Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:30 AM

Author Topic: Season 34 playoffs  (Read 14046 times)

Re: Season 34 playoffs
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2014, 05:39 PM »
POs are easier when dt is participating :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Lukz

« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2014, 07:02 PM »
Its like parents saying to their kids. It needs always to sides for a fight!

Never happend in the past with "pro" clans like cfc, dt, ckc and ofc cf. Just ridicolous.

sorry but this is the 1st time that TaG had a problem in a PO (and me too, i played 17 POs and never had problems) , please dont throw shit just for speak

« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2014, 07:20 PM »
Seriously, I don't know how can be this so problematic. I'll do a resume of what happened that day, I think I've not been clear:
- The agreed time was at 15GMT.
- AeF showed up with Peja at 15:15.
- Impo hosted the BnG.
- Bry4an asked that please, let's play quickly at least the BnG because he has to leave in 1:15 hour (1:30 since 15GMT), the other picks could be played by other members of TaG, but not the BnG.
- After that Impo made 3 ridiculous maps as I already showed.
- Those maps were rejected by TaG, asking for real maps.
- On the 3rd or 4th map of Impo, Lukz called me, then I joined the host.
- I saw 2 other ridiculous maps with a finger, all this after 30 minutes of the agreed time.
- Finally, Impo made a normal map.
- At first, I saw the map and for me was an ok map for BnG.
- Lukz wanted a more balanced map, that was the first ask for a new map since the previous ones were joking maps.
- I compared the 2 sides with pixels and I determinate that one side was 25% wider than the other.
- Ok, I asked to AeF to make a new map according to TaG's request, in PO both clans have to agree on map and none can force a clan to play in a specific map a scheme (or I'm wrong in this?)
- After my request of a new map, was all discussions about why I want now a new map, that they took too many time on doing it, and that TaG has refuses other maps, etc.
- Then the suddenly the host got closed.
- I went to #ag, I couldn't see Impo there for some minutes, in that moment a new thread was opened by AeF saying that TaG is resufing to play again, and me in the other thread was presenting the facts of what I read and saw.

TaG has played like 6 or 7 playoffs, and AeF many too considering their time alive in TUS. But this is the FIRST time that we both had this kind of issues on playoffs. Is any common factor?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:33 PM by Twyrfher »

Offline avirex

« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2014, 11:16 PM »
Twy, i think everyone understands whats going on here, no need for the recap...

you should be more concerned with getting the games done before Monday...

Offline Lukz

« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2014, 01:17 AM »
bryan will not be here until sunday in the night, can we play with another tag? or just wait for him, thanks

bryan is here now, aef can u play tomorrow monday? (or now xD)

Offline avirex

« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2014, 02:14 AM »
I'll wait till Monday morning, if no games were done, I'll just close season #34 playoffs.

gg

Offline Lukz

« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2014, 04:28 AM »
I'll wait till Monday morning, if no games were done, I'll just close season #34 playoffs.

gg

go to ur "cage"

Offline Guaton

« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2014, 02:10 PM »

gg

go to ur "cage"

xD +1

Offline Crazy

« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2014, 03:47 PM »
:(

Offline Lukz

« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2014, 04:27 PM »
really i do not see interest from aef to fix the situation xD