Forums
May 31, 2024, 03:31 AM

Author Topic: Season 33 Clanner Playoffs  (Read 6292 times)

Re: Season 33 Clanner Playoffs
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2013, 09:12 PM »
Allright, we were at 20GMT waiting for 30-40 minutes aprox, then the majority of us had to leave.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2013, 09:04 AM »
so free win for TaG ? and final AeF vs TaG

Offline avirex

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2013, 10:04 PM »
yep, dt forfeits.. gg TAG can advance.

Offline HHC

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2013, 10:31 PM »
:(

Sad day in the history of worms  :(

Get well soon dt :(

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2013, 07:29 PM »
AeF, can you play on sundays at 20GMT? if so, which one? Not sure if we can tomorrow.

Offline Peja

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2013, 07:40 PM »
If you are not sure i wont even try to organise anything within One Day. problem on sundays is your timezone and the fact kyho and Swist need to go to school. On which Time do you think?
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2013, 07:45 PM »
If you are not sure i wont even try to organise anything within One Day. problem on sundays is your timezone and the fact kyho and Swist need to go to school. On which Time do you think?
I said "not sure if we can TOMORROW" in case you want to play tomorrow, because I offer the sundays at 20GMT. The rest of the week is hard for us, 20GMT it's too late for you guys? Anyway, you can start by giving a day/time as we did, not saying "i wont even try to"... that's the only way to agree (imo). If you can't play on sundays at 20GMT (but not tomorrow) then we'll try to find another day, but first answer that. Maybe could be a little earlier, like 18GMT (3pm here in Chile and like 9pm in Guaton's land)

Offline barman

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2013, 07:54 PM »
We could try Sunday 10th of November, because 11th is a national holiday in Poland. I can't speak on behalf of Kyho/Swist, but I guess this fact pretty much makes it possible for them to show up late in the night since they won't need to go sleep at 9 pm in order to wake up for school XD
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 07:56 PM by barman »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Peja

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2013, 08:04 PM »
Our Time changes -1 hour this night, so something like 19 GMT could work if the 10 th doesnt Fit. Well its pretty simple twy,  we dont want to play tomorrow, cos its impossible for us to make it within 24 hours.even suggesting it is weird lol. Besides whats the sense suggesting times when u can only on Sundays?

« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2013, 08:10 PM »
Our Time changes -1 hour this night, so something like 19 GMT could work if the 10 th doesnt Fit. Well its pretty simple twy,  we dont want to play tomorrow, cos its impossible for us to make it within 24 hours.even suggesting it is weird lol. Besides whats the sense suggesting times when u can only on Sundays?
Seriously, I don't get you Peja, or you aren't gettin me.

Ok barman, November 10th sounds good, we'll be waiting for yours/AeF final decision.

Offline Peja

« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2013, 10:27 PM »
well im just sick of all these "omg maybe we can ,maybe we can not" bullshit. like u did with dt.
first: confirmed,
then shortly before deadline: maybe it wont work,  looks bad.
at date: we waited for 30 min, you didnt show up!
i wont accept any last second changes,  thats all.

Offline Lukz

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2013, 10:49 PM »
well im just sick of all these "omg maybe we can ,maybe we can not" bullshit. like u did with dt.
first: confirmed,
then shortly before deadline: maybe it wont work,  looks bad.
at date: we waited for 30 min, you didnt show up!
i wont accept any last second changes,  thats all.

and what is ur plan if that happen? a complain? cry? say it at ur mom? xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2013, 12:13 AM »
Lol chill peja.. I dint think tag did anything wrong in scheduling with dt, if anything dt was the problem (obviously)

And sometimes there is no choicr but a last minute cancellation, it happens.. it's kind of bizarre that you say you won't accept any last minute changes..that is something komo would do.. don't be akomo! :p

Anyways, gl to all.. I would like to see AeF get their first gold!

Offline Peja

« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2013, 12:50 AM »
It's about  a clear message and communication. If anything happens I try to fix it. Just take a look at recent po topics. Times were suggested and the other clan doesn't even reply to tell it doesent work.  If I confirm my clan will appear.  And I can't make an announcement about possible problems some days before the arranged meeting and then just be silent.  It's just messed and I can't see any sense working my ass off to arrange meetings with my clanmates while the other side doesn't give a shit about it.

I'm happy  twy is doing this job, but its time for some mentality change. As long as someone doesent die or gets an urgent call for work you have to appear on arranged dates. Otherwise don't participate. It's hard enough to find a date which works for most people.  But you just feel fooled if the clans leaves you in uncertain circumstances.
Btw thanks AVI Xddd

« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2013, 07:18 AM »
If I'd live in Chile, I would also prefer to go to a beach with friends than clanner, like tag guys do xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win