Forums
April 29, 2024, 07:20 AM

Author Topic: Season 21 playoffs  (Read 19128 times)

Offline Chicken23

Re: Season 21 playoffs
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2011, 12:38 PM »
If we turn up on tuesday at 23 gmt and do 2 picks, we'll have the second pick and may pick bng if your not there dave. We may pick elite, who knows what we'll pick. The pick will be decided on your available members and ours on the night.

Offline lalo

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2011, 02:20 PM »
If we turn up on tuesday at 23 gmt and do 2 picks, we'll have the second pick and may pick bng if your not there dave. We may pick elite, who knows what we'll pick. The pick will be decided on your available members and ours on the night.

We won't play BnG without Komo Chicken, period, if we do, it would just be fake, he wants BnG vs best players.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2011, 02:51 PM »

We won't play BnG without Komo Chicken, period, if we do, it would just be fake, he wants BnG vs best players.

Then don't offer 2 picks..

Offline lalo

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2011, 03:11 PM »
Yes Komo tell me this but daina try to play fast but it's unfair to say 2 picks then avoid the BnG if you pick it cuz we don't have anyone to play it. What about Thursday 22nd 7pmGMT? Or if anyone know close to this time on 22nd they can play? If everyone post yes or no, that would really help. Komo can, I can, madog probably can, artic and daina might be later though as it's around 1pm 2pm in Chile, so maybe if we make it 10pm/11pm GMT? Or let's just wait and see if this times are ok for all.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2011, 04:17 PM »
thursday 22nd 7gmt works for me :) see what the other ckc'ers say.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2011, 04:32 PM »
yes i can make it at that time, but i wont play ttrr if lordhound isnt there , i wont play Roper if dub isnt there, ok komo? and if i play the elite , i would like to play the elite with seba , so i wont play elite if seba isnt there

cool way to play a PO right?

Offline Almog

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2011, 10:22 PM »
I agree with guaton
we're gonna have to set a date to play all 5 games in a row, if someone doesnt show up it's his clan's problem.
btw 22nd 7pm suits me I guess.

Offline franz

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2011, 06:44 AM »
Reminder: Round1 deadline - SATURDAY, September 17th  (Clans Round1 deadline - TUESDAY, September 27th)
almost 2 week(s) in now -> less than 1 week(s) left for Round1  (less than 2.5 week(s) left for Clans Round1)

monkeyisland/bonus, you risk getting kicked out bonus if this silence continues.

phanton/bryan, both risk getting kicked out if this silence continues.

cfc/ckc, not enough agreement. at this rate, someone will get kicked out.

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2011, 07:27 AM »
Bonus is at holidays and dunno when back (same as Throsti) :P

Not sure if this matters :)

Offline franz

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2011, 07:41 AM »
Bonus is at holidays and dunno when back (same as Throsti) :P

Not sure if this matters :)

if he knew this beforehand, common courtesy would be to let playoffs know and let someone else take his spot (mojo?)
he was kicked out from Season 20 playoffs, so he does not earn sympathy. if he is kicked out again here in Season 21 playoffs,
the new rule states he will be disqualified from entering next season's playoffs.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2011, 11:28 AM »
franz I don't know why you are saying at this rate someone will get kicked out (cFc/CKC).

We are trying to organise something, it's just a struggle with the lineups, I was talking to Chicken23 for a while last night trying to organise something, I don't see why we would get kicked when both sides are actually communicating alot and trying hard to arrange a time that suits both clans, we still have 2 weeks left, if we can't arrange something soon, we will just have to make sacrifices and play anyway.

Guaton, I don't know if you know this, but my point to Chicken23 was to warn him that daina/artic would have played their pick, then if Chick tried to pick BnG without me being there, they probably would have refused, which I know wouldn't be very fair to CKC agreeing to a schedule then basically wasting their time, I was trying to do you guys a favour, also, I just want PO to be best players vs best players, surely this is a good thing?

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2011, 03:47 AM »
i think i can do it the 22nd 20 gtm...

everyone agreed then?

Offline Guaton

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2011, 04:04 AM »
nop, we are waiting for dub and lh

Offline Almog

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2011, 08:18 PM »
komo, what we tried to tell you, that in case they refuse like you said we can claim a free win, so we doing u a favor :]

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2011, 08:50 PM »
nop, we are waiting for dub and lh

Can you at least elaborate on this please? And try to make it make sense? When you say nop, do you mean, just no because dun and lh can't play at this time? Or you are not sure yet because you don't know if dub and lh can make it?