Forums
April 26, 2024, 04:42 PM

Author Topic: Classic League Clanner Playoffs #50  (Read 5393 times)

Offline Senator

Classic League Clanner Playoffs #50
« on: June 05, 2016, 09:58 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/classic-playoffs/?s=50;style=clanner

Semifinals

cFc (1) vs TdC (4)
pbc (2) vs dt (3)

Final

pbc (2) vs TdC (4)

Final deadline: Sunday 2016-07-17 (14 days)

Use this thread to arrange your games. No response by the deadline = disqualification.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 07:41 AM by Senator »

Re: Classic League Clanner Playoffs #50
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 10:38 PM »
Hi tdc can we play this week? we wont be able to play after 14th. Just give us a date and time we are active enough to be there :)

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 06:22 AM »
Am i allowed to play for tdc? Been the whole season tdc and i didn't know they  would have made it :o

Offline Tomi

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 07:34 AM »
Nice joke :D

Offline Senator

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 08:15 AM »
Am i allowed to play for tdc? Been the whole season tdc and i didn't know they  would have made it :o

Dunno what the policy has been here. I guess it would be ok if u rejoined TdC for the playoffs (you played 50 games for TdC and 1 game for FUB). Not sure if that bureaucracy is even needed ;D

Offline barman

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 10:06 AM »
There's no rule regarding who's allowed to play in POs, as far as I can remember. It's up to TdC whether they let you take part or not, but you would still have to rejoin them so that it's possible to report the games you played ;)
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline lalo

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 10:42 PM »
Yeah there's no rule but there is something called common sense, huh? Why Sbaffo would leave Tdc when the PO was just around the corner? It was your decision and now you'd face the consequences of it.

I can understand Sbaffo, but I can't understand you Senator. You are so quick to assume it's okay to let Sbaffo join just to play the PO and then leave to play with FUB, really makes me think you are not a suitable mod and your veredicts are biased. Did you even ask MI before posting that?

If this is okay I'm joining l3x and pbc, play few games with each of them in order to play PO's in 3 clans in the same season. Afterall, there are no rules against it, right?  ;)

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 10:45 PM »

If this is okay I'm joining l3x and pbc, play few games with each of them in order to play PO's in 3 clans in the same season. Afterall, there are no rules against it, right?  ;)

well if you had common sense to you'd recognize that i had been playing for the whole season in tdc, it's not like i played 2 or 5 games. But anyway i won't play because i don't want drama.

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 10:53 PM »
I dont mind if sbaffo plays them but this is an unclear rule, we can or anyone can take adavantage in the future. Lets say as example i was planing leaving cfc i would just join my new clan now, start clanning and then rejoin cfc just for POs, then leave again.

Offline lalo

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2016, 11:04 PM »
I do understand you Sbaffo, not trying to make drama just saying my opinion. The number of games is irrelevant, if you played 50 games and it's ok to play this PO, I think I need to play 50 games with any clan in order to play PO's with them and cfc.

Moreover, tdc didn't even meet the minimum requirements to deserve a spot, whilst TaG had better ratio and was just 2 games behind.

As daina said, we don't mind if Sbaffo plays, I actually want him to play rather than just Senator and Vok. But we will do the same in the near future.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2016, 11:37 PM »
Senator, could you maybe take a little more time before jumping to decisions/assumptions in future?

That's twice in one week you've jumped the gun now.

Edit. Btw Sen generally think you do a great job, some things need bit more time.

Online Peja

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2016, 03:52 AM »
Glad to read you guys changed your mind about playoff clanhopping after the p3 disaster. Your first hand experience should help senator to make the right decision. I wish you good luck in your po run and a nice honeymoon, maybe we will meet in the finals. :-*

Offline Senator

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2016, 07:33 AM »
Wow.. my post wasn't any decision :D If u noticed I used words "dunno", "guess", "not sure" and also wrote in conditional and used a smile. I was more like thinking out loud and waiting what other people think about the situation. Seems like barman understood and told his opinion as ex mod. Thanks for the shitstorm anyway :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2016, 08:06 AM »
Yeah mate I know lol that's why I put /assumptions as well :D

Also depending where you are from saying I guess it's ok is taken as an answer, be careful with that, some friendly advice :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2016, 08:23 AM »
I don't think it should be allowed. If you leave your clan, you have left. That's it. A player could just check the league PO date and quit after the PO.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.