Forums
May 15, 2024, 02:29 AM

Author Topic: Season 21 playoffs  (Read 19167 times)

Offline Guaton

Re: Season 21 playoffs
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2011, 09:39 PM »
nop, we are waiting for dub and lh

Can you at least elaborate on this please? And try to make it make sense? When you say nop, do you mean, just no because dun and lh can't play at this time? Or you are not sure yet because you don't know if dub and lh can make it?

seriously , why should i put "we are waiting for dub and lh" if they couldnt play at that time?  

did u rly read daina's question?  did u atleast finish my sentence?   u wanna troll me? u wanna start a flame ? whats ur deal?

ah u wanna start a drama right?

Offline franz

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2011, 05:34 AM »
guaton I also have no idea what you meant.

be more clear, are you just waiting for lh and dub to reply themselves?
they haven't posted at all in this thread yet. it would be best if they do.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2011, 06:15 AM »

u also wanna start a drama? xDDDDD

obviosuly we are waiting for dub and lh's answer , they already got his pms , dub wrote somthing that i didnt understand at all but well , he prolly cn make dunno about lh

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2011, 06:48 AM »

u also wanna start a drama? xDDDDD

obviosuly we are waiting for dub and lh's answer , they already got his pms , dub wrote somthing that i didnt understand at all but well , he prolly cn make dunno about lh

Guaton, cmon now, no one is being bad mannered to you, I even resisted from swearing and calling you a dumbass(jokin), it's not our fault you choose to use bad English, you can speak good English, so could you do us a favour and use it on forums too please?

I was not trying to be rude to you, I was honestly confused because your English was so poor, Im sorry ffs but it's YOUR fault.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2011, 06:49 AM »
komo, what we tried to tell you, that in case they refuse like you said we can claim a free win, so we doing u a favor :]

No you can't, considering we still have over 2 weeks left, if you played BnG against cFc like that it would be a free win anyway, so think to yourself, why would daina/ArtiC arrange 2 picks fully knowing it'd be at the best 1-1?

Bah, I thought I hit modify, sorry for double post...

Actually know what, just count me out the PO, seems I am the only person who doesn't want an easy win anyway.

Offline Almog

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2011, 09:22 AM »
no one wants easy or free wins here, just trying to show you why all games must be played in one schedule

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2011, 10:21 AM »
no one wants easy or free wins here, just trying to show you why all games must be played in one schedule

I know mate, we all wish it was easy to organise, we are trying hard and thanks for trying hard btw, all of you.

PS Watching your BnG vs CF right now, you guys played well GJ :)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2011, 04:10 PM »
Can all time arrangements be also made in (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) because I can not for the life of me grasp this GMT time everyone always uses.

20 gmt -5 = 15
= 3 Pm Eastern time?

Daylight savings?

I CANT TELL TIME!

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 05:25 PM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Guaton

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2011, 05:08 PM »
 XD

Offline franz

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2011, 05:35 PM »
Can all time arrangements be also made in (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) because I can not for the life of me grasp this GMT time everyone always uses.

20 gmt -5 = 15
= 3 Pm Eastern time?

Daylight savings?

I CANT TELL TIME!

Thanks

just google search "gmt" and click the first link, that's what I do.

it says there what gmt is: GMT is an absolute time reference & doesn't change with the seasons.

Eastern Time is currently (GMT-04:00)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2011, 08:55 PM »
So 20 GMT would be 4 pm. Can anyone confirm?

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2011, 09:07 PM »
Stop being lazy, guys!

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Bookmark this page. You can convert any time mentioned to the one of your time zone with a simple click.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2011, 09:28 PM »
Stop being lazy, guys!

Bookmark this page. You can convert any time mentioned to the one of your time zone with a simple click.

You're not the first person to post this. I am not being lazy. I seriously have a hard time converting 24 hour time to am/pm and this damn site still confuses me.

So 20 GMT 4 pm my time is a little early if I am working. 22 GMT/ 6pm my time would be much better.

Offline sock

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2011, 10:18 PM »
Stop being lazy, guys!

You're not the first person to post this. I am not being lazy. I seriously have a hard time converting 24 hour time to am/pm and this damn site still confuses me.

So 20 GMT 4 pm my time is a little early if I am working. 22 GMT/ 6pm my time would be much better.

22GMT is gonna suit dub, seba, artic, diana etc but worse for me, guaton, lh, komo, almog, surgeon

Is 22 GMT 11pm in uk? This is hard because starting the PO's and being around for the full set is difficult with work the next day shouldnt stay up much later than 1am.. But i won't be playing all games.

Perhaps cfc could tell us the first pick and it may be able to start it earlier than 22 GMT?