Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:54 AM

Author Topic: doH vs CKC Playoffs  (Read 4598 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: doH vs CKC Playoffs
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 08:19 PM »
komo dont talk about states cuz u lose with awesome handcap against me rofl.
about the elite....it happens if u dont remember the skunk f@#! me in this game ;P if not gg easy XD cuz it i draw..and u dont want to rematch hehehe...

btw Zippo >> infinity Komo XD

btw doH will wins ckc XD

Lmao, I did want a rematch, but I had no time then I had to sleep for work.

You messed up the skunk, I messed up about 5-6 turns and was still about to win :P

Just cuz you skunk 1 worm doesn't mean you win lol, when that happens there are other options available, you are good at Elite yes, but I will get better than you because I have a better imagination for moves than you do, everything you do is textbook, where is my BnG skills and imagination will someday make my Elite exceptional :P

And you are also a textbook roper, "I own this I own that, ah i'm cold so I lose"

Everytime I played you at roper I have either just woke up, or just got back from work, and still managed to play good enough to beat you in the games I have won, regardless of luck or crates, and when I lose I don't go "Ah i'm not warm, too cold" obviously i'm not warm or I wouldn't be falling lol.

All I say is stupid 3 key lock now and again, and that's my own fault for deciding to play with a keyboard that has a 3-key lock.

Anyway, Zippo, talk to crash and dibz and anyone else in doH and let's get these stupid playoffs done...

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 05:46 AM »
the skunk fail in ur last worms hahaha XD worms than i pwn with kami XD [
but it inst important here..

i want to play that shit -.-"

and show for all than 3 dohs can pwn 10 ckc's XD

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2010, 10:11 AM »
crash says:
 yo
 cheapest ever
Tom says:
 its 3am
 u need to grow some balls
 u ask for clanners
 and then we ask for playoffs
 and u say no
crash says:
 im not that sick to play vs stupid ckc and the scheme is bng at night and its playoff
Tom says:
 no
crash says:
 bng aint clanner for me
Tom says:
 u lie
 because we dont ask for bng
crash says:
 clanner isnt bng
Tom says:
 the same with me, dulek and sogeking
 u ask for clanner
 we say yes
 then ask for playoffs , just 2 games
crash says:
 i didnt want bng in claner
Tom says:
 u leave because of school
crash says:
 and it's bng and zippo g2g
 so no playoffs
Tom says:
 that night there was no bng
crash says:
 cant get it?o0
Tom says:
 NO  BNG 10 days ago
 u asked CKC for clanner
 we say yes
 then members on and ask for playoffs
 u refuse
 no time, even tho we ask for 2 games
 which is same time as clanner
crash says:
 ask me earlier not at night
Tom says:
 dont ask me at 3am
 we are 9 hours difference
 and dulek seems to have no problems being online
 and hes same timezone
 your an avoider
 and CKC will get free win
 if you carry on
 you've avoided us 3 times now
 gg
crash says:
 u avoided me 4 times
 i will report first
 bitch
Tom says:
 4 times?
 grow up
 soon as you see more than 2 CKC members on
crash says:
 so i made topic on forums
Tom says:
 you don't want to clan us
crash says:
 doh ckc
Tom says:
 yes
crash says:
 idiot
Tom says:
 dibz joined
crash says:
 cus u avoided
 newb
Tom says:
 and now mablak and komodo joined
 you dont want to play us
 ironic no?
crash says:
 i want
 bad times u want to arrange
 i will ask for playoffs
Tom says:
 put a time
 and CKC will try to make it
 because it seems you have alot of "school" to attend
crash says:
 saturday idiot
 today later
Tom says:
 you cant ask for a time
 when its 3am
 and the night before
 we'll arrange a date and time that suits everyone.
 good night.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2010, 10:17 AM »
dulek, luzak and dilbert are all from poland and i still manage to see those guys, along with other polish wormers. There is a 9 hour difference between poland and the west coast of usa/canada, yet it still doesnt seem good enough for crash to make a possible time that agrees with both parties.

Offline Free

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2010, 10:53 AM »
Crash why are you acting like a scared bitch?

You know CKC is going to pick BnG anyways so you might as well go ahead and lose it already and get on with other schemes you have much better chance at.

Offline Koras

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2010, 12:20 PM »
aw Crash...
How lame  :D

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2010, 12:24 PM »
i will play it when i will have good time now just cus me call me for it, i been calling u more than 3 times and this is me who made this post in here, i will msg u when we can thats all

Offline Guaton

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2010, 02:35 PM »
LAMEST GUY EVER OIOI XD

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2010, 03:12 PM »
And also while we are on subject, even clanner avoiding, doH and CF are the worst, I am pretty good friends with darkz, but seriously, they play like 2-4 games a week and when they do it's with TdC lol, or some newer clans, whenever we ask them they either have to study, or go to bed, or some excuse not to play...

This is seriously frustrating for the competitive clans that can't get those points they need because the clans with higher points are avoiding...

I don't want to add more flame to this topic (who seems to go once again no where). But komo you should calm yourself and think twice before posting please.
"TdC lol", what do you mean ? Are we just a noob clan, be clear please. For your info, we are not some newer clan we certainly are the oldest clan around with ckc.
Yes we do play for fun but if you think of us as non competitive you should watch who's qualified for PO...
When I see how you speak about TdC I can easily understand why people avoid playing you and so ckc.

And no I'm not fed up because france didn't won yesterday ;) (Well maybe a bit :D).
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 03:15 PM by zippeurfou »

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2010, 05:52 PM »
ckc need ask mablak komodo and others guys for TRY to beat doh in playoffs XD

its fun! XD

btw i love u chick and komodo ;*

Offline Crazy

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2010, 07:21 PM »
And also while we are on subject, even clanner avoiding, doH and CF are the worst, I am pretty good friends with darkz, but seriously, they play like 2-4 games a week and when they do it's with TdC lol, or some newer clans, whenever we ask them they either have to study, or go to bed, or some excuse not to play...

This is seriously frustrating for the competitive clans that can't get those points they need because the clans with higher points are avoiding...

I don't want to add more flame to this topic (who seems to go once again no where). But komo you should calm yourself and think twice before posting please.
"TdC lol", what do you mean ? Are we just a noob clan, be clear please. For your info, we are not some newer clan we certainly are the oldest clan around with ckc.
Yes we do play for fun but if you think of us as non competitive you should watch who's qualified for PO...
When I see how you speak about TdC I can easily understand why people avoid playing you and so ckc.

And no I'm not fed up because france didn't won yesterday ;) (Well maybe a bit :D).

I don`t think Komodo had in mind talking anything bad about TdC fada, it just came out a bit wrong. Komo of anyone knows that TdC is a competitive clan!

Offline luz4k

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2010, 07:23 PM »
ckc needs 2 nerds(zippo crash) to play PO

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2010, 07:29 PM »

well i don't care till usa win england :D gogo usa

I don`t think Komodo had in mind talking anything bad about TdC fada, it just came out a bit wrong. Komo of anyone knows that TdC is a competitive clan!

Well i don't Carmen tilla usa win england :D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 07:34 PM by zippeurfou »

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2010, 08:16 PM »
darkz, i was not trying to "make anything up"  i simply forgot that i played CF in clanners, and for this i am sorry!!

so let me rephrase this then, since i join ckc 3 months ago, we have only played CF in 4 clan games... lol.. does that make it sound better??   i don't think so, but if u do, ok :D

darkz, im not saying CF is avoiding us on purpose, i highly doubt that.. but it does almost seem that way... almost...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2010, 08:58 PM »

I didn't mean it like that mate you should know this :S

I know TdC is competitive and has some extremely good players, all I meant was they seem to play only TdC, which is nothing wrong lol