Forums
April 29, 2024, 07:25 AM

Author Topic: Season 34 playoffs  (Read 14056 times)

Re: Season 34 playoffs
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2013, 05:07 PM »
You still have time till  November 26th to play. I'll have in mind what happened with the previously agreed day/time tho.

Offline barman

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2013, 08:10 PM »
We can't play on Sunday, too many of us have other errands on that day.
Tuesday 18 GMT should work.
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Devilage

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2013, 08:16 PM »
18 gmt no good, 20 gmt best i can do if my other clanmates are down too, ill let ya know then,

Smoking proud.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2013, 08:18 PM »
maybe 19 GMT ?

Offline Devilage

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2013, 08:21 PM »
You still have time till  November 26th to play. I'll have in mind what happened with the previously agreed day/time tho.

U should consider a date from any od l3x's clan leader, nico told you a date that was never confirmed for any of us two, first date I give as a representative was sunday, and they refused it now so u betta have that in mind too.

Im glad ur moderating here now btw :D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 09:51 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline barman

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2013, 11:44 PM »
U should consider a date from any od l3x's clan leader, nico told you a date that was never confirmed for any of us two
If my understanding is correct, this somewhat suprising claim implies that l3x has never had any intention at all of showing up last Saturday.
Why did it took you a total of 15 days to rectify Nico's offer? How was it possible for us to know l3x's schedule, considering that for some reason no other member has posted anything?
Do you realize that this situation made us all delay the playoffs all the way up to the deadline? It would have taken one moment to cancel Nico's offer and quickly set up a date fitting both clans.
As a bonus, we get accused of rejecting a Sunday offer, even though I did clearly state that the chance of our availability during the next weekend would be low.
My photography work

barman's fails are best

Offline Devilage

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2013, 09:34 PM »
Yeah sure, tuesday 20 gmt?

Smoking proud.

Offline Peja

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2013, 06:15 PM »
Yeah sure, tuesday 20 gmt?
confirmed

Offline Devilage

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2013, 07:04 PM »
Well most of our crew cant do it that day? School, work, etc, and as you said u wont be able to play at this next weekend?
Whats with this twy? Ill try to get enough players to play this tuesday in spite of their busy schedule, other than that we should be planning a new date asap

Smoking proud.

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2013, 04:11 AM »
Ok, let's recap:
First post of any of you both, l3x or AeF:
Nov 06: NiCo`> AeF , What about November 16? 16:00 gtm...
Nov 07: Chelsea> let me ask my mates
Nov 11: Peja> confirmed

Then this is what happened on the agreed day:
Nov 16: barman> l3x has declined to play on an agreed time today. We are waiting for another offer, but we are going to have a hard time playing during weekend, since I'm moving to another city next Friday, not sure when I will be available after that.

4 Days after, a l3x member said:
Nov 20: Devilage> I'm having some troubles at playing nowdays, i should be able to play since the next week, maybe this sunday even if u find a date there at 20 gmt.
Nov 20: Twyrfher> You still have time till  November 26th to play. I'll have in mind what happened with the previously agreed day/time tho.
Nov 22: barman> We can't play on Sunday, too many of us have other errands on that day. Tuesday 18 GMT should work.
Nov 22: Devilage> 18 gmt no good, 20 gmt best i can do if my other clanmates are down too, ill let ya know then,
Nov 22: Chelsea> maybe 19 GMT ?
Nov 22: Devilage> U should consider a date from any od l3x's clan leader, nico told you a date that was never confirmed for any of us two, first date I give as a representative was sunday, and they refused it now so u betta have that in mind too.
Nov 22: barman> If my understanding is correct, this somewhat suprising claim implies that l3x has never had any intention at all of showing up last Saturday. Why did it took you a total of 15 days to rectify Nico's offer? How was it possible for us to know l3x's schedule, considering that for some reason no other member has posted anything? Do you realize that this situation made us all delay the playoffs all the way up to the deadline? It would have taken one moment to cancel Nico's offer and quickly set up a date fitting both clans.
As a bonus, we get accused of rejecting a Sunday offer, even though I did clearly state that the chance of our availability during the next weekend would be low.

Until this, I have to say that: if I apply the same logic when you said: "l3x's clan leader", then you must expect an answer of a "AeF's clan leader" as well. Now, who is a clan leader? the Admin of the group? In that case the leader's of AeF would be HHC and philie, but none of them were participating of this thread, so you Devilage were taking decisions based on "non leaders"' responses. Anyway, I explain this just to stay clear, that the "clan leader's response" is not a rule for to get involve exclusively on the thread for playing a playoff as a "official response", it's simple, if a clan member says something in this thread, then it's a valid clan response, so the members need to be sure and they must agree internally on what are they saying, but it's not the responsibility of a mod or the opponents to verify that.

Now let's keep analizing the next answers:
Nov 23: Devilage> Yeah sure, tuesday 20 gmt?
Nov 24: Peja> confirmed
Nov 24: Devilage> Well most of our crew cant do it that day? School, work, etc, and as you said u wont be able to play at this next weekend?
Whats with this twy? Ill try to get enough players to play this tuesday in spite of their busy schedule, other than that we should be planning a new date asap

Well, now you have said a day and time, they accepted it, but now you are saying that your clan can't play on that day.

AeF has accepted 2 times days that l3x members has proposed, considering the NiCo`'s post and now yours.

I told you guys that you still have time till November 26th to play, but that's only 2 more days. I will give you an entire week, till December 1 to play your games, so you have any kind of days (weekdays and weekends), but now you must specify ALL the days/time that you can play, same for AeF. In case you both can't agree a new day/time, I will give the priority to advance to finals to AeF, because the time is almost gone (tuesday) and you l3x gave a day/time (two considering the NiCo's one) that now are you refusing.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2013, 11:41 PM »

Okay, saturday should be a nice day for all of us?

Smoking proud.

Offline barman

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2013, 10:19 AM »
Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday
17:00 - 21:00 GMT

Sunday 19 GMT would be the most preferable date for us
My photography work

barman's fails are best

Offline Peja

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2013, 05:31 PM »

but now you must specify ALL the days/time that you can play, same for AeF.

Okay, saturday should be a nice day for all of us?

lol please do it like we did, if you can only offer saturday it wont work

Offline Devilage

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2013, 05:54 PM »
take the sand out of ur vagina peja, ill let u know if saturday or sunday asap

o i mean sunday :D
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 05:55 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline avirex

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2013, 05:58 PM »
what are the playoffs for??? why is dt not in these playoffs??

is it because we forfeit the season b4?