Forums
April 27, 2024, 07:59 AM

Author Topic: Confused about playoffs...  (Read 1015 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Confused about playoffs...
« on: June 15, 2010, 06:27 AM »
Could someone help me out here...

I have seen so many threads about CKC playoffs and i'm kind of lost, how many playoffs do we have going on right now?

By the looks of it we have games still to play all the way back to season 9 or even more?

Offline Chicken23

Re: Confused about playoffs...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 07:57 AM »
Season 10 final vs CF

Season 11 semi final vs cfc.

Season 12 playoffs we didnt qualifly. Theres no post from mods about these games... Doesnt appear to be many attempts from the majority of playoff candiates to get their games finished.

I told cfc you and mablak wouldnt play because uve only just joined. I didnt mind you and mab playing against doh because they way the treated us once they had recuited dibz.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 08:04 AM »
Yeah that's cool mate, thanks for explaining, and of course that is fair

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 08:49 AM »
;* chicken gostoso

te amo <3

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 11:23 AM »
Well komo, i am sure there is alot of things that you are confused about, but you can not fall into the trap of thnking it is ok, you have to pray the gay away, the devil wants you to be in hell so he can torture you ; (

xD

NOw for a more serius notes, POs have a very long delay so pos from several seseons are played at the same time ; )
 Crossed the line.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 11:26 AM »
Dt, after your comeback it is the 3rd  time I see you are meddling with something you shouldn't. You know learning some manners always comes in handy.

*You are moderated now*
@Others, please do not continue this.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 11:29 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 12:09 PM »
lol a pray the gay away! haha.. ill have to use that line sometime, thanks doubletime