/her, but I`m pretty sure he can recall Franz with his old nick!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 12:20 PM »
The name rings a bell, but I really don't remember...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 12:33 PM »
Maybe you confused with D4RKST4R?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 01:26 PM »
I mean when i say the name darkstar in my head it rings a bell, but you are talking 11 years ago lol, I probably don't remember then because I must not have played with him/her alot.