Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:01 PM

Author Topic: doH vs CKC Playoffs  (Read 4599 times)

Offline TheKomodo

doH vs CKC Playoffs
« on: June 10, 2010, 09:34 PM »
I am going to try and stay as calm as possible lol...

Ok so doH were in ag asking for clanner, so we hosted there was dibz and crash, so when we picked BnG crash was like "ah no bng i hate bng" and left.

Then he says rehost Zippo can do BnG so i'm like cool and re-opened the game, so there is

Komo/Mablak/Chicken23

vs

dibz/Crash/Zippo

So Chicken said we should do playoffs, so dibz agrees, Zippo says sure, and now crash suddenly doesn't have time to do playoffs, because we have Very strong players in all schemes on, and anyone can say what they want but at the end of the day Crash is a coward and he was too scared to play and suddenly didn't have time, I know it and he knows it, he is probably coming on with an alias to play some funners, or just sit in his room all night and do nothing, it is complete lies that he doesn't have time, and he just backs out every opportunity he gets.

This is the 3rd time they have refused to play when BOTH CLANS have their strong players on, he is just trying to wait until CKC doesn't have strongest players on so they have a better chance.

Seriously, something has to be done about this Playoff avoiding, it is extremely unfair for the clans who actually try to get them done, I couldn't care less if I lose the playoffs or even a BnG, as long as I enjoy myself while playing.

And also while we are on subject, even clanner avoiding, doH and CF are the worst, I am pretty good friends with darkz, but seriously, they play like 2-4 games a week and when they do it's with TdC lol, or some newer clans, whenever we ask them they either have to study, or go to bed, or some excuse not to play...

This is seriously frustrating for the competitive clans that can't get those points they need because the clans with higher points are avoiding...

Seriously, something has to be done about the system to avoid this happening.

And especially the playoffs, why even bother playing this game if you are just gonna bail out on the playoffs...

Offline Chicken23

Re: doH vs CKC Playoffs
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 09:47 PM »
The other time it wasnt even me, komodo and mablak. It was me, dulek and sogeking. Crash askes us for clanner, we say yes. Then we ask for playoffs and they agree to two games. Then sogeking comes online and crash sees it will be hard for them to win their pick of ttrr and says hes got to go and leaves.

I even mentioned this in the other playoff thread. Even zippo and dibz are fustrated with crash ..

As for CF. We can't force them to play us but alot of times they are all online and just say no as they are doing 2vs2 funners vs eachother.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 09:50 PM by Chicken23 »

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 12:44 AM »
Why don't we try to find some times to actually commit on both sides, or we'll never play. For most of the next week I'll be online starting 20 GMT, and I can probably play in any of the schemes. Anyone else?

Offline darKz

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 02:34 AM »
Thing with TdC is that they're probably the fairest and least complaining clan around and we just enjoy playing them, big deal. :)

We're avoiding only doH right now for obvious reasons, and they know it. Gonna play POs against them though.. If crash lets us. xD
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 03:26 AM »
i want to play that shit too -.-"

komo can u wins bng but will lost all others scheme...XD

lowers ur ball. u came back to play yesterday.

i'm really not scared about mablak and chicken23.

(first) my elites vs chicken23 = 6 wins and 6 loses.

its scheme obviously is the better of him and he will play it.

rr crash and dibz are soo good.

we dont scare...but i dont know what crash thinking...!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 03:51 AM »
i want to play that shit too -.-"

komo can u wins bng but will lost all others scheme...XD

I think my overall points in TuS singles proves otherwise :P

I had you beat in Elite you knew you couldn't win so you kami'd and it was a draw, I've beat you in roper also, I could take you in TTRR also, especially when I find a new keyboard that works, I ordered 2 new kb's lol don't even start me cuz they SUCK ! spacebar doesn't even respond half the time I tried everything, paper under, plastic under, even ripped up a baloon and tried that - nothing, but they are really nice for typing so i'll use it on spare keyboard.

Anyway I have new keyboard arriving tomorrow, hopefully it can handle my roping, and I can get back on form, again :)

Just because I am extremely good and accurate at BnG doesn't mean I can't play any other scheme, I am not stupid I have been playing this game longer than 95% of wormnet, and in my day with ropers and rr's, I seriously would have tore you apart, I stopped playing cuz it got boring and I got SO into BnG that BnG is all I ever done...

Now I enjoy all schemes, and am trying extremely hard, and if you watch all my replays or even play me, you will realise I am constantly getting better at them.

At the moment, yes you are a better roper and better at elite. but trust me, the time will come soon !

MWUhauHAUahuAHUahuHAUUahuaAa !!!! BWaaaa !

Offline Guaton

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 04:14 AM »
im better than u darkz, i bet i can beat u  at chute race , its my best , i have a lot of skill on it , have u ever seen me moving my f@#!ing worm on the air? left, right , slow , fast , totally pwnage, 99% accuracy so u must be carefull ;DDDDDDD! 

in torch race u just have to see how our match weregoing , 23 wins 23 loses , :* peu i think my are the better in this :*

i accept u are better in shopper, but back in my days , when i was just starting i used to pwn everyone in shopper ;O ... or i just can call ghostworm who is learning fr to pwn u ;O fr man ... fr ...

cmon guys , stop just blah blahing and show us the " awesome skill" of u guys in the ARENA !  and stop slowing down this PO

crash XD ...

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 04:18 AM »
I hope we can pick chute race and guaton is online when doh shows up!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 04:56 AM »
And I'll pick JpBnG MUWhauHAUhau ! <--- undefeated :D

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 03:25 PM »
"Then sogeking comes online and crash sees it will be hard for them to win their pick of ttrr and says hes got to go and leaves.

I even mentioned this in the other playoff thread. Even zippo and dibz are fustrated with crash .. "

lol chicken shut up, i didn't have time for playing, now maybe i do. dont be so courage now cus 10ckc are online. and shyguy is stoned roper, why im scared or rr him? idiot man

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 03:41 PM »
"Then sogeking comes online and crash sees it will be hard for them to win their pick of ttrr and says hes got to go and leaves.

I even mentioned this in the other playoff thread. Even zippo and dibz are fustrated with crash .. "

lol chicken shut up, i didn't have time for playing, now maybe i do. dont be so courage now cus 10ckc are online. and shyguy is stoned roper, why im scared or rr him? idiot man

Crash, you completely messed up last night, you PROVED that you are incompetent and unreliable, I don't know why a clan would want to have you in the 1st place.

You joined us last night to play 2 clan game, 2 CLAN GAMES !!! - YOU HAD TIME !

But when BnG was mentioned you wanted Zippo to play, you STILL stayed to watch game and play pick TTRR - THAT IS TIME FOR 2 GAMES !!!!!!!!!

So, we mentioned Playoffs, and suddenly, out of NOWHERE - You don't have time and you have to leave - ARE YOU STARTING TO GET THE PICTURE?!?!?

Offline Free

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 03:48 PM »
Lol Crash. :/

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2010, 04:41 PM »
komo dont talk about states cuz u lose with awesome handcap against me rofl.
about the elite....it happens if u dont remember the skunk f@#! me in this game ;P if not gg easy XD cuz it i draw..and u dont want to rematch hehehe...

btw Zippo >> infinity Komo XD

btw doH will wins ckc XD

Offline avirex

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2010, 05:16 PM »
yeah, doH is pretty lame.. thats obvious enough...

but darkz, its not fair for u to say tdc is fairest clan, ckc is just as fair/ and sporty as tdc... we hardly make any complaints, or have complaints toward us... we just play to have fun (hoping to win of course) but either way, just enjoying the games...   there is no reason that CF never plays ckc...  since i have joined 3 months ago, there has been no CF vs ckc, and who knows how long b4 i joined u guyz avoided... its pretty lame

Offline darKz

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2010, 06:15 PM »
but darkz, its not fair for u to say tdc is fairest clan, ckc is just as fair/ and sporty as tdc... we hardly make any complaints, or have complaints toward us... we just play to have fun (hoping to win of course) but either way, just enjoying the games...   there is no reason that CF never plays ckc...  since i have joined 3 months ago, there has been no CF vs ckc, and who knows how long b4 i joined u guyz avoided... its pretty lame

I said "probably". And for reference avirex, you played vs us in games #25657, #23764, #23531 and #23530. There were a couple more games vs CKC in the last months but I only looked up the ones in which you played.

It's true that we haven't played CKC lately but don't make up bullshit. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010