Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:24 AM

Author Topic: TRL season 6: WxW playoffs  (Read 4293 times)

Offline franz

TRL season 6: WxW playoffs
« on: February 06, 2012, 11:12 PM »
TRL Season 6 ended Sunday, January 29th 13:30 GMT
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/TRL-playoffs/?s=6

Round1 deadline - SUNDAY, February 26th (20 days)
FINAL deadline - SATURDAY, March 17th (20 days)

If only one side is making good effort to finish playoff games, that side will advance.
If BOTH sides make poor effort to finish playoff games, BOTH sides will get kicked out.

Anyone who fails to finish their playoff games and is kicked out will be disqualified from the next playoffs.
After that, they are free to qualify again.

Offline franz

Re: TRL season 6: WxW playoffs
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 11:13 PM »
monkeyisland #1/bryan #3

lalo #2/desetroyah #4

Reminder: Round1 deadline - SUNDAY, February 26th
almost 0 week(s) in now -> less than 3 week(s) left for Round1

monkeyisland/bryan

lalo/desetroyah

Offline Bry4N

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 10:41 PM »
MI I can all the days after 01:00 gmt

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 12:22 AM »
I'm available after 11pm GMT+1 Friday and Saturday lalo

Offline lalo

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 02:44 AM »
I've some friends visiting me in Edinburgh this weekend and I won't be in Scotland next week, that means we can play this on the 24th lol.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 04:18 AM by lalo »

Offline Csongi

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 11:45 AM »
oh lol. if I would've known that there will be po's for wxw with only 4 players...I would've played those damn 50 games  :(
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 12:10 PM »
I've some friends visiting me in Edinburgh this weekend and I won't be in Scotland next week, that means we can play this on the 24th lol.

oi oi...on the deadline huh, lets hope it works out :/

PS: I'm coming to Edinburgh in September to start my second degree in Engineering XD, dunno in which uni yet though :D

Offline lalo

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 03:35 PM »
Well I arrive on the 20th to be honest, we can manage to play few days before the deadline.

I wouldn't suggest you to come here, Edinburgh gets a bit boring after a while since it's a really small city and there's not so much to do, quite expensive as well.
I'd definitely choose Glasgow, Durham or Liverpool if I was you :P.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 04:10 PM »
Well I arrive on the 20th to be honest, we can manage to play few days before the deadline.

I wouldn't suggest you to come here, Edinburgh gets a bit boring after a while since it's a really small city and there's not so much to do, quite expensive as well.
I'd definitely choose Glasgow, Durham or Liverpool if I was you :P.

hit me when you're back to see if we can play.

Really huh? :/ I applied for only one uni in Glasgow and 3 in Edinburgh, oops XD

I lived in Southampton, is Edin really more expensive than that? o0
I'll need some advice if u dont mind cause too many ppl tell me about that and my budget is very limited.. Pm time ^^

Offline franz

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 07:39 PM »
almost 1 week(s) in now -> less than 2 week(s) left for Round1

monkeyisland/bryan, moneyisland you risk getting kicked out if this silence continues. reply to bryan.

lalo/desetroyah, sounds like lalo can't play until Feb 20th-26th, so you risk getting kicked out if you can't arrange due to this availability.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 08:08 PM »
I'll be home this thursday and I will be there for 10 days. How about next saturday 5:30 am GMT?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Bry4N

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 12:37 AM »
I'll be home this thursday and I will be there for 10 days. How about next saturday 5:30 am GMT?

5:30 ?? cant :( here is 1:30 at this hour Im sleeping xDDD

Offline franz

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 02:38 AM »
almost 2 week(s) in now -> less than 1 week(s) left for Round1

monkeyisland/bryan, agree on a day and time or you both risk getting kicked out, -> bryan when you say "all days after 01:00 gmt", you mean more like 01:00 gmt to like 03:00 or 04:00 gmt?  because you rejected 05:30 gmt

lalo/desetroyah, sounds like lalo still can't play until Feb 20th-26th, so you risk getting kicked out if you can't arrange due to this availability.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 07:28 AM »
1:00 GMT Bry4N is like 4:30 AM mine. I gotta set an alarm clock to wake up in that time. I was online for the past 3 days more than 12 hours. Our time difference is so much high.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline franz

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2012, 05:06 PM »
in this case of really hard timezones, you both need extra effort to say as many times/hours as possible so that you can find a compromise. just posting one time is not going to work, for either of you.