Forums
May 06, 2024, 02:00 AM

Author Topic: Rare unknown maps!!!!  (Read 3795 times)

Offline Crazy

Rare unknown maps!!!!
« on: November 13, 2009, 02:25 AM »
I made a couple of maps many years ago under the nick RRcRaZy  (I surely was crazy for RR at that time). The maps was never released to the public though, and I honestly thought they were lost forever. But recently I rediscovered them on an old harddisk  :D So, I`d like to get the feedback I never received, but be gentle, the maps were made when I was twelve years old :P

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-3c578a78.html

My brother, RRmai, made some maps aswell: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-d227f2ee.html

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Rare unknown maps!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 06:46 AM »
Sometimes I still hear our map database calling me xD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 12:23 PM »
that warmer rocks xD
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 01:41 AM »
how do i upload maps here??

Offline Crazy

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 02:02 AM »
Thx ninjacamel :D i just uploaded them on datafilehost, I coudn`t figure out the attatchment thingy  ???

Offline HHC

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 02:42 AM »
nice crazy  :)

I'm trying to recollect my old personal stuff as well. I'm glad that a lot of it has been preserved. I hope to re-do my HP one of these days, cause angelfire removed all the ZIP-packs  :(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 05:29 AM »
@Crazy, Click on 'Additional Options'.

We're gonna have a map database for you guys don't worry. :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 06:08 PM »
nice crazy  :)

I'm trying to recollect my old personal stuff as well. I'm glad that a lot of it has been preserved. I hope to re-do my HP one of these days, cause angelfire removed all the ZIP-packs  :(

I think I have some of your maps HHC, not sure how many though, I can check which ones and send you a list if you`d like :) What do you mean with HP? Angelfire closed down your tutorial site? Anyway MI, I`ve tryed that, but when I previewed the post, all I got was [attatchment 1] or something like that  ??? A map database would be cool  ;)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 06:12 PM by Crazy »

Offline Big Billy

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 10:31 PM »
@Crazy, Click on 'Additional Options'.

We're gonna have a map database for you guys don't worry. :)

yehhaaa ^^

Offline HHC

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 01:11 AM »
I think I have some of your maps HHC, not sure how many though, I can check which ones and send you a list if you`d like :) What do you mean with HP? Angelfire closed down your tutorial site? Anyway MI, I`ve tryed that, but when I previewed the post, all I got was [attatchment 1] or something like that  ??? A map database would be cool  ;)

As far as I know all the maps I've created are either on WMDB or on my HD. The flags and tutorials are still available on my site (HomePage) and all the Jetpack-racer packs were stored on my external HDD (I'm gonna re-up them later). So I think there's not much missing.
Just the WWP maps in .PNG format I was sharing on my site.. but these can easily be reproduced and may be available through other sources anyway. So yeah.. it's pretty much all there.

I'm kinda wondering whether you've still got all the maps from RRkit. I used the wayback-machine a few days ago and I was able to download like 70% of the RR-packs on it. Would be swell to get the remainder though.. as to preserve them for future generations.

Offline SacrificialLamb

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 04:04 AM »
I'm kinda wondering whether you've still got all the maps from RRkit. I used the wayback-machine a few days ago and I was able to download like 70% of the RR-packs on it. Would be swell to get the remainder though.. as to preserve them for future generations.

I endorse this statement!

yo HHC make those packs u have public  8)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 06:33 AM »
yehhaaa ^^

And you will be one of its mods. Fasten your seat belt!! ;)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 04:35 PM »

As far as I know all the maps I've created are either on WMDB or on my HD. The flags and tutorials are still available on my site (HomePage) and all the Jetpack-racer packs were stored on my external HDD (I'm gonna re-up them later). So I think there's not much missing.
Just the WWP maps in .PNG format I was sharing on my site.. but these can easily be reproduced and may be available through other sources anyway. So yeah.. it's pretty much all there.

Well I didn`t have that many of your maps on this hardisk after all, as many of the maps were named hhcchange, hhcchangeagain, hhcchange1 etc (same map) lol  ::)  I had one map named HHCisTHAMAN though, guess that`s a pretty old one :D and some you made with your brother... About the rrkit-maps, I didn`t know the site was down ;o It was up and running like one month ago atleast... I guess Darkone (?) doesn`t want to pay for it anymore, or Face if it was him paying at the end. But seems like you`ve managed to restore most of it, gj  :)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2010, 11:53 AM »
problem to open the RAR file
 :(
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 11:55 AM by Kaléu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline HHC

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2010, 12:19 PM »