Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:41 AM

Author Topic: Battle of the big four!  (Read 1831 times)

Offline SPW

Battle of the big four!
« on: May 28, 2012, 11:48 AM »
Hall of fame - Overview Classic League Playoffs, Clanner

1st - CF - Cold Fusion

2nd - cFc - Clan de Fracasados Coincidentas

3th - mm - Military Minds

4th - CKC - The Chicken Clan

Thats a nice scenario. The Top 4 Clans in w:a are still active and there is no chance, to hold its rank longer when falling into inactivity. So, CF had a break but now, we will come back to defend our first rank! :)

Also nice to see: All those top clans having some very good allrounder in their team. That makes the league to a good competition, every little detail could make the difference.

Keep playing worms at all clans and people around the world. Its just nice to see, that a game like w:a still keeping alive with all that possibilities today.

Worms for life!  8)

And grats to mm taking the gold cup at current playoffs.

Offline Ray

Re: Battle of the big four!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 12:05 PM »
Take a look at the top 10 overall players, all are from these four clans, except from Dulek and Zippo.

These four clans have the best players of worms, thinking about Mablak, Random00, Almog, Artic as the top players and just enough to mention Crash or Free, Chicken23... so many great players.

But is that really good for the clanner competition? Wouldn't it be a lot better to have smaller clans with these players? The four of us could make 10 very strong clans. :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 12:45 PM »
People either dont think before they speak, or just like the idea of more clans, no matter the drawbacks...

Think of mm being split

Me, bar, shy, and mab in group 1

Statik, titahemp, nino, and dibz in group 2

free, neptune, tiq-q, twistah in group 3 lol

Now sure there is 2 more clans, and this should mean more chances to find a clanner right?

But i doubt it... And no matter who you group togethrr, therr will still not be as mucg activity as 1 "big" clan

Offline darKz

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 01:00 PM »
I'm not sure about splitting up either. It has its pros on paper, sure but I doubt it would work out in reality because you're much more limited in who you play with.. Some clans already have trouble getting 2 people on at the same time to play some clanners (CF, hint hint).. With fewer players on your team it's bound to be even less. :D

tl;dr - stfu Ray, it's all good! :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 01:11 PM »
Yea, it's all good and it's destined to die.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 08:11 PM »
Man utd
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea

That was the top for for a long time, its easy for the top four to change Ray! Just look at the english football league now. Its awesome that tus is growing in age and we can start to see these stats.

If you threw in the league victories from previous seasons it would be interesting to see if CKC was still 4th  :P

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 08:17 PM »
cool, gj all these clans, your very good job inspire us to do the same.

Very soon eS clan will join this elite clans club, I hope!  :-*

Offline SPW

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 09:35 PM »
Thats true. We need those other clans like TdC, ps, RoH, eS, dC, FUB, bb, HoN etc

The whole community is nothing without them! You are all a part of it! :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 06:38 AM »
CKC they have 1 less gold than mm, but they have 5 silvers and mm has none, isn't that more impressive? Nothing against mm I just think CKC have achieved more statistically, and historically lol.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 06:49 AM »
I don't think tha anyone was poiting out just at mm or CKC on this topic, komodo, spw meant to point out how the game's still active and competitive being that old, he's not being rly specific at who has more who has less, u seem to have a jealousy involved here. Just keep it cool man, and keep trying ur clanwhore stuff :), maybe u can help mm to get some silvers!

Smoking proud.

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 06:57 AM »
Silvers would blemish our beautiful trophy room. With golds only we can lie to the future generations and say that we either got 1st or we didn't bother competing in a season.

Offline darKz

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 06:59 AM »
*goes to make screenshots of several 3rd/4th places mm has achieved*
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 07:11 AM »
just pics lol, we know who is the best :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 07:50 AM »
Hah, Mablak said it best, well said :)

Offline Free

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 08:35 AM »
What matters is NOW.

And we all know who the baddest gang in town is. Oh you don't know, well here, have a look at our 3 championships in a row biatch. :) Jk

Come back to clanning CF and let's settle this .jpg war in the playoffs! Once and for all!

I also think that me, tiq and neptune would make the strongest squad. :D