Forums
May 15, 2024, 04:30 PM

Author Topic: Season 26 playoffs  (Read 7885 times)

Offline Almog

Re: Season 26 playoffs
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2012, 08:34 PM »
well at the moment I see only CKCs in ag..

Offline franz

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2012, 08:45 PM »
well at the moment I see only CKCs in ag..

because you gave way too short notice.  I'm not faulting mm.

again, you need to give at least 2 days notice, preferably more.

Offline Almog

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2012, 08:50 PM »
Suggesting Sunday 15th, 20:00GMT

Offline Almog

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2012, 11:53 PM »
We were doing the playoffs, and mm left - to warm -  after 3 games. f@#! that. I must say I wasn't planned to play BnG (chicken should, but he wasnt there), and I played anyway (didnt go warm) so I don't stop playoffs in progress.

Offline Free

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2012, 12:03 AM »
We were doing the playoffs, and mm left - to warm -  after 3 games. f@#! that. I must say I wasn't planned to play BnG (chicken should, but he wasnt there), and I played anyway (didnt go warm) so I don't stop playoffs in progress.

First of all, we're all m8s here. Respect ok?

Second. CKC didn't even agree on the date officially so we weren't sure if the games we're going down today.

Mablak had no time to warm up, and he played well over an hour default games where your guys had the option just warm some guys up in while we we're in-game. He asked for 10 minutes, I think it's not too much to ask since 1. CKC didn't even agree on the date early enough 2. We spent like 15 minutes arguing and throwing shit to each other when he could've been done with the warm-up.

Then you want to come here and complain about it.. which is ludacris because (once again) you didn't even agree on the date. You guys should be happy that we got at least 3 games done already.

I think that if you guys would won the elite you would be all happy and let Mab warm a bit.. instead now you had "good reason" to rage to us.

We're all m8s here. A little warm-up shouldn't be too much to ask since (tadaa) you didn't even agree on the date so we couldn't plan/warm-up accordingly.

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2012, 12:14 AM »
That's pretty much all that needed to be said janu. We never agreed to play today, and we never agreed to play all the games, so I don't see what the problem is, I was fine with anyone stopping at any time.

So let's find a time for the RR, I prefer 20 GMT. Any day works really, maybe next Saturday? I'd need Stat or Shy to be my partner though.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2012, 12:15 AM »
Second. CKC didn't even agree on the date officially so we weren't sure if the games we're going down today.

We Didn't know either. Mablak was the one pushing to play. I suggested we make another time since at the time there was only 3 mm. HE wanted to play.

Mablak had no time to warm up, and he played well over an hour default games where your guys had the option just warm some guys up in while we we're in-game. He asked for 10 minutes, I think it's not too much to ask since

Almog had no time to warm up for the bng. I had no time between games to warm for bng. We didn't even know the pick. How could we warm for a pick we didn't know at the time. We both would have loved to stop the playoffs at that point and go warm bng. Almog was playing a hyst for almost an hour. He also had this disadvantage. To me its incomprehensible to even think about stopping playoffs in the middle so you can go warm your pick. If you were not ready to play the playoffs, you should have said so, we were happy to make another date.

I only need one point.

1. You don't stop playoffs so you can go warm your next pick.

As for moving forward with this. I don't even know what to say. I'm still in shock of quitting in the middle of playoffs to go warm.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2012, 12:20 AM »
That's pretty much all that needed to be said janu. We never agreed to play today, and we never agreed to play all the games, so I don't see what the problem is, I was fine with anyone stopping at any time.

So let's find a time for the RR, I prefer 20 GMT. Any day works really, maybe next Saturday? I'd need Stat or Shy to be my partner though.

If that was the case we would have quit after the first pick so Chicken could play the bng. In was my opinion that when you do playoffs, you do all the games. Its the only fair way. Quitting in the middle of the playoffs is not fair either. I've never made another clan wait while I go warm. Its just unheard of.

As for not agreeing on a date. Shit happens. Can we get over this? Its irrelevant. You were the one saying lets play. I suggested we make another date. It was YOU who wanted to play right then and there. If you were not ready to play, you shouldn't have played.

Offline Free

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2012, 12:22 AM »
Yeah I bet you're very very shocked Dub. Sheesh, what a drama queen.

How about you stop acting like someone killed your family or something.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2012, 12:26 AM »

Seriously man. Those comments are only inviting a flame war. I could respond saying similar things but lets keep it classy. Lets see that respect your talking about.

Offline Free

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2012, 12:32 AM »

Seriously man. Those comments are only inviting a flame war. I could respond saying similar things but lets keep it classy. Lets see that respect your talking about.

It works both ways m8.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2012, 12:33 AM »

It works both ways m8.

I'm not calling you names or getting personal with you saying shit so relax.

Offline Free

« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2012, 12:46 AM »

It works both ways m8.

I'm not calling you names or getting personal with you saying shit so relax.

Disrespect is what happened on #AG.

Anyways, there's no value to add here. Let's agree on a date on which we could get all games done (if you win the rr).

Offline franz

« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2012, 12:47 AM »
We are still talking in our private forum who will be pairings for each scheme. This is making it difficult for us to agree to saturday because some members of the clan can not make this date.

Should come back to you with a yes or another date soon.

Sorry we haven't got back to you yet with a confirmation, we are still deciding what pairings for each pick, and what our picks will be. Then working around who can make saturday or when we can all make a night based on who's selected for the games. Sofar we know who is playing 2 schemes.. and deciding on the others..

what was the hurry to play on mm's Saturday time with short notice? Chicken above made it sound like nothing would be rushed, and a later date would likely be scheduled.

« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2012, 06:41 AM »
I don't know what's going on there, but don't count on me in rr, at least today.

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win