Forums
May 05, 2024, 07:35 AM

Author Topic: avoider  (Read 3419 times)

Offline TheWalrus

Re: avoider
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2012, 08:36 PM »
We should also stream the games like the CWT finals and award the winner with some money...That would propably be a wise idea...
You just said the winner should be awarded money.  When you lose the deathmatch to me, just award my paypal the money, no worshipping the god of luck.  Then your god Thor won't have to smite your ass when it comes to the day of reckoning at Valhalla. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 08:39 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2012, 08:41 PM »
We should also stream the games like the CWT finals and award the winner with some money...That would propably be a wise idea...
You just said the winner should be awarded money.  When you lose the deathmatch to me, just award my paypal the money.  Then your god Thor won't have to smite your ass when it comes to the day of reckoning at Valhalla.

I suggested that 2 other players who are not Jehovas witness may play for money...But i will not do such a thing..

Death match only elite bo7 without any money were i dictate what team names you will have for the next month shall i win and you may choose what you want...

Now stop this foul nonsence...Are you interested or not ? I can understand if you wish to evade the embarrasment that this defeat would bring so i do not expect you to accept my offer...For a true player honour is however more important than materiell possesions...In the grand scheme what is money compared to honour and glory ?

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2012, 08:48 PM »
You just said the winner should be awarded money.  When you lose the deathmatch to me, just award my paypal the money.  Then your god Thor won't have to smite your ass when it comes to the day of reckoning at Valhalla.

I suggested that 2 other players who are not Jehovas witness may play for money...But i will not do such a thing..

Death match only elite bo7 without any money were i dictate what team names you will have for the next month shall i win and you may choose what you want...

Now stop this foul nonsence...Are you interested or not ? I can understand if you wish to evade the embarrasment that this defeat would bring so i do not expect you to accept my offer...For a true player honour is however more important than materiell possesions...In the grand scheme what is money compared to honour and glory ?
Money is tantamount to honor and glory.  I play for the greater good of my paypal account.  Let's play for $100 USD.  You already picked out stakes, just because you aren't playing for money doesn't mean you aren't gambling, thats hypocritical.  Just take the extra step and money up.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2012, 08:53 PM »
Walrus i am sorry but i will do no such thing..As tempting as getting a little boost to my economy may be i shall never ever resort to gambling...My religion condems it and i do not wish to fall in that snare as so many men have..

You may pick some other term..Like that i impose an exile of myself or that i chance my name or something like that...But if you insist on money then i have no choice but to let you go undefeated....Sorry...

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2012, 05:11 PM »
Once upon a time, there was a pc magazine in poland with a free cd of w:a...
(damnit!)
 :D

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2012, 05:19 PM »
Hi, Twyrfher, how did all those chileans get hands on WA cd again???
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage