Forums
May 17, 2024, 08:55 AM

Author Topic: About fairplay  (Read 3103 times)

Offline GreatProfe

About fairplay
« on: September 23, 2011, 03:35 PM »
Well, i want to show for You what about a nice fairplay.

I'd like to says some words to the World Champion 2011 from WO, Artic. Really a nice player with wonderfull skilz  :-[

Yesterday, i played with him 3 TRL hysterias (I won 2 and He won 1). My WA failed to save the replays, as I have Win7, i need to execute the wa as Administrator always. But, when i played with him i forgot to do it :(

I asked him to send the replays for me, this way i could to report it.

So, Artic didnt answer me, and He pretended that nothing happened.

Thanks for ur fairplay and honestly, champz! Enjoy ur points!

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: About fairplay
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 03:41 PM »
I'm sure he hasn't read your pm or your post yet. You're prejudging him.
You could report those 2 games as free win and ask him to give us the replay to those games.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 03:42 PM »
edited : MI posted what i said

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 04:03 PM »
Fairplay ? Isn't it a legend ?
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 04:29 PM »

I have Win7, i need to execute the wa as Administrator always. But, when i played with him i forgot to do it :(

a bit off topic but i dunno why you need to do this, i run on windows 7 too and never needed to run as admin.

i see many peoples have problems running it on windows 7, so weird, porra windows! i love u steve jobs xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 04:33 PM »
I'm sure he hasn't read your pm or your post yet. You're prejudging him.
You could report those 2 games as free win and ask him to give us the replay to those games.

MI, He read sure. I have been monitored his activity in TUS.

I dont like to do free win reports. Its not fair. I gave him 24 hours to answer me. I really dont care with the points, only i waited some honestly and fairplay. This doesnt surprise me.

Offline sock

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 04:51 PM »
if u won them and dont have replay, report them. making a post about the replays is correct, but there is no need for talk about fair play and honesty

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 04:56 PM »
if u won them and dont have replay, report them. making a post about the replays is correct, but there is no need for talk about fair play and honesty

without proof?

Offline lalo

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 05:34 PM »
Get a grip! Just report lol, don't make yourself a Maciej 2.0

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 05:56 PM »

I get the feeling there are several people in cups that don't read their PMs. I'm not saying Artic is one of them, but being on TUS doesn't mean you're also reading PMs.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 06:03 PM »

I get the feeling there are several people in cups that don't read their PMs. I'm not saying Artic is one of them, but being on TUS doesn't mean you're also reading PMs.

Correct D1. Yesterday i ve been monitoring the Artic's activity for this link: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/who/

He stayed 30 mins reading his messages. I dont have the printscreen, but, i should be unfair if i shouldnt have sure that He read it.

And more: Artic reported a game against me yesterday, after my pm. The report was mistake but this is the proof that He knew about my ask (https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/complaints/game-85441/). Check: He did the post 11:53 am and I answered at 11:54 am. So, what about?

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 06:07 PM »
Ah, that makes it different, doesn't it? :)

Still, I can only repeat what MI said:

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2011, 06:11 PM »
Ah, that makes it different, doesn't it? :)

Still, I can only repeat what MI said:

Absolutelly this doesnt care. I thought in post here only for ppl see what is hard to play the leagues when ppl dont have sportsmanship.

Np, gogo play Worms and forget about this.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 06:21 PM »
I repeat, I'm sure ArtiC didn't read all this. Sometimes people read their previous pms and don't see the latest ones.

All that aside, anyone knows the opponent can report free win so ignoring you won't be some "trick" to make you not report or anything.

Now report your games, wash your mind about ArtiC and smile!
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2011, 06:24 PM »
I dont like to report free wins but, You are the master, so gogogo smile  ;D