Forums
May 07, 2024, 08:52 PM

Poll

Do you want w2Roper scheme to be added to TUS league?

Yes, as a second choice to classic roper.
No!

Author Topic: w2rope scheme ***please read***  (Read 23146 times)

Offline CMV

Re: w2rope scheme ***please read***
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2010, 01:26 PM »
Aaand... Somebody deleted my post. Coolage.
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline Csongi

« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2010, 01:45 PM »
I think that should be replaced OR shouldnt be added, coz 2 Ropers Schme would be boring.
strange opinion m8  ;D
for example:
What is more boring?
        -if u have to eat all ur life cheese burgers
        -if u can choose between pizza and cheese burgers,so sometimes u eat C burgers and some times pizza   
  xDDD  i think the 1st version is more boring ^^
(i kno` weird examples)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline darKz

« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2010, 01:51 PM »
You'd get fat either way. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Guaton

« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2010, 03:00 PM »
I think that should be replaced OR shouldnt be added, coz 2 Ropers Schme would be boring.
strange opinion m8  ;D
for example:
What is more boring?
        -if u have to eat all ur life cheese burgers
        -if u can choose between pizza and cheese burgers,so sometimes u eat C burgers and some times pizza   
  xDDD  i think the 1st version is more boring ^^
(i kno` weird examples)

strange comparison m8 ;D 

because i dont eat to have fun (atleast me)  , i do it cos i need it

Offline Csongi

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2010, 03:31 PM »
i kno` m8,weird examples,but that doesen't metter,it was just ment to prove that if u can choose between 2 things is less boring than doing allways the same one  :D
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2010, 03:47 PM »
Madden, i kinda blew up sure.. but im just frustrated at all the people that openly admitted they voted no, without even trying the scheme...

the longer i wait, the less fresh the idea is... if i wait 2 months imho i would still get people voting no, the only difference u would say "u shoulda made the poll when the idea was fresh in peples heads" grass is always greener.. and btw f@#! u madden ;)

Offline Guaton

« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2010, 04:07 PM »
Madden, i kinda blew up sure.. but im just frustrated at all the people that openly admitted they voted no, without even trying the scheme...

oh XD he cant sleep cos of my vote , nice to see that my vote keep ur mind busy

i would like change my vote to "yes" , so i make u happy and  u stop crying and making indirect posts about my vote , its kinda annoying

but whatever , i played ur scheme , is not that bad , even i liked it a little bit ,but not to add it to this league (yet( u know , noone know this scheme)), i still prefer the original roper

« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2010, 04:24 PM »
remember guaton, it isn't eliminating the current scheme, just giving an alternate to the many people who want it... I think i saw an option to take your vote out but I don't see it anymore.. so idk how you will change your vote
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline avirex

« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2010, 04:26 PM »
guaton, i was not even talking about you, dont feel too special about urself buddy

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2010, 05:14 PM »
@everybody,

To change your vote, click on "remove vote" next to the poll on top of this thread, then vote again.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2010, 05:20 PM »
its nice to see some of the people who voted b4 viewing this thread, and actually trying the scheme, have taken the time to try it out and are now reconsidering their votes.. thanks everyone :P..

MI, check private msg plz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2010, 05:28 PM »
Also there have been some new weird accounts and they have voted right after their sign ups.
Quit this thing, these votes will be sorted out.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2010, 05:33 PM »
if your talking about exzorsist (or however he spell his name)  he just made a tus account, and voted yes.. he is a long time w2 roper (dibz knows him)  and he is going to be installing w:a 2day or 2marrow, u will see more of him.. so his vote is good. ty

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2010, 05:47 PM »
There are actually 5-6 accounts like this and no exzorsist or any nickname similar to that between votes.

Offline avirex

« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2010, 05:57 PM »
lmfao, i just asked him his tus name... he said ed_schoony, or suttin haha.. so thats exsorsizt :D

MI, check PM